the propaganda in the boys is insane

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
i dont even need to explain

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and delonisliterallyme
I only watched it for the deep and soldier boy, those are my two irl personas in my head :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and not__cel
I know what you mean

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
There was dick sucking

not just the gay stuff the racial diversity and characteristics and general stereotypes and more
I’ve watched and read the comics and this is not too different for the source homelander was also gay in the comics

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Idgaf if Frenchie is gay but they made every scene he is in about his gayness lol

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Hardrada
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
I’ve watched and read the comics and this is not too different for the source homelander was also gay in the comics
homelander hasnt said the n word once in fact hes basically the opposite of racist its almost like the main writer of the show is a jew- oh wait it is

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn
homelander hasnt said the n word once in fact hes basically the opposite of racist its almost like the main writer of the show is a jew- oh wait it is
Most braindead person alive award goes to you who said homelander was racist he’s just a caricature of a conservative in the u.s. boyo most of them say the nword every once in awhile but not that much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Hardrada
firecracker reminds me of brett jewper

Most braindead person alive award goes to you who said homelander was racist he’s just a caricature of a conservative in the u.s. boyo most of them say the nword every once in awhile but not that much
im talking about the comics where he says the n word 109 times

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and not__cel
"Omg straight white cgi man are killing black people they're so racist:soy:"

im talking about the comics where he says the n word 109 times
IMG 2673

You want to ruin this man’s life mirin .org cruelty if he says the nword a lot he’ll get fired from everything

Last edited:
illuminati symbolism in 10:30 ep 2 all seeing eye

also now theyre playing that israeli song lol

illuminati symbol on the black girls supersuit