The parable of the little manlet

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
Once upon a time there was a little manlet. Little manlet worked in the big city. He worked as hard as he could, but he never seemed to get anywhere. Then, little manlet read that most CEO's are over six feet tall.

"That's it!" little manlet exclaimed, "I simply have to get taller and my dreams will come true."

So little manlet worked through the night to make himself taller. He made two pieces of wood into the best stilts in all of the city. The next day when little manlet went to work he felt like he could change the world.

businessman-walking-on-stilts-standing-out-from-the-crowd-700-271435446.jpg

And change everything did. Now that he was taller, he gained a new perspective on everything. Suddenly, he knew how to solve the tax problems the company his having.

images

He was promoted and got an office higher up in the building. But the company was sinking. A financial crisis was upon them, but little manlet with his newfound confidence knew just what to do. He piloted the company through stormy waters and soon everyone was making money again.

pngtree-businessman-walking-on-stilts-standing-out-from-the-crowd-photo-image_1737261.jpg

The shareholders voted little manlet as the CEO. Little manlet felt like he was walking on water.

800px_COLOURBOX40867562.jpg

He had an office at the top of the building now. Little manlet felt content for only a second, though, because he soon looked out the window and his face dropped.

"Mogged! I'm being mogged!" little manlet yelled.

His secretary rushed in and asked what was the matter.

"I'm being mogged!" little manlet repeated.

The secretary looked out the window and saw the building he was looking at. The little manlet couldn't believe that there were office buildings higher than him. So he went back to work. His stilts needed to be bigger, taller, longer. He couldn't be a CEO and be mogged like that. So he built the tallest stilts in all the land. He couldn't be mogged like that. Soon little manlet towered over the city.

businessman-walking-on-stilts-standing-out-from-the-crowd-2H3R503.jpg

Little manlet was the tallest anyone had ever been, and it made him content. Then one day he looked up in horror. The clouds. The clouds were taller than him. He must get higher. So the stilts became longer.

businessman-walking-on-stilts-standing-out-from-the-crowd-JFM30C.jpg

and taller

1000_F_140378740_dXiZN38xOErANPhXdHHxldHv7V8VvrXO.jpg

Little manlet was all alone in the sky, but it was never enough. Once he had topped the clouds, he looked up and saw stars. He wept when he realized he would always be mogged. So he jumped from his stilts and fell all the way back into the ocean where hungry sharks devoured the hungry manlet.

31117394.jpg

Thus little manlet met his death.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: temporomandibular32, Vermilioncore, Zeruel and 10 others
Read every word

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Clap

Blackpilled version of the story of Icarus. Astonishing

You could be the next Shakespeare

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
What do you consider a manlet?

Once upon a time there was a little manlet. Little manlet worked in the big city. He worked as hard as he could, but he never seemed to get anywhere. Then, little manlet read that most CEO's are over six feet tall.

"That's it!" little manlet exclaimed, "I simply have to get taller and my dreams will come true."

So little manlet worked through the night to make himself taller. He made two pieces of wood into the best stilts in all of the city. The next day when little manlet went to work he felt like he could change the world.

businessman-walking-on-stilts-standing-out-from-the-crowd-700-271435446.jpg

And change everything did. Now that he was taller, he gained a new perspective on everything. Suddenly, he knew how to solve the tax problems the company his having.

images

He was promoted and got an office higher up in the building. But the company was sinking. A financial crisis was upon them, but little manlet with his newfound confidence knew just what to do. He piloted the company through stormy waters and soon everyone was making money again.

pngtree-businessman-walking-on-stilts-standing-out-from-the-crowd-photo-image_1737261.jpg

The shareholders voted little manlet as the CEO. Little manlet felt like he was walking on water.

800px_COLOURBOX40867562.jpg

He had an office at the top of the building now. Little manlet felt content for only a second, though, because he soon looked out the window and his face dropped.

"Mogged! I'm being mogged!" little manlet yelled.

His secretary rushed in and asked what was the matter.

"I'm being mogged!" little manlet repeated.

The secretary looked out the window and saw the building he was looking at. The little manlet couldn't believe that there were office buildings higher than him. So he went back to work. His stilts needed to be bigger, taller, longer. He couldn't be a CEO and be mogged like that. So he built the tallest stilts in all the land. He couldn't be mogged like that. Soon little manlet towered over the city.

businessman-walking-on-stilts-standing-out-from-the-crowd-2H3R503.jpg

Little manlet was the tallest anyone had ever been, and it made him content. Then one day he looked up in horror. The clouds. The clouds were taller than him. He must get higher. So the stilts became longer.

businessman-walking-on-stilts-standing-out-from-the-crowd-JFM30C.jpg

and taller

1000_F_140378740_dXiZN38xOErANPhXdHHxldHv7V8VvrXO.jpg

Little manlet was all alone in the sky, but it was never enough. Once he had topped the clouds, he looked up and saw stars. He wept when he realized he would always be mogged. So he jumped from his stilts and fell all the way back into the ocean where hungry sharks devoured the hungry manlet.

31117394.jpg

Thus little manlet met his death.
daffy duck masturbation GIF

The story of lift wearers innit

@Zeruel storyteller mogs you

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
ima have this on my gravestone