The planet with city lights is terrifying

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
Idk man after nasa found this planet if these actually are city lights there’s pretty much no hope in believing in god for me

And also this planet is light years away so what we look at is the distant past of that planet

Either they are even more advanced today or gone extinct

IMG 6747

In the illustration pics it appears to resemble earth but with one huge continent and mostly ocean and water

Apperantly most of the population there would be residing in that one huge metropolis at least millions of years ago when they were

Since light travels too slow for us to be able to know how the planet actually looks like today

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: imthesupremecel and noonespecial
Industrial Revolution was a mistake basic common sense since 2021

Rip Ted k we should’ve listened to him

Industrial Revolution was a mistake basic common sense since 2021

Rip Ted k we should’ve listened to him
this scares me and makes me curious i would kill to be able to be teleported for 1 day into that planet just to see what life and culture is or was like

this scares me and makes me curious i would kill to be able to be teleported for 1 day into that planet just to see what life and culture is or was like
It’s possible it’s just Jewish propaganda

Religion is mankind's biggest cope

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
It’s possible it’s just Jewish propaganda
It is but if u stretch everything to fit into ur beliefs it wouldn’t work

Especially when u consider Jews themselves also would lose faith if that were the case

Aliens exsisting only fits religions that involve Reencarnation

Pretty much every religion with a god like Christianity and Muslims believe god created the universe for us

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Religion is mankind's biggest cope
This shit makes me curious asf too bad light doesn’t travel fast enough for us to know what’s going on in there now

Apperantly millions of years ago they were at least as advanced if not more advanced as we are now

If they were to look at the eath from there they’d probably see dinosaurs or even older since I have no clue how many light years away that is