The Problem With Femboys

exo

exo

6 feet deep, eternal sleep

tl;dw if you like femboys you're likely gay and they lose their feminine looks as they age, so they have a very short prime. one could argue attraction to femboys is related to gynosexuality but they don't really look like women, unlike surgery/hrt-maxxed trannies.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Imretarded?, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Manletmachine, Imretarded? and 3 others
Why would I be attracted to a penis? Only very feminine HTNs and chadlites can make me question my sexuality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and GlamourPursuer
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and exo
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded? and DalitBoss

tl;dw if you like femboys you're likely gay and they lose their feminine looks as they age, so they have a very short prime. one could argue attraction to femboys is related to gynosexuality but they don't really look like women, unlike surgery/hrt-maxxed trannies.

Femboys refer to it as twinkdeath. People in these communities talk about using HRT (with something to prevent breast growth sometimes) as a method of maintaining looks.

Also it depends on the person. If you have gracile and angular bones which give an elf like look, you can remain looking androgynous for years and years as long as you shave facial hair. Although most femboys aren't pseudo elves, but just highly gracile males.

Although femboys or androgenous men are a relatively new thing since young male testosterone levels today are comparable to old men in the 70s and before. I doubt most will every develop all that much masculinity in their 20s and 30s unless they start going to the gym or refuse to use finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: exo
I mean if your a hairy stinky ogre with a big brown cock then why not fuck cumskin femboys?

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and exo
Liking femboys has always been gay.. who the fuck said that it isnt :lul:

I mean if your a hairy stinky ogre with a big brown cock then why not fuck cumskin femboys?
because its gay. latin tracy or nothing

femboys are mid

• +1
Reactions: exo