The only way to grow in your teens

NotTiny

NotTiny

Online Money Gang
The only way to squeeze out few inches while your growth plates are still open is to take MK667 with Aromatase Inhibitor.

There is no other way. Everything else is cope, and won't bring you any results. If your growth plates are still open, this is the only way.

Don't wait until tomorrow. Don't wait until the end of the day. Go online, and order everything you need right this fucking second. Finish reading the post, and open the new tab.

You need TWO things - MK667 and Aromatase Inhibitor. This is the basics.

1) MK667 - doesn't need introduction. I think everyone knows what it does. It doesn't have any effect if taken alone, though. All your excess testosterone produced will turn into estrogen. You will become fatter, won't get any height, start bloating, etc. These are side effects of a sudden estrogen increase. This is why teens during puberty get gyno, and shit like that.

NEVER TAKE MK667 WITHOUT AROMATASE INHIBITOR.

2) Aromatase Inhibitor - blocks the production of excess estrogen. When taking MK667, your body will want to turn excess testesterone into estrogen. This is what will not let it happen. You will force your body to take that motherfucking testesterone. You will grow more, get leaner, get more results from gym, decrease bloating, etc. These are side effects of testesterone.

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257
nigga unless those sites take visa gift cards or amazon sells that stuff i cant get it ion got a credit card

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Dicklet.4.3 and Luke LLL
It won't do shit.

Has anyone actually grown from an mk stack? I doubt it.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2587, chadpreetcel123 and 7 others
ill keep coping with my supplements for max size increase

I grew 1.5cm between 20-22, during this time I was using test and AI

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
I already got mk6777. What dosage should I take and how long do I run it for?

MK-677 is cope

Take IGF-LR3, Ipamorelin, and CJC1295 no DAC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
I needed this thread to motivate me. I get so depressed that can't do anything

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
The only way to squeeze out few inches while your growth plates are still open is to take MK667 with Aromatase Inhibitor.

There is no other way. Everything else is cope, and won't bring you any results. If your growth plates are still open, this is the only way.

Don't wait until tomorrow. Don't wait until the end of the day. Go online, and order everything you need right this fucking second. Finish reading the post, and open the new tab.

1) MK667 - doesn't need introduction. I think everyone knows what it does. It doesn't have any effect if taken alone, though. All your excess testosterone produced will turn into estrogen. You will become fatter, won't get any height, start bloating, etc. These are side effects of a sudden estrogen increase. This is why teens during puberty get gyno, and shit like that.

2) Aromatase Inhibitor - blocks the production of excess estrogen. When taking MK667, your body will want to turn excess testesterone into estrogen. This is what will not let it happen. You will force your body to take that motherfucking testesterone. You will grow more, get leaner, get more results from gym, decrease bloating, etc. These are side effects of testesterone.

Good luck
Mk677 won't do shit lol

Stop saying that is the only way

Stupid greycels will believe you

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
my growth plates are probably fused but extra clavicle + hand + skull/jaw/zygo growth is welcome
I'm doing it but for. Height and face

I heard not go work our during it tho

Wastes igf 1

Good luck

You could just take HGH.

Why the fuck would you take a chemical that allows for testosterone to estrogen conversion, in puberty?

AI's cause heart problems, strokes, and artery blockages. This is what partially killed ZYZZ.

Bad advice.

Wear 3' lifts and always look up

Mk677 is weak on its own. Don’t waste ur time

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257

Good luck
Legal in Aus? If so, what brands to use?

mk677 is nothing more than crystallized dog shit, it won't make you grow, it'll cause insulin resistance, make you ravenously hungry (constant ghrelin stimulation has detrimental effects on neurochemistry) not only that but you'll also bloat.
this is the true redpill

After months of research and hours of reading studies, articles and discussion with other people I have come to the conclusion that Mk-677 is...
C O P E

• +1
Reactions: majindoom, Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 656
You could just take HGH.

Why the fuck would you take a chemical that allows for testosterone to estrogen conversion, in puberty?

AI's cause heart problems, strokes, and artery blockages. This is what partially killed ZYZZ.

Bad advice.
nah breh its the combination of all the shit he was taking and the ai, not just an ai.

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
I don't know what to say...

mk677is cope

inject peptides or death

op is coping jfl
Why do so,e people like extra chromosome say take letrozole

which is much stronger than aromasin

letrozole is better at leaving the plates open

but it has estrogen rebound

When you people understand height and hormones are genetic

how a

cant get one parents wont let me
Go to a cvs and buy a visa gift card I do it all the time - just make sure when you order off a site they ensure discreet package and they don't need someone to come to your door requiring a signature from an adult

Go to a cvs and buy a visa gift card I do it all the time - just make sure when you order off a site they ensure discreet package and they don't need someone to come to your door requiring a signature from an adult
Will those sites take Visa gift card tho

Good luck
Thanks my n word