The optimal nose length is as follows: Vertical facial height (cm)/4.1

PurplePaintBox

PurplePaintBox

Average white girl is hideous
measured alot of models (around 30) who have good central front facial profiles and most of them had nose lengths that respected this measurement. Just measure from your hairline to bottom of your chin, then divide by your nose length which is measured from the nose bridge (that dent in between your forehead and nose bridge) to the base of your nose (right below the nostrils).

nose shape itself doesn't matter as long as you don't have a extremely protruding jew nose, and it doesn't affect psl as much as other features. what matters is that this is one of the most influential features on your face that affects facial harmony. If someone says you have a good nose, they are saying that your nose has a harmonious relationship with your other facial features, not that your nose shape is what they like exactly.

good nose - doesnt draw attention to itself

• +1
Reactions: PurplePaintBox
my nose is slightly short for my face then. where did you come up with the idea that this is ideal and what are the types of examples you used?
my nose is slightly short for my face then. where did you come up with the idea that this is ideal and what are the types of examples you used?
also this is easily fraudable by foreheadcels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bromose
Wtf my nose is almost twice what it should be can you show a picture of how to measure this shit

measured alot of models (around 30) who have good central front facial profiles and most of them had nose lengths that respected this measurement. Just measure from your hairline to bottom of your chin, then divide by your nose length which is measured from the nose bridge (that dent in between your forehead and nose bridge) to the base of your nose (right below the nostrils).

nose shape itself doesn't matter as long as you don't have a extremely protruding jew nose, and it doesn't affect psl as much as other features. what matters is that this is one of the most influential features on your face that affects facial harmony. If someone says you have a good nose, they are saying that your nose has a harmonious relationship with your other facial features, not that your nose shape is what they like exactly.
I got a ratio of 3.25-3.55. Is this good?