jfl at watching a 47 minute video about a goatfucker

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Gengar
Prophet Muhammad was based

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 18522
Every single prophet or normal person in all abrahamic scriptures was what we would today consider as pedophile, that’s why the Bible doesen’t have a single verse banning or even criticizing pedophilia, bc such a thing wasn’t even considered to be morally wrong back then. The mother of Jesus for example got impregnated by Joseph when she was 12 and I can’t remember reading any verse in the Bible condemning the marriage as „pedophilic“ or immoral.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Meanwhile Muslims will say “she was 19 those Hadith are fake” or “times were different back then and she was 6ft at 9 yrs old” jfl

“Even though he’s perfect it’s not acceptable today” mental gymnastics

Thanks to the internet, all of Islam’s secrets which the majority muslim - who are only Muslims because Arabs enslaved their subhuman ancestors - would never know abt are revealed

even “sheikhs” say talking abt islam to normies is “problematic” because they would leave

Muslims are honestly low iq

But he was a JB maxxer, probably no1 in history

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Jhon Smith, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
Nobody cares

Posting images of quotes from a guy that was born almost 150 yrs after islam was completed because you know you cannot beat OPs argument is called coping
Arguments were?

Prophet Muhammad saw was a JB maxxer (aka pedo in todays time)
According to today’s standards yes. According to standards of his time he would be not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Pedophilia is nothing to be ashamed of.

Having sex with kids is as nature intended.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
Meanwhile Muslims will say “she was 19 those Hadith are fake” or “times were different back then and she was 6ft at 9 yrs old” jfl

“Even though he’s perfect it’s not acceptable today” mental gymnastics

Thanks to the internet, all of Islam’s secrets which the majority muslim - who are only Muslims because Arabs enslaved their subhuman ancestors - would never know abt are revealed

even “sheikhs” say talking abt islam to normies is “problematic” because they would leave

Muslims are honestly low iq

But he was a JB maxxer, probably no1 in history
She was 12 actually when they had sex and 9 when married. But traditionalists will say it was 6 and 9 but it’s obvious that girls don’t reach puberty at 9

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I always see Christians talk about this. And then I see Muslims talk about the crusades, pedos and other stuff Christian's have done.

Atheists ontop
In my opinion it‘s always Curries bashing against Islam. I rarely see Christians doing that

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern