The pronoun, binary, and transgender bullshit isn't a natural phenomenon but a deliberate one! They groomed children through mainstream social media

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Between 2010 and 2021, shady groups targeted children with ads on social media networks like Google+, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, and apps like Instagram, TikTok, and yadda yadda. They also promoted the bullshit to psychology, medical, law, and social work students and even gave out billions of dollars in grants and scholarships to naive opportunists that must oblige to the promotion of that bullshit. If they refuse later, they could legally be liable for the funds used for their schooling. It's called business. We give to you... you give back. You try to fuck us... we'll fuck you.

Antisocial children or ones without friends clutched their time staring at phones and computer screens up to 15 hours a day, in many cases. Their mesmerized eyes stayed glued as they liked, shared, commented, and waited for likes, shares, and comments. It gave them a purpose. Shady opportunists, whom we called at one time spammers, took advantage of them with the aid of social media companies. Of course, a lot of money was involved. You didn't think Facebook got rich because you signed up as a member? The advertising industry made them rich. Some of them were shady groups that purchased ads to target a certain age range. That range was children. The ads were transgender ideology: choose your pronoun workshop; woke garbage.

Today, if you were to demand companies like Facebook reveal the identities of the third-party ad purchasers from 2010 on up, they would claim their servers were hacked and that information is no longer available. And if they knew without a doubt you had no proof, they'd accuse you of conspiracy nonsense.

My money's on the drugmakers who played a major role in that woke shit targeting children. Something like rolling a red carpet for a main attraction—COVID-19. And what would drugmakers have anything to do with pronouns and transgender ideology? They sell drugs! Period. Yet they needed children to change their gender? Say whaat??

Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent

The reason for the woke initiative is to encourage confusion. As an adult, you might make sense of many things, but put yourself in a ten-year-old's mind. Do you think you can make sense of everything? I seriously doubt it, unless you're delusional.

In a confused society, you can get away with anything. But you can also do so much wickedness for selfish and arrogant reasons. And if you're part of a group of filthy rich people living in delusions of grandeur, thinking the world's population is out to get you, ugh, what dangers could arise for the people?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Stupid thread. Sodomy propaganda has been around for years. This pronoun shit just happen because terms from tumblr somehow entered the mainstream.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Stupid thread. Sodomy propaganda has been around for years. This pronoun shit just happen because terms from tumblr somehow entered the mainstream.
Nope. But it's been around for a long time. It was never encouraged upon children, you misinformation little slimy terrorist!

Before the 2000s, trannies were called cross-dressers, drag queens, and Tom Cruises. It was always considered inappropriate and perverted behavior. Back during the Roman Empire, they called this Ceasar. If you dressed like a faggot, villagers would say, "There goes that Caesar. That dick sucking motherfucker."

So take your fucking misinformation Chinese propaganda and shoved it up your XI-overlord's faggot ass!

• Hmm...
Nope. But it's been around for a long time. It was never encouraged upon children, you misinformation little slimy terrorist!
It always encouraged amongst children you dumb faggot lover. Trannies are an issue because you pussies were too afraid to make sodomy illegal again.

Simple solution is ban sodomy retard. There’s no place for sodomites in society Kys

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and BigJimsWornOutTires
It always encouraged amongst children you dumb faggot lover. Trannies are an issue because you pussies were too afraid to make sodomy illegal again.

Simple solution is ban sodomy retard. There’s no place for sodomites in society Kys
So if I fucked a woman up her ass, or vice versa, you claim that should be illegal? Doesn't make any sense. But a man fucking a man up his faggot ass should be illegal. I agree with your communist view 1000%.

• Hmm...
Name one reason I should give a shit about your children.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Name one reason I should give a shit about your children.
Well, no one said for you to care. I'm just blowing whistles. You can do whatever the fuck you want with it. Shove it up your ass. Make it a cock and suck on it.