The only way to experience deep inner contentment and connectedness

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
The only way to experience deep inner contentment and connectedness that isn't dependent on external factors is probably meditation. I started meditating again recently and feel very peaceful and content at the moment without any changes of my outer circumstances. I can only recommend to take a break from reward-seeking behaviour and regularly explore your true self. For the first time in years I don't feel like an alien stranded on earth. I feel connected and loving. Wish you all the very best.

• +1
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest, Deleted member 2846, Ghostcel and 2 others
We watched a video on how to meditate and there was a deep Australian accent man narrating the video.

My teacher looked up his picture in front of the class and said “I knew he was going to be ugly”

• JFL
Reactions: ShredPill and Bewusst
or b gl

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Being physically healthy
Having actually accomplished shit and having a goal and purpose

We arent designed to be happy with no reason

Being physically healthy
Having actually accomplished shit and having a goal and purpose

We arent designed to be happy with no reason
Whatever you achieve and makes you happy temporarily is just a tool. The feeling itself comes from within you. Nobody and nothing can give you that because it's been within you all the time. External things are just tools. Once you realized this, you will understand that you don't necessarily NEED accomplishments to be happy. They are just crutches.

I guess, meditation has to be experienced first hand to understand the things I'm talking about. It's nothing you can grasp with logics. Give it a try or leave it, the choice up to you.

The only way to experience deep inner contentment and connectedness that isn't dependent on external factors is probably meditation. I started meditating again recently and feel very peaceful and content at the moment without any changes of my outer circumstances. I can only recommend to take a break from reward-seeking behaviour and regularly explore your true self. For the first time in years I don't feel like an alien stranded on earth. I feel connected and loving. Wish you all the very best.
Just pray to Allah bro

Whatever you achieve and makes you happy temporarily is just a tool. The feeling itself comes from within you. Nobody and nothing can give you that because it's been within you all the time. External things are just tools. Once you realized this, you will understand that you don't necessarily NEED accomplishments to be happy. They are just crutches.

I guess, meditation has to be experienced first hand to understand the things I'm talking about. It's nothing you can grasp with logics. Give it a try or leave it, the choice up to you.
Be ugly and have a shit life

You will realize being happy “with no external factors” is much hard.

We are desire.

Be ugly and have a shit life

You will realize being happy “with no external factors” is much hard.

We are desire.
You obviously still need things to survive, such as food, water and certain conditions to stay healthy. For that you also need others because almost nobody can survive on his own. But knowing that you can experience contentment outside of external factors doesn't hurt.

Who says the chemical reactions in your brain you experience when having an orgasm with an attractive woman can't occur without this trigger? I don't like trying to explain everything with muh logics and muh science because there are things that can't be explained scientifically yet and I also don't find any satisfaction in trying to do so.

This is all I'm gonna add to our little discussion. There's no point in trying to convince others. They have to experience it.
Just pray to Allah bro
This has nothing to do with religion

I’ve never meditated in my life despite being told hundreds of times to do it from various sources. Just can’t bring myself to imagine a world where I can even find it mildly useful

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Bewusst
You obviously still need things to survive, such as food, water and certain conditions to stay healthy. For that you also need others because almost nobody can survive on his own. But knowing that you can experience contentment outside of external factors doesn't hurt.

Who says the chemical reactions in your brain you experience when having an orgasm with an attractive woman can't occur without this trigger? I don't like trying to explain everything with muh logics and muh science because there are things that can't be explained scientifically yet and I also don't find any satisfaction in trying to do so.

This is all I'm gonna add to our little discussion. There's no point in trying to convince others. They have to experience it.

This has nothing to do with religion
You admitted being low IQ you can’t explain

Are you gonna be a monk?

I don't care about IQ.

I'm not gonna be a monk but I will continue meditating.
Yeah it has its benefits

But won’t really help to the point of being content if your life is absolute shit and have shit brain chemistry.

For how long are you meditating and what techniques are you using?

The romans said that transcendence is a basic human health factor. Maybe I should start meditating...

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst

This harvard currycel has really helped me with meditation

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel
I tried meditation

It was as gay as the soymosexuals who prattle on endlessly about it

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
As long as I feel comfortable with. No fancy techniques, I just close my eyes and let happen what happens. Sometimes I will focus on a point between my eyes (this can make you dizzy if you aren't used to it).

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel