The Ottoman Empire was the shield of the Muslim world

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
If the Ottoman Empire still existed, I have no doubts that stuff like the Iraq war and western control of the Middle East would not happen. Too bad Arab’s let their nationalism get to their head

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15099 and 17 others
true

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 3020, Butthurt Dweller and 3 others
agreed, the victors of the Byzantine–Ottoman wars. im trying to figure out what went wrong? maybe because of western kingdoms(british,spain french etc) influence and colonizing

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 3020, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
The descendants of retired janissaries are fucking chads that mogged me throughout my life
The best looking guy in my hs was ginger beard 6'3 pinkoid now he plays american football mogging everyone
They are usually chad and tall
They are overrepresented in all types media
You have to try really hard to fail as a balkanoid in turkey
They live rent free in my head

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 3020, CursedOne and 4 others
And the band played waltzing Matilda

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 3020
If the Ottoman Empire still existed, I have no doubts that stuff like the Iraq war and western control of the Middle East would not happen. Too bad Arab’s let their nationalism get to their head
The Ottoman Empire was a relic of the past, continuing on calling itself an empire was a mockery of the very word it would've been crushed by Egypt or Russia if not for being protected by European Great Powers multiple times. If you need outside countries to keep you afloat then you're not an empire nor sovereign country since you have no might to enforce your whims on others.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
The descendants of retired janissaries are fucking chads that mogged me throughout my life
The best looking guy in my hs was ginger beard 6'3 pinkoid now he plays american football mogging everyone
Wait wut? Are u talking about a turk? That pinkoid?

• Hmm...
The Ottoman Empire was a relic of the past, continuing on calling itself an empire was a mockery of the very word it would've been crushed by Egypt or Russia if not for being protected by European Great Powers multiple times. If you need outside countries to keep you afloat then you're not an empire nor sovereign country since you have no might to enforce your whims on others.
Was the British Empire militarily more powerful than the ottoman empire prior to WW1?

• So Sad
  • WTF
Late night rants with tucidlobacco
How was that post hard to understand in any way tbh
Idk what u are saying ottomand were turks and u are talking about some american football guy wtf yes that is hard to understand

• Ugh..
Idk what u are saying ottomand were turks and u are talking about some american football guy wtf yes that is hard to understand
I'm saying balkan descendant turks are chad. The american football guy is 6'3 balkan chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
I'm saying balkan descendant turks are chad. The american football guy is 6'3 balkan chad
I agree but those guys dont see themselves as turks right

• Love it
Was the British Empire militarily more powerful than the ottoman empire prior to WW1?
Military wise pre WW1 I would say no. The Ottomans held advantages over other European powers with their large landmass as well as population in mostly wealthy lands ignoring the more remote areas of the empire, and could have emerged as a great power even after the 17th century if their administration wasn't as corrupt. Their failure to modernize by removing the feudal military infrastructure they had set up previously that held sway over the country is what led to The rest of The European powers and even former countries they ruled over like Egypt being capable of easily defeating them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020 and Gosick
I agree but those guys dont see themselves as turks right
They do but some have identity crises. The people that go on forums and say I'm not turk I'm balkan I hate you shitskins are 1%
Like the guy that did the christchurch shooting got the balkan chad and the other balkan guys in my school really mad.
Gl people don't really have identity problems from what I see tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
They do but some have identity crises. The people that go on forums and say I'm not turk I'm balkan I hate you shitskins are 1%
Like the guy that did the christchurch shooting got the balkan chad and the other balkan guys in my school really mad.
Herr in germany they dont i know a albanian girl that looks turkish and has a turkish name but doesnt see her as turkish. I guess in the US people have less issues calling themselves turk then here

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020 and Deleted member 9355
Herr in germany they dont i know a albanian girl that looks turkish and has a turkish name but doesnt see her as turkish. I guess in the US people have less issues calling themselves turk then here
I'm in turkey we have american football in quite a few unis he plays there
In turkey people don't really go at him and say "you don't look turkish or smth
In places like europe that might happen a lot and cause an identity crisis I think

• Hmm...
  • +1
In places like europe that might happen a lot and cause an identity crisis I think
Are u a turk? idk how it is there never been in turkey but makes sense people here are really focused on the nationality of someone. People here arent as relaxxed thats maybe why

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020 and Deleted member 9355
Are u a turk? idk how it is there never been in turkey but makes sense people here are really focused on the nationality of someone. People here arent as relaxxed thats maybe why
I am. Yeah in usa racial identity/ethnicity is a huge deal.

