the POWER of hair

D

Deleted member 11221

Diamond
From chadlite to legit subhuman, keep your hair at ALL cost .

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Patient A, Deleted member 11295 and 16 others
it was over with or without hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 11295 and 16 others

u still got mogged

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Slendercel, Deleted member 4387 and 3 others
from invisible to invisible

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber and BigBoy

bro if this is you im sorry...

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, homo_faber, Deleted member 8699 and 2 others
When you're a legit chad and you norwood, you literally get approached more. Above average girls really shoot their shot when they see a bald chad. Prime Staci's never approach anyone in their life, so prime chads get gawked at and flirted with but not approached as much, and girls in the 6-7 range would rarely approach a prime chad. So Chad's actually get approached more when they have an obvious fixable flaw.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Limbo, Copemaxxing and 5 others
Delete this before my brother @SubhumanCurrycel sees

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Adreyan, Deleted member 6723 and 4 others
@SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Honestly looks better without hair. Lol at that cut

looking for chadelite

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, lepo2317, diggbicc and 1 other person
When you're a legit chad and you norwood, you literally get approached more. Above average girls really shoot their shot when they see a bald chad. Prime Staci's never approach anyone in their life, so prime chads get gawked at and flirted with but not approached as much, and girls in the 6-7 range would rarely approach a prime chad. So Chad's actually get approached more when they have an obvious fixable flaw.
Lmfao if u think this is true

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and RoundHouse
fatcel = volcel

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
Lmfao if u think this is true

In college I lost a bet, they shaved my head with a razor completely bald no sign of stubble. I got approached by single moms, older women, tons of 6s and 7s, just a bunch of beckys no one wants. As soon as my hair started coming back, back to tons of looks back to prime stacys. I literally lived it.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
In college I lost a bet, they shaved my head with a razor completely bald no sign of stubble. I got approached by single moms, older women, tons of 6s and 7s, just a bunch of beckys no one wants. As soon as my hair started coming back, back to tons of looks back to prime stacys. I literally lived it.
Show pics of yourself

i doubt you are a legit chad

@SubhumanCurrycel sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Dumbest shit I‘ve heard in some time

From invisible to women subhuman to invisible to women subhuman.

Bump for any norwoodingcels