The perfectionist

jué

jué

0%Love
The perfectionist
Shit, this is an important part of my life, something I can't stop doing and feeling, and something I doubt will ever accept that it has brought me more bad things than good.

It all starts when I was very little, I remember having many toys, many clothes, but I refused to use them so that they would stop being perfect.
Shit this escalated when I entered kindergarten, my personality has always been isolated (little empathy, disgust, and a little hatred) towards others, I remember that throughout school I was always alone, it was by my own decision I simply never wanted to get close enough to know one person, he was a handsome boy, so everything was due to the simple decision that people not influence my life.

Good things that I have obtained from being a perfectionist.

There are crazy things that I have done, so as not to stop being a perfectionist.
-Rules, I have rules, one of them is one that I invented at the end of 2021, I call it the 30 day rule, basically a rule where I can only be with a girl for 30 days or less, I remember there was a blonde girl, 170 , thin and simply very attractive, unfortunately 30 days passed and I had to break up with her.
-If it's not everything, it's nothing, I always had the best grades, I remember that in 2020, due to the pandemic and all that garbage, my grades began to drop, and that was where I left school to start again the following year, I didn't want to have some shitty notes.
-Shit I don't want you to be in my life, this is something that I have used all my life, I just want to be me and simply me, I don't want anyone else in my life (not counting animals, I love animals), but it's something which I have used more in recent years, I don't want to meet anyone or talk to anyone.

A high part of a personality in a void with no exit (I love being there)

I just don't give a shit about people, always