The problem with me is I can’t handle any authority

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

NEET
Every year at school I’d use as much sick days as possible from school, 20 was the limit, I hated that shit so much
Then 10th grade year I bullshitted to my doctor about being suicidal so I got a 1 month note off from school, 2 times in the year
After that I nearly got my mother in court because I kept missing school days after that, she basically begged the school not to do so

Then before 11th year started I dropped out

The feeling of being forced to do something is so fucking terrible I never will experience anything worse, it’s like I feel casted or like a slave nigger every time I have to do work

My mom keeps forcing me to apply to community college or a job and I always just tell her “I’m mentally unwell right now” then she doesn’t ask for the next few weeks :feelskek:

I’m basically an anti-slave, that’s the best way u can describe it :feelshmm: @_MVP_

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zygopuller, sbrbrz777, xantrooper and 6 others
/out/ is the best board on 4chan

Low t trait, can't take up living like shit for a little while to then eventually life mogging

• +1
Reactions: zura, Weezercel and RealNinja
Low t trait, can't take up living like shit for a little while to then eventually life mogging
That’s mental gymnastics and way too complicated

How about
Slave trait: acting like a slave :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: zygopuller, IAMNOTANINCEL and Snowskinned
Based. Uni feels million times better than school

Today I just decided to go to the city instead of the Uni and no one is gonna do anything about it. It was so cancer in school tbh

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and slavicpsycho
That’s mental gymnastics and way too complicated

How about
Slave trait: acting like a slave :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
All great men of history had to eat shit for along time before being great

All great men of history had to eat shit for along time before being great
All “great men” in history except hitler were slaves who accomplished nothing. If anything ruined the lives for future generations through industrialization/civil development creating things like SCHOOL and WORK THANK YOU JEWS!!!

• +1
Reactions: zygopuller, IAMNOTANINCEL and isis_Bleach
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Snowskinned and isis_Bleach
I’m basically an anti-slave, that’s the best way u can describe it :feelshmm:
So Ur a lazy neet brah? Cool, as long as it works out financially I'm happy for U bhaijan 🥰

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Weezercel and slavicpsycho
All “great men” in history except hitler were slaves who accomplished nothing. If anything ruined the lives for future generations through industrialization/civil development creating things like SCHOOL and WORK THANK YOU JEWS!!!
Hitler accomplished nothing if Napoleon accomplished nothing, all hitler did was seal the destruction of the German people

• +1
Reactions: Weezercel
Every year at school I’d use as much sick days as possible from school, 20 was the limit, I hated that shit so much
Then 10th grade year I bullshitted to my doctor about being suicidal so I got a 1 month note off from school, 2 times in the year
After that I nearly got my mother in court because I kept missing school days after that, she basically begged the school not to do so

Then before 11th year started I dropped out

The feeling of being forced to do something is so fucking terrible I never will experience anything worse, it’s like I feel casted or like a slave nigger every time I have to do work

My mom keeps forcing me to apply to community college or a job and I always just tell her “I’m mentally unwell right now” then she doesn’t ask for the next few weeks :feelskek:

I’m basically an anti-slave, that’s the best way u can describe it :feelshmm: @_MVP_
community college is not a big deal bro :lul:

Nigga you WILL be homeless 😂

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho