The only way to escape inceldom is locationmaxxing.

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학
If it's over for you in the West, it is unlikely that looksmaxxing will increase your smv enough to ascend.

Obviously, in some cases it might be possible, if you are fat and leanmaxx for example but most of the time the impact of non surgical looksmaxxing is minimal.

Furthermore, if you are incel due to being aspie it is almost impossible to change that.
Sure you can become more confident and low inhibition but you'll never grasp the notions of human interaction.

Meanwhile locationmaxxing might be the solution to your suffering.
If you're white or at least whitepassing, latino or black you could always ascend by changing your location.
Moving to Asia could help you ascend since, first of all, your smv would be higher in an Asian country then in the West.
On top of that you wouldn't immediately be perceived as being aspie by the locals since they might just pinpoint it on cultural differences.

67191307 10217195439851024 3526092970908450816 n

(Side note: apparently a locationmax option for Asian guys might be Afrika)

• +1
Reactions: zobri and Deleted member 2969
And if you are curry?

extremely low iq thread. stopped reading on first line. kill yourself faggot OP

And if you are curry?
I'd suggest Afrika aswell, someone should run a tinder experiment there.
Unfortunately curries have it the hardest.
If only Curry-Pop was popular.
extremely low iq thread. stopped reading on first line. kill yourself faggot OP
The blackest of all pills is the hardest one to swallow.

I'd suggest Afrika aswell, someone should run a tinder experiment there.
Unfortunately curries have it the hardest.
If only Curry-Pop was popular.

The blackest of all pills is the hardest one to swallow.
curries in curryland tbh do it the best.
anybody does the best among his pheno.
it's just that there is a void in the matrix with asian foids crushing on white buddies despite their own men, but overall people prefer their ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Jfl at niggas going to Asia jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
curries in curryland tbh do it the best.
anybody does the best among his pheno.
it's just that there is a void in the matrix with asian foids crushing on white buddies despite their own men, but overall people prefer their ethnicity
I don't think that's true.
While I'm not entirely sure about Curries I think Asian actually benefit from an SMV boost in Afrika.
Jfl at niggas going to Asia jfl
There's women that prefer black guys in Asia, but yes they are more rare than the ones that like whites

While I'm not entirely sure about Curries I think Asian actually benefit from an SMV boost in Afrika.
how ?
i see black foids beeing attracted only to high T guys : MED/Black/and high T whites
by any means, asian people can be high t

how ?
i see black foids beeing attracted only to high T guys : MED/Black/and high T whites
by any means, asian people can be high t
Maybe the black foids in america.
But I've seen a few tinder experiments in African countries where average Asian guys performed better than in Asian countries.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NiBBaCel and Deleted member 3043
Maybe the black foids in america.
But I've seen a few tinder experiments in African countries where average Asian guys performed better than in Asian countries.
i feel sorry for asian boys
i mean the girls from their ethnicity don't seems to like them, it's insane

i feel sorry for asian boys
i mean the girls from their ethnicity don't seems to like them, it's insane
Not all of the Asian foids chase white men though, some settle for Asians.
Fortunately, the rise of Kpop has made it a little easier for Asian men to get women of other races.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back