• Ugh..
Ottoman turks were moggers ngl

unmoggable in 1453

I am. Yeah in usa racial identity/ethnicity is a huge deal.
I think in the us race yes i feel like here in germany people just ask for nationality do they do it in america too?

I think in the us race yes i feel like here in germany people just ask for nationality do they do it in america too?
Idk about most nationalities but being a turk in germany is a bigger deal than being one in usa because of more turks in germany
Americans might lump most ethniks as latino I'm not sure tbh

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Idk about most nationalities but being a turk in germany is a bigger deal than being one in usa because of more turks in germany
Americans might lump most ethniks as latino I'm not sure tbh

Yea true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
jfl never knew Turkey has eggball wtf, disgusting tbh american shit.

Also why did the Balkanites care about the Christchurch shooter

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
jfl never knew Turkey has eggball wtf, disgusting tbh american shit.

Also why did the Balkanites care about the Christchurch shooter
It's rare anyway all the alphas play it in uni here
The point is despite what they looked like they see themselves as part of the turkish and muslim identity. The religion teacher was talking about it and there was a part of the manifesto where he says idc what you do east of istanbul we need to have the part in europe and the balkan chads got mad and said I'd like to see him try

It's rare anyway all the alphas play it in uni here
The point is despite what they looked like they see themselves as part of the turkish and muslim identity. The religion teacher was talking about it and there was a part of the manifesto where he says idc what you do east of istanbul we need to have the part in europe and the balkan chads got mad and said I'd like to see him try
White looking turks are closer to original oguz turks either way, real turks were Euroasian moggers not middle easterners tbh ngl. @Mathafack can blackpill you on this, there were some Turkish people in tirkey with pure Oghuz blood and they were very white looking

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 9355
White looking turks are closer to original oguz turks either way, real turks were Euroasian moggers not middle easterners tbh ngl. @Mathafack can blackpill you on this, there were some Turkish people in tirkey with pure Oghuz blood and they were very white looking
Yeah I know about yörüks absolute moggers. White looking turks sometimes have yörük as a surname too

Muslims also goofed bigly in World War 2 not siding with Germany. If Muslims had sided with Germany maybe the AXIS would’ve won and the Muslim World wouldn’t have got raped by the US. Based Reza Shah of Iran wanted to do this so the Allies invaded Iran and kicked him out placing his son as the puppet leader.

Giphy 1

The Muslim World goofed again during the Cold War not siding with the Soviet Union over the US.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Cuck Westernized Muslims are screwing over Muslim World per usual again by siding with US over China with this Ugyhur Genocide Narrative (cia propganda of peace)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020 and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
And goofed again by not siding with China en masse

Yup, Muslims should be siding with China who unlike the US doesn't seek to shove their degenerate culture down everyone's throats. Chinese culture is also much more similar to Muslim culture in terms of being socially conservative, family-oriented, and anti-degeneracy so even if the Chinese decided to engage in cultural imperialism the way the Americans have it would actually be a net positive since it would combat American degeneracy that has brought Islam to the brink of collapse.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
not necessarily entire islamic world but it definitely applies to north african/middle eastern countries for sure

• So Sad
Broo i went to turkey and the people mog everyone european countries

Eger türkiyede beyaz degilsin hayatin tamamen gitti

• JFL
Muslims will get another caliphate there is no way we wont everybody wants unity and justness for all the shit we been going thru(israel/china) a potential leader that will unite us all has been prophesized just like the ottoman empire in The hadiths

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
O kürd esmer miydi?
Çok esmer değildi ama kürd olduğu çok belliydi. Yine de türkiyede beyazsan ve hayatta kazanamıyorsan ya truecelsindir ya da beyinde bi sorun vardır

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
Çok esmer değildi ama kürd olduğu çok belliydi. Yine de türkiyede beyazsan ve hayatta kazanamıyorsan ya truecelsindir ya da beyinde bi sorun vardır
Aynen

• +1
  • Love it