The plugpill changed my life

D

Deleted member 12688

I’ve always known these niggas get money and bitches. But dude after being at my friends crib again yesterday and realizing his weed dealer older brother always has a new bitch over and has hella money it hit me that weed dealers are the ultimate lifemoggers

Im friends with a lot of these weed dealers and these motherfuckers are usually 17-18 making thousands of dollars riding dope ass cars and getting new bitches on their dick almost as frequently as a rapper would

They literally live the ideal life, they get all the money a teenager could wish for, respect, hella status in their city, and they can literally get any bitch to fall in love with them because women love men who can give them weed, status, adrenaline, and a sense of security (nobody fucks with dealers except other dealers cuz u assume they have guns and are dangerous)

They literally never get cucked because everyone is scared of them and doesn’t want to get shot and when girls are with them they feel they’re with the ultimate alpha males because they know people can’t challenge them

Most of the times when you hear a girl cheated on someone people thought she was in love with it’s usually a plug she cucks the guy with and the only time I see subhumans slay is when they’re weed dealers. They slay more JBs than any other group of people and it’s not even close btw

Tl;dr : being a weed dealer as a teen gives you an ideal life with money, girls, respect, and status

if ur a normie and below become a plug you’re guaranteed to lose your virginity

Sry if I wrote this shit kinda sloppy this niggas older brother sold me some good ass pack ngl

Thoughts?
@looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @Adriana Lima @Toska @OOGABOOGA @Monk @Chadeep @MyAssStinksLikeShit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 9568, Lmao and 6 others
personalityinkwell teaching the jbpill to his prison cell mates
3C04220E A548 40CD 9B2E 27DE158FFDA2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, lutte, Deleted member 10949 and 8 others
It’s a good idea but where do you even get the shit you deal from, you either have to grow it or buy from some other source. Or steal from some pharmacy

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
It’s a good idea but where do you even get the shit you deal from, you either have to grow it or buy from some other source. Or steal from some pharmacy
You buy the weed in bulk so like quarter pounds and up to get them cheaper and then sell them in grams/eights/quarters/halfs and sometimes ounces

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
It's legit but also a legit way to end up in jail or worse If you get in too deep.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rainman988, Posmo and Deleted member 12688
ofc thugs are the biggest slayers behind status(athletes, social media stars) and coming in third behind chads/tyrones etc. I've previsouly said that telling gen z girls that u work in a office they will automatically assume you are an incel, they don't wanna be with "soft guys". unfortunately you will never become those guys since they were born into it.

• +1
Reactions: lutte