The problem with you guys money making methods

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum
You are trying to find real life money glitches

But you don't realise real money is made by mastering a skill in a complicated high iq online field, and practicing and mastering it for many years and building a business in it

And yes this can absolutely done without formal education.

Look at Elon musk he built a fucking rocket just from reading books no university bullshit

All the information (or most) is out there for free.

Stop wasting your time on money glitches and go master a real high paid skill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
high iq doesn't even come 2nd to being the most important when it comes to making money, connections >>> all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BladeRunner, 2chevskuy, PsychoDsk and 4 others
high iq doesn't even come 2nd to being the most important when it comes to making money, connections >>> all
Connections is nonsense too.

It's just about mastering a skill which anyone can do if they stick to it for a long time and figure out how to sell it efficiently

Cope
Well connected Retards don't do well. You need competence then connections can help

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner
exa
Connections is nonsense too.

It's just about mastering a skill which anyone can do if they stick to it for a long time and figure out how to sell it efficiently
Exactly. Supplying demand is all that matters. Money's greatest power is in allowing unlikeable autists like Bill gates to end up as billionaires simply through their technical brilliance alone.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Jonnyboi
Cope
Well connected Retards don't do well. You need competence then connections can help
I didnt say intelligence is completely out of the picture, but without connections you won't make it far, IQ only gets you so far.

I didnt say intelligence is completely out of the picture, but without connections you won't make it far, IQ only gets you so far.
Connections has absolutely nothing to do with it lol

You just learn a complicated high iq skill, master it, sell it

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Connections has absolutely nothing to do with it lol

You just learn a complicated high iq skill, master it, sell it
how do you compete with other high iq's who are just as good if not better, have connections like the viet cong trail ?

how do you compete with other high iq's
By just existing. You fucking low iq retard

You think 1 lawyer in an city takes up all of the lawyer jobs and the rest have no work?

Holy fuck I can't deal with people this low iq anymore

how do you compete with other high iq's who are just as good if not better, have connections like the viet cong trail ?
on reflection i must admit you are correct
I had an idea once to smuggle cheaply manufactured tret from India a while ago to sell in the UK. this was a very long time ago before this business idea became saturated. I couldn;t pull it off simply because I couldn't convince anyone to supply me.

that was a connections problem. Even though the idea turned out to be perfect. Right now, loads of east euro pharmacies like United Pharamcacies are smuggling materials into the UK and selling for profit. The difference is they succeeded because they managed to connect and make friends with the manufacturers whereas I couldn't.

And conversely if you're the manufacturer, and you happen to have a friend in higher management at walmart you're also guaranteed to catch Ws

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel

You think 1 lawyer in an city takes up all of the lawyer jobs and the rest have no work?

Holy fuck I can't deal with people this low iq anymore
you cant compete as the new guy, anyways this whole thread was made by a 15 tear old who hasnt done shit either

basically yeah
Lawyers form cliques and share all the best job with each other just like chads take all the foids

this classism is universal bro you can't win. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

basically yeah
Lawyers form cliques and share all the best job with each other just like chads take all the foids

this classism is universal bro you can't win. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Then that's the lawyer you ought to be 👺:redpill:

on reflection i must admit you are correct
I had an idea once to smuggle cheaply manufactured tret from India a while ago to sell in the UK. this was a very long time ago before this business idea became saturated. I couldn;t pull it off simply because I couldn't convince anyone to supply me.

that was a connections problem. Even though the idea turned out to be perfect. Right now, loads of east euro pharmacies like United Pharamcacies are smuggling materials into the UK and selling for profit. The difference is they succeeded because they managed to connect and make friends with the manufacturers whereas I couldn't.

And conversely if you're the manufacturer, and you happen to have a friend in higher management at walmart you're also guaranteed to catch Ws
Lmao this is what I was saying.

You guys are all trying to find money making glitches instead of learning a real highly paid skill

Then that's the lawyer you ought to be 👺:redpill:
They can sense my .org incel chakra from a mile away. They see it in the way I jut my jaw and shift my weight to my toes to gain an extra mm of height. I am an alien in NT society. Im not on their plane of consciousness.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
you cant compete as the new guy, anyways this whole thread was made by a 15 tear old who hasnt done shit either
Yeah you can lol

And I'm a digital nomad who works from the beach every day cos I'm successful. Go see my other thread

You're the 15 year old who hasn't done shit

Yeah you can lol

And I'm a digital nomad who works from the beach every day cos I'm successful. Go see my other thread

You're the 15 year old who hasn't done shit
sure you are buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
Lmao this is what I was saying.

You guys are all trying to find money making glitches instead of learning a real highly paid skill
Lol what i metnioned is a valid business strategy and its basically the natural progression from wageslaving, which is just filling retail gaps. Finding unmet demand, and just filling it without inventing anything new.

So what is your advice we should all be Skilled Doctors and Engineers like the africans moving to Europe JFL

Lol what i metnioned is a valid business strategy and its basically the natural progression from wageslaving, which is just filling retail gaps. Finding unmet demand, and just filling it without inventing anything new.

So what is your advice we should all be Skilled Doctors and Engineers like the africans moving to Europe JFL
No its just called autism 15 yesr old who knows nothing.

If nobody is selling something, there's a reason for it. Either it's illegal or nobody wants to fucjing buy it.

The way we make money is mastery of a high iq complicated skill.

But whatever keep going to try find muh gaps in the market and waste your life away trying to be the next Steve jobs

No its just called autism 15 yesr old who knows nothing.

If nobody is selling something, there's a reason for it. Either it's illegal or nobody wants to fucjing buy it.

The way we make money is mastery of a high iq complicated skill.

But whatever keep going to try find muh gaps in the market and waste your life away trying to be the next Steve jobs
DNRD lmaoo you are a retard

DNRD lmaoo you are a retard
I literally am rich and work from a beach bar remotelynin a tropical country meanwhile you are a jobless autist trying to sell illegal things like an actual retard

I literally am rich
LMAO

the point is to not do manual labor

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi