The origins of racism

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
good thread

Yes i don't like niggas,nordics or darkskin people because we don't look the same.I can tolerate Caucasians,Balkans and Whites like Henry cavill but no other races.Idk this is just me

Being racist is one of the most dumbest traits a person can have.

I mean truly racist like racial deep hate, not the type of racism of "Muh nigger" just because a black did something to you and you want to hurt him somehow with quick words.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Deleted member 27066, Deleted member 62796 and 1 other person

I mean truly racist like racial deep hate, not the type of racism of "Muh nigger" just because a black did something to you and you want to hurt him somehow with quick words.
yeah tbh i hate niggas but there’s some real ones out there

True, I hate everyone except south indians

Extremely disgustingly retarded to not understand the effects of an 85iq race on the economy, culture, crime, everything

wrong
it is normal to hate indians, if u dont hate indians, you are the weird one

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator

High IQ

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator