the PPL everyday split or any other everyday routine is a waste of time

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
unless you're on steroids the PPL routine is a waste of time and doesn't do shit for gains

muscles don't just constantly grow off a constantly working them everyday, that's not how it works and it's manlet meathead logic

natties need to focus on myofibrillar hypertrophy in order to have any gains in the gym

myofibrillar hypertrophy ONLY comes from satellite cells, these satellite cells simply -contrary to rumors- stop dividing after a period of time of constantly working at the gym

that's why newbie gains are so fast, the satellite cells start multiplying like crazy and donating its nuclei but it'll eventually taper off months into the routine and you'll make little to no gains

the only gains these retards make is after their 2 day break and they make like little to no gains cuz of how short it was JFL, it's funny how pathetic they are

muscles must return to a completely untrained state, the sarcoplasm must shrink to allow for the muscles to actually work

a full sarcoplsm constantly supplies muscles with energy to go over their max work capacity, that's why u can barely do any reps after hitting the gym then it goes back to normal after a day or 2

has nothing to do with "muh i lost gains" no u just lost fluid dumbass

once the sarcoplasm shrinks and you go back to lifting after atleast 1 week off, ur satellite cells will go off just like they did in ur newbie phase (this is where the real gains are made)

not only do you gain muscle but you gain outstanding levels of strength

JFL if you've been training wrong ur whole life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 22354
unless you're on steroids the PPL routine is a waste of time and doesn't do shit for gains

muscles don't just constantly grow off a constantly working them everyday, that's not how it works and it's manlet meathead logic

natties need to focus on myofibrillar hypertrophy in order to have any gains in the gym

myofibrillar hypertrophy ONLY comes from satellite cells, these satellite cells simply -contrary to rumors- stop dividing after a period of time of constantly working at the gym

that's why newbie gains are so fast, the satellite cells start multiplying like crazy and donating its nuclei but it'll eventually taper off months into the routine and you'll make little to no gains

the only gains these retards make is after their 2 day break and they make like little to no gains cuz of how short it was JFL, it's funny how pathetic they are

muscles must return to a completely untrained state, the sarcoplasm must shrink to allow for the muscles to actually work

a full sarcoplsm constantly supplies muscles with energy to go over their max work capacity, that's why u can barely do any reps after hitting the gym then it goes back to normal after a day or 2

has nothing to do with "muh i lost gains" no u just lost fluid dumbass

once the sarcoplasm shrinks and you go back to lifting after atleast 1 week off, ur satellite cells will go off just like they did in ur newbie phase (this is where the real gains are made)

not only do you gain muscle but you gain outstanding levels of strength

JFL if you've been training wrong ur whole life
nigga is it your mission to post the most retarded shit ever?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Whatashame, supahotfirenze, RoyaleWithCheese and 2 others
give me a good debunk if u have any clue what I'm talking abt

I'll wait and respond with sources

What are your credentials ?

You talk like you’re actually ripped and allow to give your opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
ok added sources
@5.5psl thoughts?

ok added sources
@5.5psl thoughts?
That's too big for me to read but I would say that PPL isn't cope you are able to train each body part twice a week
But for looksmaxxinh purposes we can remove the legs part from there and change the PP routine for 6 days a week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 14392
  • JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
That's too big for me to read but I would say that PPL isn't cope you are able to train each body part twice a week
But for looksmaxxinh purposes we can remove the legs part from there and change the PP routine for 6 days a week
point is natties can't rely on their sarcoplasm for muscle growth unlike roidcels, so they need to train in a different way

read abt the repeated bout effect

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
point is natties can't rely on their sarcoplasm for muscle growth unlike roidcels, so they need to train in a different way

read abt the repeated bout effect
Idc about sarcoplasm coz I myself am a roidcel

nigga resume and tell us what to do

nigga resume and tell us what to do
i said it in the thread

you need longer rests week minimum, you should be focusing on eating right for most of the time so muscles actually repair themselves
just constantly working the same muscles over and over and expecting gains is literally a retarded concept if you think about it

i said it in the thread

you need longer rests week minimum, you should be focusing on eating right for most of the time so muscles actually repair themselves
just constantly working the same muscles over and over and expecting gains is literally a retarded concept if you think about it
You’re the retard with no work ethic who’s ready to use every excuse in the book and broscience to justify his DYEL body.

