The problem of us is using "PHONE" too much.

D

Deleted member 47272

Synaesthesia
We need to reduce our screen time to approximately 24/1. If you are depressed the reason is using too much phone. If you can't leave this problem i think you got addicted with your phone
PhoneSexual
Just Stop using phone. Black screen ruin your life. Use phone for purpose. Find yourself on nature.
sun sunshine GIF

Just work all the day(example:Be a waiter or get any kind of job and work hard 24/7, you will get money "remember money= everything)
Make It Rain Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
.It will reduce your addiction+depression.And You get money from it. Just find yourself on nature. Leave alone and lead a simple life if you are religious Pray and work
wind breathe GIF
I HOPE IT WILL HELP YOU. IF IT DOESN'T HELP YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME.AND YOU ARE WATCHING THIS THREAD BY GIVING YOUR VALUABLE TIME. MAYBE IT WILL HELP YOUR VALUABLE TIME.
Who ever seen this thread GOD BLESS YOU

@the MOUSE @MVP's Apprentice @Nick.Harte @DonewithIncel @Tabula Rasa @Xangsane Just little amount of tag, i tag them because I remember them. Iam sorry for my other friend. I can't remember you this time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, neverchadlite, Elysiann and 12 others
i remember the days of going out in the city with nothing but your wallet, keys, and maybe a good book depending on the day

now i’m on the subway seeing everyone staring down at their phone

i see both sides like chanel

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, PseudoMaxxer, horizontallytall and 3 others
i remember the days of going out in the city with nothing but your wallet, keys, and maybe a good book depending on the day

now i’m on the subway seeing everyone staring down at their phone

i see both sides like chanel
I THINK PHONE IS NOW OUR MAIN PROBLEM. THEY USING PHONE FOR 24/7 INSTEAD OF USING IT FOR PURPOSE

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, AlexBrown84 and Abhorrence
If anyone disagree with this He is Retarted and promoting one of the Human problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Abhorrence
We need to reduce our screen time to approximately 24/1. If you are depressed the reason is using too much phone. If you can't leave this problem i think you got addicted with your phone
PhoneSexual
Just Stop using phone. Black screen ruin your life. Use phone for purpose. Find yourself on nature.
sun sunshine GIF

Just work all the day(example:Be a waiter or get any kind of job and work hard 24/7, you will get money "remember money= everything)
.It will reduce your addiction+depression.And You get money from it. Just find yourself on nature. Leave alone and lead a simple life if you are religious Pray and work
wind breathe GIF
I HOPE IT WILL HELP YOU. IF IT DOESN'T HELP YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME.AND YOU ARE WATCHING THIS THREAD BY GIVING YOUR VALUABLE TIME. MAYBE IT WILL HELP YOUR VALUABLE TIME.

@the MOUSE @MVP's Apprentice @Nick.Harte @DonewithIncel @Tabula Rasa @Xangsane Just little amount of tag, i tag them because I remember them. Iam sorry for my other friend. I can't remember you this time.
*WORK* YES *WORK* WILL REDUCE EVERYTHING. YOU ARE USING YOUR PHONE BECAUSE OF YOU FEELING BORING ALL THE DAY AND YOU ARE UNEMPLOYED.
IF YOU WORK ALL THE DAY YOU WILL BUSY(IT WILL HELP YOUR BOTH HEALTH AND FINANCIAL PROBLEM)

@MVP's Apprentice And brother you need to reduce your screen time. Remember health/money is everything. Using this forum/phone/internet for 24/7 will not give you fuck in present or future

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
@MVP's Apprentice And brother you need to reduce your screen time. Remember health/money is everything. Using this forum/phone/internet for 24/7 will not give you fuck in present or future
you're right 100% bruv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47272
i will do a digital detox
maybe it will fix my brain

• +1
i will do a digital detox
maybe it will fix my brain
Yeah Start Free from internet for a couple of months (kind of phone fasting jfl). Using it for 1-2 hr max.
Yes it will fix ur brain

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
PhoneSexual
sun sunshine GIF

wind breathe GIF

EVERYBODY THE LIGHT OF SUN WILL FIX YOU.
sunny day GIF
sunny day art GIF
As It Was Sun GIF by Harry Styles

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
If you click the spoiler button. You need to now stop your phone. Enough on this forum.Go outside And Walk for
an hour
clouds love GIF

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
If you click the spoiler button. You need to now stop your phone. Enough on this forum.Go outside And Walk for
an hour
clouds love GIF
@PseudoMaxxer @Xangsane

Are u really 40 ? Now way man @AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 47272
When bug the citizens when you can have them bug themselves?

