nigtard

nigtard

2030 is the year

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and noobs
which prophecy? the biblical phrophecies say 2040

which prophecy? the biblical phrophecies say 2040
My prophecy humans have sinned for far too long without consequence.The world is ending in 6 years

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, ChiraqJihad, greycel and 1 other person
My prophecy humans have sinned for far too long without consequence.The world is ending in 6 years
the bible says once the euphrates drys the end times will come

• Hmm...
Reactions: nigtard
Where in the Bible?
revelations goes in chronological order and the phrophecy starts at Revelation 16:12 you can read the full prophecy starting after this

"The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, to prepare the way for the kings from the east. "

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
revelations goes in chronological order and the phrophecy starts at Revelation 16:12

"The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, to prepare the way for the kings from the east. "
But where do you get 2040?

• +1
Reactions: noobs
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
the iraqi ministry of water resources says that the euphrates will dry up completely by 2040
15 years to go. Can't wait.

• +1
the iraqi ministry of water resources says that the euphrates will dry up completely by 2040
i wish i was born 100 years from now during the new resource wars

• Hmm...
i wish i was born 100 years from now during the new resource wars
unless you build a network of small groups now, ur not going to have much fun in the future if ur not going to take the mark of the beast ur gonna be tortured to death instead of being shot

• Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
Bs we are far from the end times but we live in a eventful time which will impact the future

• Hmm...
Bs we are far from the end times but we live in a eventful time which will impact the future
revelations goes in chronological order and the phrophecy starts at Revelation 16:12 you can read the full prophecy starting after this

what do you think about this

what do you think about this
if it’s true the Antichrist should already be with us who claims to be Jesus and that’s not true. @the BULL is praying to Jesus

• Hmm...
if it’s true the Antichrist should already be with us who claims to be Jesus and that’s not true. @the BULL is praying to Jesus
the antichrist in the bible doesn’t refer to an individual but for anyone who rejects god

the antichrist in the bible doesn’t refer to an individual but for anyone who rejects god
Yes and no prominent figure rejects God we worship him

• Hmm...
Yes and no prominent figure rejects God we worship him
the rothschilds are the richest family in the world and we don’t even know a fraction of the amount of money they have because their banking records of when they made most of their money are nonexistent + offshore accounts

the jews control over all value in multiple countries bc they have a monopoly on credit in the federal reserve in dozens of countries and with a monopoly on information and thoughts through over 96% control of the media

the rothschilds are the richest family in the world and we don’t even know a fraction of the amount of money they have because their banking records of when they made most of their money are nonexistent

the jews control over all value in multiple countries bc they have a monopoly on credit in the federal reserve in dozens of countries and with a monopoly on information and thoughts through over 96% control of the media
Rothshields are cope hoax and the Jews with the big companies are better people than most normies

• JFL