The peak of black women

Deleted member 5802

Deleted member 5802

Kraken
CD98FA60 7F1E 44D8 9F93 E545DE622797
0FB4D585 6F11 4E20 9B24 B972A2A1F3DE
03152BE2 48DF 4491 94C0 54D8E5386CA1
6F0DD81C BB23 41BA 9E32 ADEE6E96C326

Dead srs Nilotic women in Sudan and in the Oromo valley have some of the most attractive women in the world anyone eles agree?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 15817, Frank Jack and 6 others
Built for Great White Cock

they look like theyre supposed to be white :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5802
y u acting as if she isnt top 0.01 percentile
most of these women prob look like shiet

@lutte thoughts

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, lutte and datboijj
they look like theyre supposed to be white :feelshehe:
Not exactly they lack the high brow ridges of whites they just have smaller features and they lack proganthism.

do these women here look similar
43170B3A BE38 4984 B65C 3EA0817BC486
B91C736B FBFF 4391 852C 4F58969FB9C5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, AscendingHero and Gengar
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 3828 and lutte
View attachment 1383545View attachment 1383546View attachment 1383547View attachment 1383548

Dead srs Nilotic women in Sudan and in the Oromo valley have some of the most attractive women in the world anyone eles agree?

Nordic women are by far the most beautiful and attractive women on the planet unirnocally gene editing will help curries reach the nordic phenotype.

Some curry esque populations already have a psedo nordic phenotype found in the kalash people genetically closest to south asian's so I say psedo curry we just need the pure source.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Nordic women are by far the most beautiful and attractive women on the planet unirnocally gene editing will help curries reach the nordic phenotype.

Some curry esque populations already have a psedo nordic phenotype found in the kalash people genetically closest to south asian's so I say psedo curry we just need the pure source.
I place Nilotics on the same level as Europeans tbh. But European women still are more attractive objectively than Nilotic women tbh

She’s too dark , lighter East African women look much better

whiteworshipping serb
I get matches/messages/attention irl from stacies but I have a thing for medium uglies for some reason :hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 5802 and lutte
I place Nilotics on the same level as Europeans tbh. But European women still are more attractive objectively than Nilotic women tbh

Nilotic tribal men yeah but again it's dependent on tribe and on how extreme the sexual selection nilotic women bro ? come on not even on the same ball park not even the habesha goddesses are on the nordic goddess scale I really don't like to put women on pedestals but i'm a sub by nature and Unforantely women hate subs by nature which is rough and brutal.

If I could I would defintely get myself an 3d printed sex robot which looks like a danish women and ask her to dominate me it's not that wierd is it ? like not every male is a dom. Same with women the issue is i'm finding there hard to find really.

SOUTH SUDANESE WOMEN FOG
EgrcK nVgAIPijb

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and AscendingHero
She’s too dark , lighter East African women look much better
Nilotic tribal men yeah but again it's dependent on tribe and on how extreme the sexual selection nilotic women bro ? come on not even on the same ball park not even the habesha goddesses are on the nordic goddess scale I really don't like to put women on pedestals but i'm a sub by nature and Unforantely women hate subs by nature which is rough and brutal.

If I could I would defintely get myself an 3d printed sex robot which looks like a danish women and ask her to dominate me it's not that wierd is it ? like not every male is a dom. Same with women the issue is i'm finding there hard to find really.
Nah Nilotic women are one of the few full blooded African ethnicities with good sexual dimorphism

• Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles
Nah Nilotic women are one of the few full blooded African ethnicities with good sexual dimorphism

Habesha's look better I thought you would have mentioned them nilotic women look bad relative to nordic women tbqh

I get matches/messages/attention irl from stacies but I have a thing for medium uglies for some reason :hnghn::hnghn:
I thought stacies didnt like good looking guys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Deleted member 7580
Habesha's look better I thought you would have mentioned them nilotic women look bad relative to nordic women tbqh
Depends on some ethnic groups but I find Nilotic women pretty good looking they have a lot of underrated appeal tbh.

africancel only

Are they naturally straight haired? Their bone structure reminds me of European women tbh

no matter feminine features that skin tone will make them look masculine

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and JosephGarrot123
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
Are they naturally straight haired? Their bone structure reminds me of European women tbh
Nah it’s weaves they have the same type of hair as every other African

i meant with the colored contacts, noses and straight hair. all european traits. whos the stacy btw in that pic on the right.
That girls nose isn’t straight or pointy and that girl just straightens her hair lol

The second girl is some random bitch on google

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
That girls nose isn’t straight or pointy and that girl just straightens her hair lol

The second girl is some random bitch on google
the second girl is hot bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
Looks like a white girl painted the darkest black
Looks REALLY fucking uncanny.

I’m usually only into white girls, but if I’m into a black girl it’s one of the really hot ones that still actually LOOK black, probably with that medium chocolate skin tone (not lightskin not dark)

edit: op’s ideal
8275BBBE DA1E 48AF A00B A07F87F1FEF1

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@ and Deleted member 5802
She literally has white facial features. Someone photoshop her with white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes and youll see what im talking about.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Wallenberg
She literally has white facial features. Someone photoshop her with white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes and youll see what im talking about.
How does she have white facial features this is her without makeup
9BD3C443 941E 4586 887F DB87CAC3204C

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
How does she have white facial features this is her without makeup
View attachment 1383759
Ok so that looks siginifcantly different, i was referring to the originally posted photos, that being said im sure shed still pass if you photoshopped that photo as well.

Ok so that looks siginifcantly different, i was referring to the originally posted photos, that being said im sure shed still pass if you photoshopped that photo as well.
Not really she might features that are similar to Caucasians but if you take off the wig she’ll look like a typical black girl she just has small features

Not really she might features that are similar to Caucasians but if you take off the wig she’ll look like a typical black girl she just has small features
Small features like that are prevalent in many european populations, the button nose especially.

this

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5802
Small features like that are prevalent in many european populations, the button nose especially.
Europeans don’t have button noses you can still tell her nose is wide and she has big lips. Most Europeans have big beak like noses and very thin lips this black girl has nether

Europeans don’t have button noses you can still tell her nose is wide and she has big lips. Most Europeans have big beak like noses and very thin lips this black girl has nether
LMFAO WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. Big beaky noses are prevalent only in southern, south eastern, and some eastern european groups. North and western euros have lots of button noses.

03710e74152886fb1e4d0fd0c678459d
Celestial Nose

Margaery
39C33C2C00000578 3877974 image a 21 1477562117001

The noses still look the same her nose is still wider it’s just smaller
She has a tad bit wider nostrils (and not even that wide even if we are going by her race). The button part of her nose is completely white look alike. If her nostrils were smaller it would be the literal same thing.