why do you still cope with roids if this is the ideal physique

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Shekel, Deleted member 28774 and 2 others
@Arborist does he have potential?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, try2beme, Constantin Denis and 3 others
looks like a prepubescent boy that practices soccer twice a week.
I agree that body would fit someone like sergi cabrer but that nigga's skull is way too masculine for that, he needs to put on some mass especially on those shoulders

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Orc
I agree that body would fit someone like sergi cabrer but that nigga's skull is way too masculine for that, he needs to put on some mass especially on those shoulders
almost all 'psl gods' have this issue, they have very lanky tall skulls, you need wide shoulders to go along with that or it quickly looks out of place.

they look like teenage boys who didn't age well facially.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, deadmanwalking, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
Why have I never seen this “psl god” unsquint?

Every fucking edits videos and photos of him are all squinting all the time same pose wtf is that

Do you see this guy fucking high E fat ass sluts. No? Thought so

almost all 'psl gods' have this issue, they have very lanky tall skulls, you need wide shoulders to go along with that or it quickly looks out of place.

View attachment 2385144View attachment 2385146

That pics are not good at all examples due to the distortion present in such a distance and angle. They still lack tho but not nearly as much these ones make it seem

That pics are not good at all examples due to the distortion present in such a distance and angle. They still lack tho but not nearly as much these ones make it seem
they look like shit in literally every shirtless picture.

View attachment 2385144View attachment 2385146

Mainly because all PSL gods are models and models have size requirements to fit i.e they can't get too big or they have no job.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Him and Noszka are more niched for other jobs while runway look generally is 6'2-6'4 with lanky frame like Lucky Blue.
trevor literally does runway jobs and excels at them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
trevor literally does runaway jobs and excels at them.
I have seen him on the runway but he is mostly focused on photoshoots with underwear and other sporty clothes he is not what they generally use to show off suits and other formal clothings.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and DelonLover1999
I have seen him on the runway but he is mostly focused on photoshoots with underwear and other sporty clothes he is not what they generally use to show off suits and other formal clothings.
suits don't benefit much from his type of build since they make anyone look broader, but slap any mediocre shirt on him and it'll look a lot better than any other model.

male fashion is largely just v taper.

his proportions are not too big for the catwalk, so I don't see why everyone else has to be half his size, even if they don't get on his level they could at least stop looking like prepubescent boys.

suits don't benefit much from his type of build since they make anyone look broader, but slap any mediocre shirt on him and it'll look a lot better than any other model.

male fashion is largely just v taper.
Most of the content available on both Signorino and Noszka is sporty and or underwear photoshoots rather than runway showcases for big designer brands.

Why have I never seen this “psl god” unsquint?

Every fucking edits videos and photos of him are all squinting all the time same pose wtf is that
he doesnt have eyes just slits seriously

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Most of the content available on both Signorino and Noszka is sporty and or underwear photoshoots rather than runway showcases for big designer brands.
same goes for drago, I think those type of jobs pay better than walking does.

same goes for drago, I think those type of jobs pay better than walking does.
I think it fully depends on which company you do it for rather than what job you do. Balenciaga runway pays more than H&M photoshoot and Armani photoshoot pays better than G-Star Raw runway.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
it's not as bad as the other pics make it seem, ignoring arms, chest etc. their shoulder width looks pretty good despite never stepping a gym at the time

iu
iu
both of them lift I'm afraid.

• +1

Last edited:

Last edited:
O'Pry in that pic no, Chico in that one maybe but very light work
o pry was already lifting when he was originally scouted.

chico has been gymcelling for years and still looks the same.

Last edited:
  • +1
o pry was already lifting when he was originally scouted.

chico has been gymcelling for years and still looks the same.
i'm pretty sure it's very irregular with very light workouts

i'm pretty sure it's insanely irregular with very light workouts
you would figure they make enough money to hire a coach to optimize their programming, they likely just have mediocre response to resistance training.

• +1
Mainly because all PSL gods are models and models have size requirements to fit i.e they can't get too big or they have no job.
I knew a model that was on roids. 6’3 with super broad shoulders , legit looked like a Greek god in motion but he was being told by his agency that he had to stop working out.

Anyway you gotta live in the basement to think being a lean lanklet looks better than being tall, broad and slightly roided.

This is the ideal physique

57A8C7C5 9A4D 4004 BC9E 6E12E56EBA62

9A5FC0BA EDD4 4D04 AAE0 3898F684FD93
247B1851 AFA0 4267 A989 BF506B863D86

Those guys aren’t on roids though.

However a small amount of roids would make these guys look ridiculous compared to the average man.

Muscles are dimorphic for a reason. I got way more IOI’s when I was in the gym constantly than how I am now.

Last edited:
I knew a model that was on roids. 6’3 with super broad shoulders , legit looked like a Greek god in motion but he was being told by his agency that he had to stop working out.

Anyway you gotta live in the basement to think being a lean lanklet looks better than being tall, broad and slightly roided.

This is the ideal physique

View attachment 2389531View attachment 2389532View attachment 2389533

Those guys aren’t on roids though.

However a small amount of roids would make these guys look ridiculous compared to the average man.

Muscles are dimorphic for a reason. I got way more IOI’s when I was in the gym constantly than how I am now.
I was just talking about why models are skinny I did not say it was ideal.

you would figure they make enough money to hire a coach to optimize their programming, they likely just have mediocre response to resistance training.
irregularity due to constant traveling at the time + caloric deficit due to the job requirement

they are not that fucked up, I'm pretty sure they could have gotten a decent body with those fixed