Women might think you’re gay if you do all this shit

That’s the problem with trying hard

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
Over if you dont wake up atleast strong HTN

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, sudanguy, Dystopian and 1 other person
Ye you have to naturally have the looks.
If u suddenly go from subhuman to htn or cl
Ppl will kno you’re a tryhard

I see so may lengthy routines here like
Curling lashes, makeup, etc

Never tell a girl all the effort you went thru to look like you do. Ripped as fuck? I just do push ups. 10 step skincare routine? I just splash water on my face. Jaw implants? I just chew a lot of gum. Everything has to look effortless even if you actually spent a lot of effort, it increases your value.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, FacialStructure404, nordicel and 5 others
I don't care faggot lemme do my 10 step skin care routine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kingpiin, niqfan625, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
Never tell a girl all the effort you went thru to look like you do. Ripped as fuck? I just do push ups. 10 step skincare routine? I just splash water on my face. Jaw implants? I just chew a lot of gum.
The 48 laws of power
“Make your actions seem effortless”
Best quote!

Yeah women's standards are retarded. They want a gl guy but at the same time they don't like the idea of a man spending too much time on his appearance cause subconsciously they perceive it as feminine (which I guess from a historical/evolutionary standpoint it is, men being so valued based on their appearance is a recent phenomenon whereas women were always looksmaxxers). They want a guy with good skin but they find it weird if he has a skincare routine, they want him to have a good physique but find it weird if he trains too much, they want him to be lean but get turned off if he's careful with his diet and can't always join them for fast food or whatever. Just do this:
Never tell a girl all the effort you went thru to look like you do. Ripped as fuck? I just do push ups. 10 step skincare routine? I just splash water on my face. Jaw implants? I just chew a lot of gum. Everything has to look effortless even if you actually spent a lot of effort, it increases your value.
The 48 laws of power
“Make your actions seem effortless”
Best quote!

• +1
Reactions: SnoopDawg and DoII
Doing softmaxes like make up or lifts our only good when you are planning on slaying at a club. Other times they aren’t necessary

• +1
Reactions: DoII
the art of looking effortlesly magnificent, no autistic jutt, frown,clench,lighting or any fraud

candid in motion while being 6´5

brutal

I see so may lengthy routines here like
Curling lashes, makeup, etc

It legit doesn’t matter. It’s all about having the looks.

just stop looksmaxxing theory

Looksmaxxing requires teetering the fine line of doing everything you can without looking like you put any effort into your looks. People who are LTN and show off being ripped and giga stylemaxxed are the ones who come off as try hard. It doesn't matter what your starting point but you need to make whatever you do look effortless. Framelet? Work on building a frame that looks good in a shirt, don't become a bloated balkan ogre, no one cares about big bulky muscle. Barren eye area? You can curl them and maybe even tint them without anyone noticing but using anything like extensions is a dead giveaway. Makeup? There are some minor concealers you can use, maybe even a very faint blush to add colour to one's skin tone, but if anything looks caked it's over. Surgery? Only go for what you need, never end up uncanny. If you need to explain any changes then come up with very normie reasonings, say you changed your diet, say you decided to take morning jogs, say you lost weight for any facial changes.

• +1
Reactions: DoII