The problem with LIFTS, INSOLES, ELEVATOR SHOES AND HEELED BOOTS

NonChadSlayer

NonChadSlayer

Iron
It's no secret women prefer larger men. That's why some guys choose to wear some type of shoe related height device like the ones listed above.

The issue is that with every extra cm added to your shoes, you lose a significant amount of athleticism, and ability to fight, run, jump and defend yourself.

You're basically trying to appear like a more physically dominant man, while at the same time, physically handicapping yourself.

Not only that, there are other major drawbacks.

Most elevator shoes are ugly. Minus style points

You are in constant fear of being told to take your shoes off and being discovered for height frauding.

You need to spend extra money on elevator shoes for every occasion or buy lifts for every pair of shoes you own (and some won't work well) or you have to move your insoles from one pair of shoes to the other every time you want to change shoes.

Anything over 1.5 inches looks obvious to anyone that is aware of the existence of lifta or elevator shoes, which is more and more people every day in this looksmax aware world.

In my opinion, if you can get to 5ft9, with airmaxes, just do that, because after 5ft 9, height has diminishing returns and your te and effort would be better spend on face, body and style.

Lmk your thoughts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Deleted member 15827, Landorus and 9 others
Airmax heel is what like 4.5cm? bare in mind bost regular shoes have a heel of about 2.5cm so youre only actually gaining about 2cm of height

who cares about losing athleticism during the period of time you have lifts on lmao

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Deleted member 16381
I have 0 plan to fight with other people when I fraud my height.

Literally stick your index finger and thumb out and realize how retarded 2 inches are and how obsessed people are about gaining MMs. Its so fucking gay how society has been this feminized that we insanely obsess over women's preferences STUPID fucking shit like this

Niggas really out there chopping their tibia's and going through months of recovery just to get an extra inch in height :ROFLMAO::lul:

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zharupodrugu, .🇹🇩. and 3 others
I use 1 inch to go from 5'8 to 5'9.5 when you include the shoe

I don't lose shit because A) it's 1 inch and B) a sports brand

It's no secret women prefer larger men. That's why some guys choose to wear some type of shoe related height device like the ones listed above.

The issue is that with every extra cm added to your shoes, you lose a significant amount of athleticism, and ability to fight, run, jump and defend yourself.

You're basically trying to appear like a more physically dominant man, while at the same time, physically handicapping yourself.

Not only that, there are other major drawbacks.

Most elevator shoes are ugly. Minus style points

You are in constant fear of being told to take your shoes off and being discovered for height frauding.

You need to spend extra money on elevator shoes for every occasion or buy lifts for every pair of shoes you own (and some won't work well) or you have to move your insoles from one pair of shoes to the other every time you want to change shoes.

Anything over 1.5 inches looks obvious to anyone that is aware of the existence of lifta or elevator shoes, which is more and more people every day in this looksmax aware world.

In my opinion, if you can get to 5ft9, with airmaxes, just do that, because after 5ft 9, height has diminishing returns and your te and effort would be better spend on face, body and style.

Lmk your thoughts

HOW BIZZARE.

Imma airmaxmax to reach 6'3

this 5'8 huge jawed guy was the biggest slayer in hollywood

think about it

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Airmax heel is what like 4.5cm? bare in mind bost regular shoes have a heel of about 2.5cm so youre only actually gaining about 2cm of height
5cm heel on airmax

u high nigga

False. Logger boots are the exact same boots worn by lumberjacks.

In Supernatural, it is the style of the most good looking male character, he has a button down workshirt, a jacket, blue jeans and logger boots. Most logger boots have an elevated heel, some go as far as 3 inches of elevation and the vast majority of people won't notice that.
It is much more subtle than women's heels, which can sometimes go as far as 5 inches of elevation.

Supernatural swan song
Jensen ackles jared padalecki gas station scene supernatural 06
Supernatural Season 1 Promo jensen ackles 20769353 1000 1450
Supernatural c53d65e

Because of the boots, sometimes he is very close to his co-star's height (Jared Padalecki), and when he doesn't wear them, he looks much shorter. Jared Padalecki is 6 foot 4, while Jensen Ackles is 6 foot 1.

Even at conventions, he wore those logger boots to appear taller, because I went there once when I was 16, and I was 6 foot 4 at the time, and I was taller than him but not as much as I should have been, because he was wearing logger boots.
Jared Padalecki seems to never wear those boots, probably because the showrunners didn't want him to be even taller than 6 foot 4.

