the only way to actually be a slayer

Copeful

Copeful

2.5 PSL 5'6 rizzminned stylish nt curry slayer
anyone can slay some sluts off tinder or drunk whores from club/bar provided they're not terminally autistic
the true test of being a slayer is cold approaching a girl during the day, going on a insta date and then fucking her the same day as meeting her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Clqs, Kanye West's Cousin and 5 others
High iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
anyone can slay some sluts off tinder or drunk whores from club/bar provided they're not terminally autistic
the true test of being a slayer is cold approaching a girl during the day, going on a insta date and then fucking her the same day as meeting her
Who is cappable of doing so?

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616
This doesn't even work for chads

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and TechnoBoss
one day imma be so chaddy and rizzy imma simply get a foid to jump on my dick just from body language alone.

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10
This doesn't even work for chads
Kind of disagree in a sense. I was cold approached by a woman in her 40s around 3 weeks ago. Met up at a bar later on in the day and we had sex same day. Albeit, I didn't do the approach. Didn't add her on Instagram or anything. This can definitely happen.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees, Klasik616 and 1 other person
Kind of disagree in a sense. I was cold approached by a woman in her 40s around 3 weeks ago. Met up at a bar later on in the day and we had sex same day. Albeit, I didn't do the approach. Didn't add her on Instagram or anything. This can definitely happen.
yeah it’s not about being a chad
she just has to be attracted + available + feel safe enough with you
it’s possible for sure

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I was talking about cold approaching girls randomly on the street

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and TechnoBoss