The Process Church of the Final Judgment

The False Prophet

The False Prophet

Banned
Images   2024 05 27T165644801

Images 992

Nobody is going to watch your dumbass videos

I am not Protestant. Try again, cuck
You act like a Protestant. You believe that you are saved by faith alone. You're larping as a Christian.

Last edited:
You act like a Protestant. You believe that you are saved by faith alone. You're larping as a Christian.

You are saved by faith alone. If we are not saved by faith alone, then Jesus died for nothing and Christianity becomes equal to every other fraudulent works-based religion, including but not limited to Egyptian paganism, Islam, Hinduism, Sikhism, etc.

Go fuck yourself, with all due respect faggot.

• Love it
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
You are saved by faith alone. If we are not saved by faith alone, then Jesus died for nothing and Christianity becomes equal to every other fraudulent works-based religion, including but not limited to Egyptian paganism, Islam, Hinduism, Sikhism, etc.

Go fuck yourself, with all due respect faggot.
I was a Catholic for 8 years. Faith without works is dead. You're a fake Catholic. Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary despise you.

• Ugh..
I was a Catholic for 8 years. Faith without works is dead. You're a fake Catholic. Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary despise you.
Do you really think I give a shit about what an apostate says about me?!? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am already saved, little faggot. You on the other hand will visit the lake of fire.

• +1