The proper swallowing technique ?

polio

polio

Gold
Hi,

I'm trying these days to learn the proper swallowing technique but I'm thinking about some things:

What I try to do is: I try to not activate facial muscles during swallowing in order to atrophy cheek muscles.
Apparently sometimes I manage to only use my throat muscle to swallow the food of liquid but sometimes I think my masseter moves, what is the correct way ?

The way with zero facial muscles moving or the way with your masseter activating during the swallowing ?

Before the swallowing itself I push the food with my tongue towards my throat to make the throat suction more easy, I think it's the good thing to do but again I'm not sure

The general idea I try to apply is to really not activate facial muscles during the swallowing. I think that's the way to atrophy buccinators, apparently some people got results with it so I'm ready to try it out, I just want to be sure I'm doing it correctly

Go to myofunctional therapist

Do you mean something like this?

I don't think it'll do anything tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Don't worry about this shit, gives you nothing. Just hold your tongue in the roof of your mouth and butterfly bite 24/7 in order to make your face seem as aesthetic as possible at all times. I've been mewing since 16 and honestly I don't believe mewing gives you any growth, but it surely gives a illusion of more prominent jaw.

I mean the way Astro Sky does in his videos

It is like Mike Mew I think.