The only way to get your way in life is to be the one calling the shots

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Pretty basic concept, if you aren't the leader, the alpha, the one calling the shots then you will be the one following another person's will. If you aren't the man of the house, the leader of your friend group, etc then don't expect to have your way often.
Start leadermaxxing NOW.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, SPFromNY914, HighIQcel and 7 others
Very insightful
Thank-you KrissKross!

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Based high iq poster. How old are you op?

Step 1: delete your account

I agree. Just remember that "calling the shots" is a responsibility. Everything is on YOUR shoulders now. And you have to earn it. And i don't necessarily mean through altruistic measures. You are in charge if you actually take charge and make meaningful decisions. If you take it upon yourself to get dirty when everyone is sitting on their asses. It also means putting yourself on the chopping block. Being the one open to criticism. Getting the job done. It doesn't give you a free pass to be a dick or uber dominant. That's lowIQ.

Being "alpha" is a constant fluctuation. Will you always be "alpha" with everyone at every moment? How about with your parents? Your boss? Your commander? No. Even Brad Pitt takes direction from people that are above AND below him on occasion. There's a reason why Donald Trump is so lambasted. His pseudo alphadom is scrutinized heavily because he doesn't ever get his hands dirty, nor does he EVER take personal responsibility for the actions of those subordinate to him. This is a perfect example of what not to be, in my opinion.
04d60950 e0e5 11ea 8ffe f5e961075b09

Images

Conversely, look at someone like Matthew McConaughey... He's super top dog alpha, A-list actor level, and everyone (in his circle) defers to him. BUT he's earned it through going down into the trenches with the rest of em. And he's seemingly respected by the entire industry because of it. And he's super fucking chill. But an intense chill. That's an enjoyable way of life i feel ...

I'm only saying this so that those that take it the wrong way, and feel like being super tough guy, mean, asshole, dick is what it means to be alpha.

What OP says is spot on, just wanted to elaborate my view.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Ocelot, HighIQcel and 2 others
I agree. Just remember that "calling the shots" is a responsibility. Everything is on YOUR shoulders now. And you have to earn it. And i don't necessarily mean through altruistic measures. You are in charge if you actually take charge and make meaningful decisions. If you take it upon yourself to get dirty when everyone is sitting on their asses. It also means putting yourself on the chopping block. Being the one open to criticism. Getting the job done. It doesn't give you a free pass to be a dick or uber dominant. That's lowIQ.

Being "alpha" is a constant fluctuation. Will you always be "alpha" with everyone at every moment? How about with your parents? Your boss? Your commander? No. Even Brad Pitt takes direction from people that are above AND below him on occasion. There's a reason why Donald Trump is so lambasted. His pseudo alphadom is scrutinized heavily because he doesn't ever get his hands dirty, nor does he EVER take personal responsibility for the actions of those subordinate to him. This is a perfect example of what not to be, in my opinion.
View attachment 644084

View attachment 644082
Conversely, look at someone like Matthew McConaughey... He's super top dog alpha, A-list actor level, and everyone (in his circle) defers to him. BUT he's earned it through going down into the trenches with the rest of em. And he's seemingly respected by the entire industry because of it. And he's super fucking chill. But an intense chill. That's an enjoyable way of life i feel ...

I'm only saying this so that those that take it the wrong way, and feel like being super tough guy, mean, asshole, dick is what it means the be alpha.

this tbh u said what i wanted to say. mirin high iq greycel post

View attachment 644084

View attachment 644082

I'm only saying this so that those that take it the wrong way, and feel like being super tough guy, mean, asshole, dick is what it means the be alpha.

Based greycel, honorary orangecel tbh

Appreciate the validation. I say all this because I WAS "that guy". Fuck me, sometimes i still am sometimes. But i catch myself, take a step back and reframe. I try not to get stuck on a mood, whenever a situation occurs that would trigger it. I think like, "what would the best version of me do"?

And yes, you will NOT get what you want when you don't have shit to show for anything. You want bad bitches? Guess what, it's tough work (even if Chad). You want big money? You gotta bust your ass and take your lumps like a man. You wanna be head of the household? You better be bringing home the bacon, and fixing the plumbing, and mowing the lawn, and getting bills paid.

Let me tell you something, money talks and bullshit walks. When you're the one paying for shit, people defer real quick (as long as you're not a pushover or a jerk about it). Not much to say to someone who is leading with his bare hands and his wallet.

Let me tell you another thing. If any youngsters out there are having issues at home with family, you need to get OUT (if over 18). You either put up, or shut up. I prefer that you finally leave the nest. Now this only applies if they are actively and aggressively preventing your looksmaxxing and general LMS goals. If it's just random benign parental nonsense, just lock your door, put on ignore, and get your fucking shit done. You will save a ton of money this way. But there is something to be said about being on your own and having adventures and troubles and being an adult, free as a bird...

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Hero of the Imperium and KrissKross

View attachment 644084

View attachment 644082

I'm only saying this so that those that take it the wrong way, and feel like being super tough guy, mean, asshole, dick is what it means to be alpha.

In terms of "fluctuating" between alpha and not dependent on circumstances and situation, this movie "The Gentleman" shows it really well in my opinion. The character played by Charlie Hunam is sort of a leader and alpha type guy, but he works for Matthew McConaughey's character. There is no "mogging" between the two, just mutual respect between two levels of leader. It's a good movie tbh

This scenes shows a real alpha type man compared to wannabe alpha gangstas

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Stevensmithgerard
Pretty basic concept, if you aren't the leader, the alpha, the one calling the shots then you will be the one following another person's will. If you aren't the man of the house, the leader of your friend group, etc then don't expect to have your way often.
Start leadermaxxing NOW.
being alpha / masculine is not encouraged and usually not allowed in todays society. you are supposed to be an absolute estrogenic giga faggot who cries about your issues and lets people have their way with you or you are a selfish asshole who should jump off a fucking cliff.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and KrissKross
being alpha / masculine is not encouraged and usually not allowed in todays society. you are supposed to be an absolute estrogenic giga faggot who cries about your issues and lets people have their way with you or you are a selfish asshole who should jump off a fucking cliff.
The majority of men live quiet lives of desperation

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ocelot, GeordiLeFort, Deleted member 4209 and 1 other person
im a background character in life :cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: KrissKross
just be good looking theory

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I dont even have a friend group to be a leader of