The point of life as a man is to cope as much as possible

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
You cannot be happy as a man even if you are chad. The sad truth is that no man, no matter how gl they are, gets what they want. This is why men reproduce. Men have kids because they hope that their kids will do better in life , that they will find the happiness they couldn’t find.

It’s just the plight of being a man. It has always been and willalways be that way. Slaying is cope, Jfl if you think being chad means you get the girl you want. Even chad settles to a degree.

Copers here think that chad life is a fairy tale. Chad just fucks more, doesn’t mean they fuck the women they actually want. Only good looking high iq girls live happy lives. The amount of power these creatures have is absurd. Life is literally a cakewalk for them in ways you cannot imagine.

men will forever be dogs, even chads. Women win in the long run. Because women just have complete control in the dating market, it’s completely over for the entire male gender sadly.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and fxckz
sub 5 cope

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I agree with this 100% look at chad gf and wife they’re ltb femcel tier

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
Cus ltbs don’t mind if chad spitroasts their friends when she’s away. Same way Beckie’s settle for oofy doofys, ultimate control in the relo

You will die and you will never know who got to fuck that Stacy you were into

Do drugs and alcohol.

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
exactly my recession isnt even that bad