The problem with society isnt looks...

SuicideBomber

SuicideBomber

Silver
Its that people are too gullible and literally follow everything society says them to do. Looks always mattered, yeah, but why is that? Because society tells you to do so.
So, its in reality a trap for everyone. Even for the gl people out there, because of competition etc... . I wish we would live in hunter gatherer times, so you coulddo what the fuck you want and everyone would be held accountable for themselves.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2378, Kingkellz, NormieKilla and 5 others
Lookism is inherent in humans

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 275, Schönling and 15 others
Misread your question.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SuicideBomber
Its that people are too gullible and literally follow everything society says them to do. Looks always mattered, yeah, but why is that? Because society tells you to do so.
So, its in reality a trap for everyone. Even for the gl people out there, because of competition etc... . I wish we would live in hunter gatherer times, so you coulddo what the fuck you want and everyone would be held accountable for themselves.
Can I guess your favorite movie?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JMax and SuicideBomber
Lookism is inherent in humans

Somewhat true. But humans nowadays dont have legit problems like in the past nowadays. We live in a very pussy ass society, so the initial survival mode we had became supressed. Humans were meant to live in danger every day, not knowing what will gonna happen the other day. Since that got more and more lost, humans became lazy and began to care about other stuff more. Random shallow stuff. And nowadays we live in a society who has literally all. Thats why we obsess so much over luxury problems. You think id you would have grown up in a 3rd world country, you would have thought about your looks one day? No, because you had to survive, just like the other people there.

My point is, humans arent made to obsess over things. Theyre just animals, like all other animals. The problem is , that society wants you to tell otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2378
Incorrect analysis , society creates family units and pushes monogomy through religion /marriages, the ideal is a hard working man at his job and devote wife with 2 kids at home, this allowed weaker men access to sex in exchange for their labour and submission.

What you see now is a breakdown of this structure allowing people's natural instincts to take place , it's actually for profit and oppression. But to stay on point here you see it with single mum families , the career woman , multiple sex partners through tinder etc. No religion. Rise of incels People here claiming "Chad" gets everything essentially polygamy etc I can go on. Essentially the best looking and powerful get everything and the ugly and powerless nothing.

Yes and no. Feminism and slut worshipping from cucks, isnt natural. Its also not natural that people who are "weaker" just stay silent and do nothing when another man comes and rapes his wife. The natural response is to kill the other man or your own woman. Its true that " alpha" males just are out and take everything they want and have women get their pussy wet for them. BUT, how women nowadays react to avg or ugly men isnt natural at all. Women had to serve for the kids and obey their men. Nowadays its the other way around, also one of the reasons why this world is so fucked.
Can I guess your favorite movie?

Its Pinocchio , bro.

gravettian hunter gatherers height averaged at 6'0 brah :(

gravettian hunter gatherers height averaged at 6'0 brah :(

Horizontal punching power is all you need. You really think an ectomorphic faggot has a chance against a meso-endomorph 5´11" person?
The bigger your height, the more unlikely it is that you can develop good strength out of it. Dont cope now with Boxers, Wrestlers, etc who have endo-meso bodytype. Most people above 6´1 are weak asf , because of their shittier growth.

Horizontal punching power is all you need. You really think an ectomorphic faggot has a chance against a meso-endomorph 5´11" person?
The bigger your height, the more unlikely it is that you can develop good strength out of it. Dont cope now with Boxers, Wrestlers, etc who have endo-meso bodytype. Most people above 6´1 are weak asf , because of their shittier growth.
you really think those guys were weak lmao

you really think those guys were weak lmao

Retard, read properly. Ofc they were stronger than modern humans nowadays. But if you would have the same people in the same enviornment from nowadays, you really think just because one person is bigger than the other, shes automatically stronger? Braindead logic.

Jon „Bones“ Jones tends to disagree with that and many others too.

FUCK Y'ALL DON'T WANT TO READ YOUR SHIT ABOUT THIS DEGENARATE SOCIETY

EVERYTHING IS ABOUT LOOKS

brettyboy: society, man.

Attachments

• 1081.gif
    1081.gif
    242.8 KB · Views: 2
HAVE YOU DROPPED THESE?
2C86FD47 ABB4 4747 8FA4 736B83BEC4CC

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Jon „Bones“ Jones tends to disagree with that and many others too.
Pog just be Jon Jones without Turinabol brah
Nah, you don't want to have endo characteristics. Endomorphs have big hips and not that wide shoulders. You really for fighting either want to be ecto (striking, cardio) or meso (wrestling, grappling etc.)

Last edited:
Nah, you don't want to have endo characteristics. Endomorphs have big hips and not that wide shoulders. You really for fighting either want to be ecto (striking, cardio) or meso (wrestling, grappling etc.)

If youre purely endo thats true, but if youre mixed with meso-endo you cant say that.Me for example iam pretty broad, good strength, just lack in stamina generally. I dont have wide hips, but i store fat pretty easy there, if i dont do enough cardio.

Lmao the average heavyweight is taller than 6 1 you retardo. Deontay wilder is like 2 meter