The problem with religion is it doesn’t work if you explore your curiosity

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
I’m currently agnostic and not sure of any religion but the more u look into things the more u realise holes in everything

U don’t even need science for it just meet observation

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, optimisticzoomer and boss8055
I’m currently agnostic and not sure of any religion but the more u look into things the more u realise holes in everything

Fax

normies are slave mentality so it works on them

the problem with religion is they're all abrahamic now and designed to help the jews win so we have to move on from religious slavery to state slavery with state morality

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
welcome to the land

gang of yung niggas runnin round getting bands

i’m from the way south central la
IMG 6409

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
We studied religion in school. To me it was then just as legit as the other courses like math, chemistry, physics, etc. since otherwise why would they teach it in school? But when I started to ask questions in class, just like I did at the other classes to understand better, everyone was simply shocked, the teachers irritated, like I was doing something forbidden, I quickly figured out after this, that it was simply bullshit...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gothmog6, Iasacrko, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
All religion is man made

• +1
Reactions: watah, gothmog6, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
name a hole

• +1
Reactions: noobs

i would like you to name one christian one

i could as easily prove the universe is impossible to exist in many ways and render science debilitating and parasitic but im not using this argument to justify holes in Christianity because there are none

name a hole
i would like you to name one christian one

i could as easily prove the universe is impossible to exist in many ways and render science debilitating and parasitic but im not using this argument to justify holes in Christianity because there are none
Just the fact we have no evidence of any mass fludding of the planet

Fossils dating back to wayy before the world was made according to Christianity

Even evolution. U can chose to not believe it but any X-ray shows we humans have left overs from our more ape like days such as a litteral tail bone on the back

To me the tail bone proves evolution and that we were like apes before since why would god add a useless tale bone seen in monkeys into beings without it

Religion can’t exsist with evolution

Truth is there’s way too many contradictions in the bible and to be fully Christian u need to either ignore certain things or shape ur views accordingly

The problem is if dinosaurs exsisted religion is impossible since god created humans really early on when the earth was made

So to prove religion u either have to think dinosaurs is some psyop from the devil and so is evolution

Last edited:
Just the fact we have no evidence of any mass fludding of the planet

Fossils dating back to wayy before the world was made according to Christianity

Even evolution. U can chose to not believe it but any X-ray shows we humans have left overs from our more ape like days such as a litteral tail bone on the back

To me the tail bone proves evolution and that we were like apes before since why would god add a useless tale bone seen in monkeys into beings without it

Religion can’t exsist with evolution

Truth is there’s way too many contradictions in the bible and to be fully Christian u need to either ignore certain things or shape ur views accordingly

The problem is if dinosaurs exsisted religion is impossible since god created humans really early on when the earth was made

So to prove religion u either have to think dinosaurs is some psyop from the devil and so is evolution
1. not my fault tell the scientists to find some
2. christianity is retarded
3. doesn't prove anything, God just created us similar to apes doesn't mean we share a common ancestor
4. ?
5. christianity is retarded
6. doesn't say that in islam
7. no, to prove christianity* you have to think dinosaurs are a psyop

1. not my fault tell the scientists to find some
2. christianity is retarded
3. doesn't prove anything, God just created us similar to apes doesn't mean we share a common ancestor
4. ?
5. christianity is retarded
6. doesn't say that in islam
7. no, to prove christianity* you have to think dinosaurs are a psyop
Islam also has holes in every religion does

Muslims think the book only was written once when long ago many of the copies were discarded because one guy claimed one specific copy was correct

It’s just very hard to have blind faith again easy if u don’t wanna put much thought into it but if u do it’s very difficult to accept so much without proven certainty

That’s why arguing with religious ppl is hard because they consider faith enough proof

Islam also has holes in every religion does

Muslims think the book only was written once when long ago many of the copies were discarded because one guy claimed one specific copy was correct

It’s just very hard to have blind faith again easy if u don’t wanna put much thought into it but if u do it’s very difficult to accept so much without proven certainty

That’s why arguing with religious ppl is hard because they consider faith enough proof
Are you talking about Uthman? The "different copies" were because Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) only recited the revelations out loud and the people near him wrote them down. Then after the Prophet died, it was up to the Muslims to organise the revelations into a book. The "different copies" were different people's ordering of the revelations (i.e. which should come first in the book, and so on). Uthman was caliph at the time so he just chose one version and then mass distributed them.

Each copy had the exact same revelations just in different orders.

religion isn't even the slightest consideration for the average young person in the netherlands.

@Iasacrko thought u lived in germany, must be same there. Young 'muslims' don't even believe, they drink they fuck they do drugs.

Religion is completely irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Iasacrko
Are you talking about Uthman? The "different copies" were because Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) only recited the revelations out loud and the people near him wrote them down. Then after the Prophet died, it was up to the Muslims to organise the revelations into a book. The "different copies" were different people's ordering of the revelations (i.e. which should come first in the book, and so on). Uthman was caliph at the time so he just chose one version and then mass distributed them.

Each copy had the exact same revelations just in different orders.
I know more about Christianity out of both islam seems to make more sense but even then relying on faith is something u gotta do either way

I can’t argue on islam since I grew up Christian and can only speak to what Ik is in the bible so I’m not aware or many other contradictions besides that

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
I know more about Christianity out of both islam seems to make more sense but even then relying on faith is something u gotta do either way

I can’t argue on islam since I grew up Christian and can only speak to what Ik is in the bible so I’m not aware or many other contradictions besides that
Yeah I get that.
But I encourage you to research Islam before you fully decide in what you believe.