the problem is the imperial system

Cigarette

Cigarette

tattoomaxed italian chadlite
the US uses the imperial system which influences the current height inflation. In the us 5'9 is considered short, whereas in the rest of the world, 5'9 us 175cm which is average. 5'10 being 177cm, 5'11 180cm and 6' being between 182 and 183cm.

In countries where the metric system is used, women just ask for a man who is 178cm-180cm+ which is quite literally 5'10-5'11. the imperial system makes you convert Xft into cm which causes people to be confused and this is how shit started getting out of hand.

thoughts on this anyone?

it literally does not matter. UltraStacy Madison Beer is dating a 5'9 nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Bars, noobs and 1 other person
Being 5'9 barefoot is over nowadays, really short

Being 5'9 barefoot is over nowadays, really short
Only in Netherlands and all the Nordic countries, basically only 5 countries in the world

175 is as short as 5’9”, and I say this as someone living in southern Europe, you are coping hard lol.

175 is as short as 5’9”, and I say this as someone living in southern Europe, you are coping hard lol.
Still doesn’t matter if it’s short most women ask for 180cm+ besides the US

Only in Netherlands and all the Nordic countries, basically only 5 countries in the world
Nah man, average height between zoomers is close to 5'11, 2 inches in height is big noticeable difference, even 1 inch is noticeable

Nah man, average height between zoomers is close to 5'11, 2 inches in height is big noticeable difference, even 1 inch is noticeable
If u have a good face u will be good, average face and 5”11 will still struggle but it’s better than being 5”9 obv

the US uses the imperial system which influences the current height inflation. In the us 5'9 is considered short, whereas in the rest of the world, 5'9 us 175cm which is average. 5'10 being 177cm, 5'11 180cm and 6' being between 182 and 183cm.

In countries where the metric system is used, women just ask for a man who is 178cm-180cm+ which is quite literally 5'10-5'11. the imperial system makes you convert Xft into cm which causes people to be confused and this is how shit started getting out of hand.

thoughts on this anyone?

it literally does not matter. UltraStacy Madison Beer is dating a 5'9 nigga
Same thing as it has always been to my disappointment. 6 feet or over in the US. In England, 5'10 or over. And thats practically the same thing cause their average is lower and ours is higher.

It’s not tho lol average is still 5’9

Same thing as it has always been to my disappointment. 6 feet or over in the US. In England, 5'10 or over. And thats practically the same thing cause their average is lower and ours is higher.
Dating requirements in the US are at least 6’5 :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Quncho
Dating requirements in the US are at least 6’5 :feelswhy:

Average is 5'10
5’10 is a solid height imo people don’t expect much from you if ur face clears

If u r 5’11 you’ll be known as the guy who didn’t make it to 6’

5'9 is bullshit height

5'10 is cut off, no more
5’10 is a solid height imo people don’t expect much from you if ur face clears

If u r 5’11 you’ll be known as the guy who didn’t make it to 6’