The only way to get permanent eyelash lengthening

MoreCopeMoreRope

MoreCopeMoreRope

Banned
Eyelash serums are cope besides latisse and some others. Most dont work but even the ones that do are usually expensive. Just for u to maybe have long lashes for like 1-2 months till they fall off anyways.

However new permanent method is eyelash transplant its permanent and works. Only issue is its slightly dangerous

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and fibonacci
Screenshot 2024 06 21 at 50959AM

Just use oral minoxidil , a surgery for only eyelashes sound rlly usseles

Also do they result of that surgery look real?

• +1
Reactions: mathis

Ur going to have to use for ur whole life to maintain

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Castor oil
Takes a while but will give u long and perm eyelashes

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel
Castor oil
Takes a while but will give u long and perm eyelashes
Castor oil is both cope and isnt permanent. Anything you use on your eyebrows will only effect the current hairs

Castor oil is both cope and isnt permanent. Anything you use on your eyebrows will only effect the current hairs
Castor oil isn’t cope lmao. Literally worked extremely well for me and a lot of ppl on this forum. Ignoramus making noise

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Castor oil isn’t cope lmao. Literally worked extremely well for me and a lot of ppl on this forum. Ignoramus making noise
Yeah probably placebo combined with slight effects. Regardless id just take latisse rather than castor. The problem is none of these are permanent

I've been using topical minoxidil on my eyebrows and almost every time I put it on my brows it gets in my eyes or lashes but that actually benefited me I have a longer lashes now
Eyelash serums are cope besides latisse and some others. Most dont work but even the ones that do are usually expensive. Just for u to maybe have long lashes for like 1-2 months till they fall off anyways.

However new permanent method is eyelash transplant its permanent and works. Only issue is its slightly dangerous

I've been using topical minoxidil on my eyebrows and almost every time I put it on my brows it gets in my eyes or lashes but that actually benefited me I have a longer lashes now
That’s dangerous

Bro minoxidil is very dangerous putting that anywhere next to ur eyes could do permanent damage
Oh shit it drops on my eyes all the time , I need to be more careful next time but I ascended hard because of it though, but thank you bhai

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight

I dont wanna 2x the hair on my body and eyebrows im naturally very hairy already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, Jova and zurzolo
  • +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, Jova, zurzolo and 1 other person