The problem with getting lucky as a SUB5

Iblameelijah

Iblameelijah

Iron
I am sub5 and I got lucky enough to have a girlfriend who I really love. Was and incel before, which is why it’s a blessing. But, if she ever decides to leave me them I will go back to my pointless incel life after having experienced true love and now knowing what it feels like just to know I’ll never pull again. Being an incel not knowing what it feels like to actually have someone is WORLDS BETTER than being an incel knowing what love feels like and knowing you’ll never experience it again. Rope fuel right there. And I think she’s starting to get bored of me. I can only imagine the feeling I get when she meets someone who’s less subhuman and worthless than me. I should have never been born.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, glaruz, optimisticzoomer and 10 others
Season 1 Gun GIF
Mad Get Out GIF by Get Out Movie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nword49, WeiWei, Iblameelijah and 4 others
How did u get a gf?

Just control your natural impulses and erase your based human desires for sexual intimacy

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Iblameelijah
She hasn’t left u yet nigga just fuck that pussy and live in the moment.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, counterintuitive, Ricky212 and 2 others
what she look like

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, EdgyFashionist, Tai Lung and 2 others
She’s 100 percent not a Stacy
Sub5s are known to be delusional

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
What is a sub5?

I see couples like how you’re describing and they look like some of the happiest couples around. She has her reasons for being with you, just enjoy it boyo. And especially if you met her through a social circle, hang onto those friends, seriously.

Because I’m in this exact situation. I’m not a sub 5 but I’m Stacylite widowed x2, all my friends are long gone, I know what I’m missing and stuck in the past and suicidally depressed over it. That’s not you now so don’t let it be.

Just found on instagra
I am sub5 and I got lucky enough to have a girlfriend who I really love. Was and incel before, which is why it’s a blessing. But, if she ever decides to leave me them I will go back to my pointless incel life after having experienced true love and now knowing what it feels like just to know I’ll never pull again. Being an incel not knowing what it feels like to actually have someone is WORLDS BETTER than being an incel knowing what love feels like and knowing you’ll never experience it again. Rope fuel right there. And I think she’s starting to get bored of me. I can only imagine the feeling I get when she meets someone who’s less subhuman and worthless than me. I should have never been born.
looksmatch

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
She hasn’t left u yet nigga just fuck that pussy and live in the moment.
Erm first of all, we are long distance. Erm second of all, I’m not having sex till marriage.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, watah and notsocommonthumb
is elon musk sub5?
yes but it doesn't really apply when you get older. I mean i've never seen an old guy who i though as ugly, just old

yes but it doesn't really apply when you get older. I mean i've never seen an old guy who i though as ugly, just old
he's sub5 yet women would date him than a mtn? do you see the point im making

he's sub5 yet women would date him than a mtn? do you see the point im making
yes because he is the richest man in the world also every relationsship he has had has ended horribly.

so he probably isnt sub5 then.
he is, ofcourse a girl would want to date a rich guy especially if they are famouse too. The relationshsip just isn't very stable

if a girl had to fuck a random chad or him, it's elon
Yes because they don't want to risk loosing the status and money that he gives them. If the girl is already rich and famouse she would prob choose the chad

Yes because they don't want to risk loosing the status and money that he gives them. If the girl is already rich and famouse she would prob choose the chad
they probably would then pick chad, my point was you're rating men's smv without factoring in status and money which is hilarious, "muh elon musk sub 5 while i work 9-5" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

if a girl had to fuck a random chad or him, it's elon
Even his wife left him for a
they probably would then pick chad, my point was you're rating men's smv without factoring in status and money which is hilarious, "muh elon musk sub 5 while i work 9-5" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
you asked if he was subfive its not like i rate everty person i see. and no one here has the money or statues needed to compete with chads

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Even his wife left him for a
because she's moneymaxxed moron, no jb is moneymaxxed so rich sub5 steals poor chad's turn.
you asked if he was subfive its not like i rate everty person i see. and no one here has the money or statues needed to compete with chads
money competes with chad, there are a lot of balding oldcels stealing jb pussy because of bank account

because she's moneymaxxed moron, no jb is moneymaxxed so rich sub5 steals poor chad's turn.

money competes with chad, there are a lot of balding oldcels stealing jb pussy because of bank account
useless info tf you expect people here to do? become millionaire and only enkoy life when they're 40 also elon had 2 previouse wifes which weren't rich and still left him?

same way I feel after having lost the stacylite I dated in 2019.

It's been over 5 years and I have never been loved again.
Getting lucky as a subhuman isn't worth it as in the end, the lucky fairytale ends and you go back to your garbage life.

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
same way I feel after having lost the stacylite I dated in 2019.

It's been over 5 years and I have never been loved again.
Getting lucky as a subhuman isn't worth it as in the end, the lucky fairytale ends and you go back to your garbage life.
same bro

do more drugs :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
useless info tf you expect people here to do? become millionaire and only enkoy life when they're 40 also elon had 2 previouse wifes which weren't rich and still left him?
yes, either that or death.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Iblameelijah and notsocommonthumb