The only way I can hit up women is jestermaxxing..

horsefacin

horsefacin

#proana #thinspo #genshinyaoir34
I send selfies n shit and they will like and laugh at them (theyre the ironic ones where u put on that faggot dog ears filter) because my entire life ive never really gotten unconditional support or praise from my peers. being funny whether theyre laughing with or at me is my only avenue of attention

so i hit up this girl and idk how to even progress with this anymore. we talk everyday but its only about weed and joking around w eachother. nothing remotely serious

id appreciate any advice from you guys

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Deleted member 27066
Advice: dn rd + over + rope + ethnic + L + lefort 3

Fr though, you're not going to get much help from this forum, if you can't escalate you should probably move on.

Ask her to get coffee or go on a date or some other shit, and if she responds with "ew no" or something like that , nothing you can do would changer her mind, so just move on.

• +1
Reactions: Lucid, ErbCel, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
If your intentions are not clear, she will not make first move.
The closeness won't come by itself knocking on the door.
You have to clear about your attentions intentions.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and horsefacin
You're the perfect boyfriend. Hopefully you're at least somewhat attractive

Fr though, you're not going to get much help from this forum, if you can't escalate you should probably move on.

Ask her to get coffee or go on a date or some other shit, and if she responds with "ew no" or something like that , nothing you can do would changer her mind, so just move on.
Based

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
You're the perfect boyfriend. Hopefully you're at least somewhat attractive
False I'm the perfect boyfriend, cuz I'm the boyfriend, yes I'm the real boyfriend, and all you other boyfriends is just imitating

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
False I'm the perfect boyfriend, cuz I'm the boyfriend, yes I'm the real boyfriend, and all you other boyfriends is just imitating
all u other perfect boyrfriends are just imitating

this might be autism but do u think i should mini dose on some inhib lowering drug like weed or dxm on the day of? im shit at dates and barely medium inhib on text, let alone in person

Tho dxm does wonders for me socially. im telling u bro maybe its cause its jarring to others but ive gotten a lot of ppl to talk and laugh at my anecdotes while under it at school

I send girls thirst traps so they get horny and then proceed to ignore them.

I send selfies n shit and they will like and laugh at them (theyre the ironic ones where u put on that faggot dog ears filter) because my entire life ive never really gotten unconditional support or praise from my peers. being funny whether theyre laughing with or at me is my only avenue of attention

so i hit up this girl and idk how to even progress with this anymore. we talk everyday but its only about weed and joking around w eachother. nothing remotely serious

Jestermaxxing is getting debt in the future for short term gain now. Whenever you make yourself into a fool or a meme you get attention. But this attention is short lasting and the only way to keep getting it is by making yourself into a bigger fool. There is no limit to this downward slope the only time its going to be useful is subtle bragging.

Like if you are chad and joke about being ugly it won't hurt your reputation. Unless clownmaxxing makes you money (influencer or social media) then you should never trade your dignity for attention. The attention will never be stable and as soon as people are done laughing at you and feeling better about themselves they will go back to treating you like a loser or being indifferent.

Once you lose people's respect its much harder to get it back then to not lose it in the first place. Its just a sad thing only act like a clown if people pay you. Especially in male friendships respect will take you a long way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: grooxx
this might be autism but do u think i should mini dose on some inhib lowering drug like weed or dxm on the day of? im shit at dates and barely medium inhib on text, let alone in person

Tho dxm does wonders for me socially. im telling u bro maybe its cause its jarring to others but ive gotten a lot of ppl to talk and laugh at my anecdotes while under it at school
Personally I wouldn't. Just do it sober - there's a chance that she does like you etc and it all works out and that's great, but also unlikely.

The most likely scenario is you're going to get rejected, but you can only grow through pain.

However, you shouldn't be asking this question, as you haven't arranged a date with her yet.

Take things one step at a time. Don't overthink.

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin

Funny ass greycel ngl

• +1
Reactions: Graham

Users who are viewing this thread

Back