The price of life changing cosmetic surgeries is wild.

aber

aber

MTN for life
In comparison, if you were into cars, instead of spending 4 grand on an exhaust. Put that into jaw implants. Or instead of spending 6,000$ on a new project car. Get rhinoplasty. Or instead of putting hella parts on your current car. Put 6k into canthoplasty. Surgeries aren’t even expensive. It’s just that I believe what’s holding most people back is the moral aspect, their families might judge them. They’re scared of getting botched etc. but nothings worse than living life as a sub-5. Don’t spend your money on shit you don’t need. Cosmetic Surgeries are cheap, and could save you from being a lifetime LTN/MTN. if you can. Take the risk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, 5.5psl, disheartenedcel and 3 others
Fuck what other people think its your life not theirs

• Woah
Reactions: aber
yeah i went from LTN to MTN with surgery

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: user123456 and aber
In comparison, if you were into cars, instead of spending 4 grand on an exhaust. Put that into jaw implants. Or instead of spending 6,000$ on a new project car. Get rhinoplasty. Or instead of putting hella parts on your current car. Put 6k into canthoplasty. Surgeries aren’t even expensive. It’s just that I believe what’s holding most people back is the moral aspect, their families might judge them. They’re scared of getting botched etc. but nothings worse than living life as a sub-5. Don’t spend your money on shit you don’t need. Cosmetic Surgeries are cheap, and could save you from being a lifetime LTN/MTN. if you can. Take the risk.
dnr, invest in crypto bro

• +1
Only bimax truly ascends you though. Chin implant is like getting LL For 1" increase. I mean yeah its better but it doesnt Make a difference

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aber and normie_joe
Only bimax truly ascends you though. Chin implant is like getting LL For 1" increase. I mean yeah its better but it doesnt Make a difference
Depends on the person i think
I have a tall ramus with a wide and sharp jaw but a short lower third so genio would ascend me hard giving me more lower third height

• +1