I never made as much gains than when I started to hit every group muscle twice : PPLx2 = 6 times a week.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and 5.5psl
You’re the retard with no work ethic who’s ready to use every excuse in the book and broscience to justify his DYEL body.

I never made as much gains than when I started to hit every group muscle twice : PPLx2 = 6 times a week.

the gains

• JFL
Reactions: Skull Issue

@5.5psl

• +1

Yeah PPL is actually good as we get to train each muscle twice a week
Btw he looks athletic he is not dyel

Yeah PPL is actually good as we get to train each muscle twice a week
Btw he looks athletic he is not dyel
PPL is dyel cope

the biggest guys I've ever seen use the method i mentioned and i made significant gains using it, the method is not easy at all contraditing the retard, even some famous body builders mentioned the method all the way from the golden era

i train my entire upper body in one day and lower body the next day
i use the rest of the week trying to optimize my diet

these niggas thinking going to the gym to do bicep curls everyday is gonna give them muscle JFL the coping is too strong

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, smoothsexy and 5.5psl
PPL is dyel cope

the biggest guys I've ever seen use the method i mentioned and i made significant gains using it, the method is not easy at all contraditing the retard, even some famous body builders mentioned the method all the way from the golden era

i train my entire upper body in one day and lower body the next day
i use the rest of the week trying to optimize my diet

these niggas thinking going to the gym to do bicep curls everyday is gonna give them muscle JFL the coping is too strong
So you mean train upper body one day lower body next and repeat ??

So you mean train upper body one day lower body next and repeat ??
yep, heavy sets 1-2 is enough to failure
upper body one day lower body another day of the week and the rest of the week is rest

this is the optimal training method for natties
roidcels can use the PPL method cuz they're just doing pump training basically, strength and myofibril gain isn't as important

• JFL
Wtf :lul:
So train only 2 days a week ?
yes
training everyday is cope there is literally 0 science to back that it does anything except fuck up gains
you should only train and wait for recovery, 1 day is not enough recovery time at all

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and 5.5psl
yes
training everyday is cope there is literally 0 science to back that it does anything except fuck up gains
you should only train and wait for recovery, 1 day is not enough recovery time at all
I'm on roids and recovery is super fast I don't have to wait like natties for 3 days for them to recover and that's the reason why natty training is a major cope

I'm on roids and recovery is super fast I don't have to wait like natties for 3 days for them to recover and that's the reason why natty training is a major cope
probably quicker

the point is roiders can do PPL or whatever the fuck they want and build muscle since the main focus is sarcoplasmic hypertrophy
u as a roidcel should focus on doing shit ton of reps, carbing up, etc getting giga sarcoplasm

natties trying to copy roidcels is the biggest JFL in history

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and 5.5psl
post body op

probably quicker

the point is roiders can do PPL or whatever the fuck they want and build muscle since the main focus is sarcoplasmic hypertrophy
u as a roidcel should focus on doing shit ton of reps, carbing up, etc getting giga sarcoplasm

natties trying to copy roidcels is the biggest JFL in history
Yeah you are right in this natties need recovery time and they can't be training ed
As a roider I would be wasting my money and my cycle if I am just training 2 times a day
I can literally do a heavy legs session in the morning and recover all well by evening to again do legs recovery is that good on roids it's not quicker it's much better and faster

• +1
Reactions: smoothsexy
Very interesting thread OP. Whats your opinion on Hyperplasia. Little research on this and most are animal studies.

Hypertrophy: Increase in the size of existing muscle fibers
Hyperplasia: Increase in the number of muscle fibers (muscle cells or myocytes)

Potential mechanisms that might contribute to muscle fiber hyperplasia, short summary through gpt4:
  1. Satellite cell activation: Satellite cells are muscle stem cells that are located between the muscle fiber membrane and the basal lamina. When activated, they can proliferate (divide and multiply) and differentiate (develop into specialized cells). They can fuse with existing muscle fibers or with other satellite cells to form new muscle fibers, potentially increasing the overall number of muscle fibers.
  2. Fiber splitting: Also known as longitudinal splitting, this theory suggests that muscle fibers can split longitudinally into smaller fibers. This process may occur in response to extreme mechanical stress or muscle damage. The newly formed fibers then grow and thicken, resulting in an increase in the total number of muscle fibers.
  3. Muscle damage and repair: Intense or prolonged exercise can cause muscle damage, including micro-tears in muscle fibers. The repair process involves the activation and proliferation of satellite cells, which can fuse with damaged fibers or form new fibers, potentially leading to an increase in muscle fiber number.