Also, it doesn't make fighting more difficult because those boots tend to have a steel toe so if you kick someone, it is going to hurt them way more than it is going to hurt you. Also, in the 21st century, you aren't very likely to end up in a street fight, unless you're a criminal in a gang.

And of course some guys on here are going to say that you can't wear logger boots all the time or that you have to wear sneakers but that is false, you can wear whatever you want to wear, and honestly, you are going to stand out in a good way if you can have your own sense of style instead of simply copying what everyone else is doing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zharupodrugu, chadmanlet04, Bobbyboy and 2 others
I have 0 plan to fight with other people when I fraud my height.
Unfortunately, fights don't only happen when planned. Also, if you're out at a club doing well with girls the chances of a jealous dude trying you is high. Happens to me all the time

False. Logger boots are the exact same boots worn by lumberjacks.

In Supernatural, it is the style of the most good looking male character, he has a button down workshirt, a jacket, blue jeans and logger boots. Most logger boots have an elevated heel, some go as far as 3 inches of elevation and the vast majority of people won't notice that.
It is much more subtle than women's heels, which can sometimes go as far as 5 inches of elevation.

View attachment 1489245View attachment 1489251View attachment 1489253View attachment 1489263

Because of the boots, sometimes he is very close to his co-star's height (Jared Padalecki), and when he doesn't wear them, he looks much shorter. Jared Padalecki is 6 foot 4, while Jensen Ackles is 6 foot 1.

Even at conventions, he wore those logger boots to appear taller, because I went there once when I was 16, and I was 6 foot 4 at the time, and I was taller than him but not as much as I should have been, because he was wearing logger boots.
Jared Padalecki seems to never wear those boots, probably because the showrunners didn't want him to be even taller than 6 foot 4.

Also, it doesn't make fighting more difficult because those boots tend to have a steel toe so if you kick someone, it is going to hurt them way more than it is going to hurt you. Also, in the 21st century, you aren't very likely to end up in a street fight, unless you're a criminal in a gang.

And of course some guys on here are going to say that you can't wear logger boots all the time or that you have to wear sneakers but that is false, you can wear whatever you want to wear, and honestly, you are going to stand out in a good way if you can have your own sense of style instead of simply copying what everyone else is doing.
Good reply, although I don't agree that these steel capped heeled boots wouldn't sabotage your ability to fight. They look heavy and the chance of rolling your ankle is increased. Look at boxers shoes which are made specifically for the movement needed in a fight. They have almost no heel.

Unfortunately, fights don't only happen when planned. Also, if you're out at a club doing well with girls the chances of a jealous dude trying you is high. Happens to me all the time
Is it worth fight for girls? You can even get killed if they nock you down hard and you head hits concrete.

Good reply, although I don't agree that these steel capped heeled boots wouldn't sabotage your ability to fight. They look heavy and the chance of rolling your ankle is increased. Look at boxers shoes which are made specifically for the movement needed in a fight. They have almost no heel.
Yes, but in real life, most fights are completely improvised because most people don't know how to fight, so they'll throw a punch with a closed fist and break their hand in the process, so you don't need perfect equipment or even perfect technique to win.

So you are discussing these shoes now hindering your ability to FIGHT?

Yes that will happen you finally look good and go to a club, you will have to fight in your high heels. And french nails.

I think the shoes are perfect. Any US president wearing leather shoes with some heels. Classy shoes always have this and the posture they create is proven to look aestethic. An elegant solution, compared to the demanding limb lengthening surgery, that will make you legs never feel the same again in your whole entire life.

I got myself those motherfuckers. +3.2 inches man. if you are average on both height and face it is by far the easiest way to get some edge. the advantage it gives you is actually pretty noticeable, more eye contact when walking through the mall and so on. (edgy leather shoes look also better than babyboy's sneakers). if you are average, maybe little above 6 foot suddenly you are 6'4 and therefore in the top 1 % of height of the US population. before you were only in the top 22 %. and we all now 22 % is too average to slay.

or you have a good face but you height is giving you penalty, your shoes would also fix this and boost your smv drastically.

imagine trump without the heels:

in his league it is mandatory to have these shoes.

the issue is that with every extra cm added to your shoes, you lose a significant amount of athleticism

also very true, there was a thread somewhere where you just saw picture of people without a reference, and you could tell how tall someone is just by looking at the length of their arms. lesson was that proportions are an important part of the picture. but we don't add 7 inches like the girls so we should be fine. from my experience the shoes are worth it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, NonChadSlayer and Deleted member 4614
yall are too neurodivergent omfg, just wear airmaxes n chill lmao its not that deep. learn to live w urself and dont take urself too seriously

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall