The Only Way To Talk To Women

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
I'll give u a tldw for cels who don't wanna watch 10 minutes (hey I ain't blamin' ya')
Basically, this slayer with lots of experience with women breaks down stuff not to do with foids, and how to interact with foids.

Never be too vocal with women.
Never ever be too vocal with women. Never be too vocal with anybody, but especially don't be too vocal with women. He's not even talking about conversing with women, but how much you tell them about your deepest darkest secrets about yourself, and whats going on in your family life, how much you tell them about the problems you're facing in your everyday life, its because you say something and she'll internalize it and then she'll use it against you to make you feel bad when you don't do something that she wants later down the road. Perfect example: you tell a girl you had a bad childhood growing up, whatever whatever, 2 months later yall are in an argument and then she brings up the fact that you had a troubled childhood, just using something she can use to hurt you.
On top of that, you'll tell her something, and she's going to go tell her whole friend group, you tell any girl ur talking to a deep dark secret about yourself, I bet her whole friend group knows about it.
FOIDS LOVE TO GOSSIP. They can't keep their mouth shut, they can't keep secrets, she can't even follow a diet for a week how do you think she's going to be able to keep your deepest darkest secrets? I'm not saying all of them, I'm saying 9/10 of them, I'm saying 8/10, I'm saying the vast majority of women that we're gonna deal with in our everyday life, in our demographic. You cannot tell them a secret. You can't tell anything about you to a girl because then she's going to use it against you down the road, she's like a police officer, everything you say and do can and will be used against you in the court of law. You say something, 3 months down the road yall are gonna get into an argument, and she's gonna bring up dirt on you. She's gonna be talking about you to her friends, all of a sudden something is gonna come up where you're not in the best of light with her, and what is she gonna do?? shes going to throw all your personal secrets under the bus.

When a foid is talking about her friends saying omg she's all this and the other, but she's posted up with her the next day is because foids are faake by nature, they have to lie by nature. Their emotions are all over the place so she might hate the girl one day and all of a sudden she likes her the next second. So what's going to say that that's not going to change with you? You have to remain mysterious.
The number one thing, if you don't get anything else out of this, is that you have to remain mysterious. Not just women, this can also apply to anybody.

Girls will text me and be like what do you wanna do like in life. I don't really think that far ahead, right now I'm just focused on next year, next season. "okay wat do u wanna do after that?" "I just said I'm not worried after that, I'm worried about right now, I live in the right now." That's how you have to play things like that. I'm not saying be a dry idiot, know how to hold a conversation, but know how to deal with certain people. Don't ever tell her too much, you wanna keep her going.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16552 and 5 others
I'll give u a tldw for cels who don't wanna watch 10 minutes (hey I ain't blamin' ya')
Basically, this slayer with lots of experience with women breaks down stuff not to do with foids, and how to interact with foids.

Never be too vocal with women.
Never ever be too vocal with women. Never be too vocal with anybody, but especially don't be too vocal with women. He's not even talking about conversing with women, but how much you tell them about your deepest darkest secrets about yourself, and whats going on in your family life, how much you tell them about the problems you're facing in your everyday life, its because you say something and she'll internalize it and then she'll use it against you to make you feel bad when you don't do something that she wants later down the road. Perfect example: you tell a girl you had a bad childhood growing up, whatever whatever, 2 months later yall are in an argument and then she brings up the fact that you had a troubled childhood, just using something she can use to hurt you.
On top of that, you'll tell her something, and she's going to go tell her whole friend group, you tell any girl ur talking to a deep dark secret about yourself, I bet her whole friend group knows about it.
FOIDS LOVE TO GOSSIP. They can't keep their mouth shut, they can't keep secrets, she can't even follow a diet for a week how do you think she's going to be able to keep your deepest darkest secrets? I'm not saying all of them, I'm saying 9/10 of them, I'm saying 8/10, I'm saying the vast majority of women that we're gonna deal with in our everyday life, in our demographic. You cannot tell them a secret. You can't tell anything about you to a girl because then she's going to use it against you down the road, she's like a police officer, everything you say and do can and will be used against you in the court of law. You say something, 3 months down the road yall are gonna get into an argument, and she's gonna bring up dirt on you. She's gonna be talking about you to her friends, all of a sudden something is gonna come up where you're not in the best of light with her, and what is she gonna do?? shes going to throw all your personal secrets under the bus.

When a foid is talking about her friends saying omg she's all this and the other, but she's posted up with her the next day is because foids are faake by nature, they have to lie by nature. Their emotions are all over the place so she might hate the girl one day and all of a sudden she likes her the next second. So what's going to say that that's not going to change with you? You have to remain mysterious.
The number one thing, if you don't get anything else out of this, is that you have to remain mysterious. Not just women, this can also apply to anybody.

Girls will text me and be like what do you wanna do like in life. I don't really think that far ahead, right now I'm just focused on next year, next season. "okay wat do u wanna do after that?" "I just said I'm not worried after that, I'm worried about right now, I live in the right now." That's how you have to play things like that. I'm not saying be a dry idiot, know how to hold a conversation, but know how to deal with certain people. Don't ever tell her too much, you wanna keep her going.

The only thing women feel when an incel isn't vocal is relief

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 21403, subhuman incel and 6 others
yeah when she does that you slap her HARD :love: and she won't try for a good while :feelsez:

based, never tell anyone your weakness or open up except to your family members. People have the potential to throw you under the bus if they feel like their morals and values don’t align W you. I feel like to interact w people nowadays you have to master the art of being able to put on a mask depending on the situation to win in life

based, never tell anyone your weakness or open up except to your family members. People have the potential to throw you under the bus if they feel like their morals and values don’t align W you. I feel like to interact w people nowadays you have to master the art of being able to put on a mask depending on the situation to win in life
whatever Chad says, will not be seen as weakness