Why I write this in your thread? Bc it correlates with what you wrote. How you use hyperplasia for your workout:
  1. Sarcoplasmic hypertrophy contributes to muscle fiber splitting.
  2. Focus on the negative (lengthening) phase of an exercise, so very slow excecution!, bc it causes more muscle damage and stimulates repair processes
  3. Varied rep ranges: Combine both low-rep, heavy-weight training (for myofibrillar hypertrophy) and high-rep, lighter-weight training (for sarcoplasmic hypertrophy) in your program.
  4. Proper recovery: Until fully recovered. Imo 1 week.
  5. Progressive overload ofc: challenge your muscles and promote adaptation.
Whats your current or perfect rest period? Mine is currently 8days, tested also 7 and 14 and 10. Training whole body and going every set until failure (and i mean total failure).

Last edited:
Very interesting thread OP. Whats your opinion on Hyperplasia. Little research on this and most are animal studies.

Potential mechanisms that might contribute to muscle fiber hyperplasia, short summary through gpt4:
  1. Satellite cell activation: Satellite cells are muscle stem cells that are located between the muscle fiber membrane and the basal lamina. When activated, they can proliferate (divide and multiply) and differentiate (develop into specialized cells). They can fuse with existing muscle fibers or with other satellite cells to form new muscle fibers, potentially increasing the overall number of muscle fibers.
  2. Fiber splitting: Also known as longitudinal splitting, this theory suggests that muscle fibers can split longitudinally into smaller fibers. This process may occur in response to extreme mechanical stress or muscle damage. The newly formed fibers then grow and thicken, resulting in an increase in the total number of muscle fibers.
  3. Muscle damage and repair: Intense or prolonged exercise can cause muscle damage, including micro-tears in muscle fibers. The repair process involves the activation and proliferation of satellite cells, which can fuse with damaged fibers or form new fibers, potentially leading to an increase in muscle fiber number.

Why I write this in your thread? Bc it correlates with what you wrote. How you use hyperplasia for your workout:
  2. Focus on the negative (lengthening) phase of an exercise, so very slow excecution!, bc it causes more muscle damage and stimulates repair processes
  3. Varied rep ranges: Combine both low-rep, heavy-weight training (for myofibrillar hypertrophy) and high-rep, lighter-weight training (for sarcoplasmic hypertrophy) in your program.

Whats your current or perfect rest period? Mine is currently 8days, tested also 7 and 14 and 10. Training whole body and going every set until failure (and i mean total failure).
@softlysoftly whats your opinion on this? Legit?

@ripcordgod1 answer

Bro agreed this is comical

He's got like 6 pubmed links so I don't think he's kidding 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Shadosh101 and ripcordgod1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

hyperplasia is very minimal in humans

myofibrillar hypertrophy is what gives you permanent size and strength

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
hyperplasia is very minimal in humans

myofibrillar hypertrophy is what gives you permanent size and strength
I also read this while researching

How often do you train at the moment and

I also read this while researching

How often do you train at the moment and
ideal rest period is about 8 days

i do upper body one day lower body next sets are to failure or close, ill do a drop set occasionally if i feel like i haven't fatigued a muscle enough

• +1
ideal rest period is about 8 days

i do upper body one day lower body next sets are to failure or close, ill do a drop set occasionally if i feel like i haven't fatigued a muscle enough
Would you say that's true for abs as well? or is it shorter for abs? Only doing hanging leg raises straight and side to side

Would you say that's true for abs as well? or is it shorter for abs? Only doing hanging leg raises straight and side to side
i havent trained abs in almost a year so idk

• +1
mike mentzer routine mogs

i rarely lift i have muscles from shadowboxing

I don't lift but when I do it's once a week :feelshmm:

I had very good results with a upper/lower x2, so upper twice and lower twice. If you only have 3 days, full body or upper x2 and lower x1.
Then eat your proteins, try to get better performances over time, sleep well and you will grow

• JFL
rate my routine.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
@Blackgymmax thoughts?

@thecel Thoughts? Maybe this will help you break your plateau

• +1
Reactions: thecel
@thecel Thoughts? Maybe this will help you break your plateau

I’m following a 4-day program. I never { did a PPL split for an extended period of time } .

I’m following a 4-day program. I never { did a PPL split for an extended period of time } .
Thoughts on what this nigga posted?

• +1
Reactions: thecel