No ,alex

• +1
Just work all the day(example:Be a waiter or get any kind of job and work hard 24/7, you will get money "remember money= everything). It will reduce your addiction+depression.And You get money from it. Just find yourself on nature. Leave alone and lead a simple life if you are religious Pray and work
Just be waiter theory...

• JFL
but chad is addicted to tiktok and still fucks 3 bitches a day

• JFL
Im not depressed and lonely because of excessive phone usage. Im depressed and lonely because i am an ugly non NT manlet loser with no social circle

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
BLUD I REALLY STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. I WANT TO SAY THAT BLACKSCREEN/PHONE OR INTERNET IS RUINING YOUR LIFE IN PRESENT OR FUTURE. YOU DON'T GET ANY BENEFITS FROM IT(YOU SAID HOW? BLACK SCREEN DESTROY OUR BRAIN. THATS WHY WE FEEL 90% DEPRESSED, UNHAPPY, NOT FEEL GOOD ETC). IT DESTROY YOURSELF/YOUR BRAIN EVERYSECOND. I JUST WANT TO SAY YOU NEED TO WORK HARD TO GET RID OF THIS ADDICTION
Just be waiter theory...

Just be waiter theory...
AND ALSO GEN X ARE HEALTHIER. THEY ARE JUST USING CELL PHONE FOR THEIR PURPOSE. THEY ARE PLAYING 24/7 OUTDOOR GAMES(WE ARE IN 24/7 IN A FORUM/PHONE).
GEN X ARE SMART AND BEAUTIFUL. NOW THE KIDS ARE GAY BECAUSE OF INTERNET.

Last edited:
Im not depressed and lonely because of excessive phone usage. Im depressed and lonely because i am an ugly non NT manlet loser with no social circle
YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE LONELY AND DEPRESSED FOR YOU ARE UGLY?. YOU THINK THAT USING PHONE WILL REDUCE YOUR DEPRESSION?
NAH BRO COMEON. IT DESTROY YOU EVERY SINGLE TIME. LET ME GUESS YOU ARE WELL BRAINWASHED/ YOU GIVING ME EXCUSE WITH YOUR LOOKS

Last edited:
Cope. I slacked on studies because I went for boring as fuck pre-med subjects that my dad told me to instead of going for maths/CS. I have no irl life so there isn’t much to do outside of rotting online, when I was a kid I’d just daydream at home or run around etc do dumb shit wasting time. I tried to and have put the phone down and le studied but once the exams are gone all I have left do is rot anyway. Hypothetically if I were to get a decent job in the future all I’d do is work and rot like @SecularIslamist but with no structure whatsoever.

Obviously I was supposed to take initiative and find something to do on my own but nobody does that. That’s not natural, you do what your social circle is doing or get encouraged by someone and go under their wing. Or you consider it for a few months then get the initial motivation and go

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Cope. I slacked on studies because I went for boring as fuck pre-med subjects that my dad told me to instead of going for maths/CS. I have no irl life so there isn’t much to do outside of rotting online, when I was a kid I’d just daydream at home or run around etc do dumb shit wasting time. I tried to and have put the phone down and le studied but once the exams are gone all I have left do is rot anyway. Hypothetically if I were to get a decent job in the future all I’d do is work and rot like @SecularIslamist but with no structure whatsoever.

Obviously I was supposed to take initiative and find something to do on my own but nobody does that. That’s not natural, you do what your social circle is doing or get encouraged by someone and go under their wing. Or you consider it for a few months then get the initial motivation and go
All the people don't made same. I say some avg ppl can do so. And your study will rid you + study makes your future great. And you can't get nothing by rotting your phone like @PseudoMaxxer

All the people don't made same. I say some avg ppl can do so. And your study will rid you + study makes your future great. And you can't get nothing by rotting your phone like @PseudoMaxxer
i’m a professional rotter, but you have to remember that i rot at work.

And i work 12h a day 5 days a week.

• +1
Studying atp won’t do much but I accept my fate passively. Phone won’t do shit either you’re right but I’m just going to daydream anyway

Hypothetically if I were to get a decent job in the future all I’d do is work and rot like @SecularIslamist but with no structure whatsoever.
You need a social life, purpose, friends (including gf/wife), NT - basically a 'life' to have a good work/life balance.

Say you get a good career with lots of money money. What are you gonna do you with it - buy an OLED TV and rot in style?

Last edited:
  • +1
You need a social life, purpose, friends (including gf/wife), NT - basically a 'life' to have a good work/life balance.

Say you get a good career with lost of money money. What are you gonna do you with it - buy an OLED TV and rot in style?
You basically spend it whaling on fate/grand order or some other manchild interest. It’s comfortable I assume but your other issues aren’t going away

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist