The Psychological Evaluation of @MoggerGaston

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

⚡️Unfazed ⚡️
Date: Wed, 2nd October 2024

Patient: @MoggerGaston

Profile: Abused Dog Syndrome

Objective: A psychological evaluation by Dr. Prometheus of the patient along with a detailed prescription

Patient's Background

MoggerGaston is a 29 year old incel whose childhood trauma led to his abused dog syndrome. The result of this is isolation, regular use of recreational substances as coping mechanisms and the inability to form bonds with others.

His life up until today has followed this negative timeline:
  • Negative childhood experience

• Disrupted neurochemicals as a biological response

• Depression as a symptom of the disrupted neurochemicals

• A negative lens of the past, present & future as a symptom of the depression

• Recreational substances as coping habits to soothe the depression

• Negative patterns due to the mindset (isolation, inability to form bonds, etc)

Patient's Medical History

1. THERAPY

In an attempt to improve his situation and reintegrate back into society, MoggerGaston attended a group therapy class but was immediately rejected by the group.

His years of isolation coupled with his immersion in blackpill ideology led him to make a comment about a girl's dad which sent waves of shock across the group.

"Well yeah, the guy should just be killed. He is useless and only causes hurt. Let him die or kill him".

Needless to say, he was denied future class entry and had to retreat back to his bedroom.

2. MEDICATIONS
Along with behavioural therapy, MoggerGaston has also tried psychotropic therapy. His use of escitalopram (SSRI) was ineffective, which led him to refuse the Wellbutrin (bupropion) prescribed by his psychiatrist.

Other forum members like @ivan.kuk have seen their life change for the better since taking medications: "Finally caved in last month and decided to try antidepressants.... I'm a new fucking man. All the things I knew I could be, I'm finally becoming. The past 2 weeks I've had more NT positive social experiences than the last 5 fucking years."

However, MoggerGaston's regular use of recreational substances at severely high doses means that the medications prescribed can't work as they're being overpowered by the substances – which consist of MDMA, Ketamine, Mephedrone, 2-CB, alcohol, shrooms, cocaine, and likely more.

Last month at his first lecture back at university, he witnessed an event that would go on to ruin his entire day. A 6ft5 student and his girlfriend displayed public affection in the row in front of him. Fuelled by rage, he skipped all remaining lectures for the day and retreated to his bedroom to do ketamine.

PRESCRIPTION: A holistic approach

Unlike .org users who were able to improve their mind by simply using medications or therapy, MoggerGaston's mind and lifestyle have created a negative cycle which further reinforces and fuel each other in a downward spiral. A holistic approach is therefore needed.

• 1. Duration: A painful 90 Days will need to be set aside to reverse decades of synergistic negative reinforcements

• 2. Cold Turkey: Having seen how medications have been ineffective due to use of recreational substances, elimination of all substances will be necessary for the brain to heal & return to baseline

• 3. Cardio: Running daily will significantly improve the likelihood of completing the 90 days since it will be the only source of positive neurochemicals during this duration

• 4. Nutrition: Junk foods cause brain inflammation and will therefore be replaced with clean whole foods for their nutrients. Along with 30ml Omega3 daily to strengthen the brain and speed up recovery

• 5. Mindset: Adopting a list of mindsets that counter areas of insecurity is necessary, such as arrogance as a means of enhancing perceptions of competence & ability

• 6. Connections: As gay as this is, it is necessary for a healthy mind. Joining an MMA gym or anything that puts you in a community will significantly improve his mental health by removing the pain of isolation.

There will be exactly 90 days left in the month if this challenge is started tomorrow (3rd of October)

By the 1st of January, his brain will either be fully healed or at least significantly healthier than it is right now

Step 2 will then be on creating a lifestyle that supports this new healthy mind

Sincerely,
Professor Prometheus, MD
Consultant Psychiatrist

Fellow of the Royal College of Psychiatrists

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggkrates, Sushifart, wrist cry and 27 others
can you do this to me big bro
This unknown greycel that didn't even rep my post thinks I will waste an an ounce of my time on him JFL

@6ft4 is next. I will evaluate his psychological profile of the dark triad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chudlite, Sushifart, wrist cry and 12 others
Gaston has me on ignore, so I can't say anything to him directly, but I think he is in part faking some of his experiences/stories. (that's why he ignored me cause I called him out on some bullshit of his jfl :lul:) But clearly he is an abused dog though. If his use of substances is true, then he has blown his dopaminergic system royaly. Though I would say he suffers more from being non NT and having incel worldviews that he holds to so dearly, which hinder him from being a normal social person, than having problems being motivated to do things. His motivations are missplaced imho.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, deadstock and Goth
Me next plsplsplsplsplspls

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Me next plsplsplsplsplspls

Patient: @motiascension

Profile: obsessive relational intrusion (Stalking)

Objective: Psychoanalysis of patient with prescriptions

Motiascension joined the forum less than a month ago and his presence has already been felt by most users, although for the negative

Unlike most incels who are able to take rejection and move on with their tails in between their legs, this patient has taken the opposite approach

His stalking history began by using @Zeta 's social media followings to identify attractive females, which was a successful strategy in helping him find his target

However, after getting rejected, his obsession with that girl only became more potent, with each passing day fuelling his obsession

This type of behavious is common among incels – a group whose underlying mental illnesses coupled with their lack of social awareness makes them pick a target to cling onto (As we've previously seen with Apparations AKA InnerVoid)

This patient will follow in the footsteps of PSL God Richard Ramirez and end up as a future serial killer unless an effective prescription is established

I will therefore work with legal authorities to ensure that his right to social media is taken away for the safety of his current and future female targets

"I have no exes, only victims" @motiascension

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sushifart, tombradylover, SharpOrange and 7 others
This unknown greycel that didn't even rep my post thinks I will waste an an ounce of my time on him JFL

@6ft4 is next. I will evaluate his psychological profile of the dark triad
yeah i repped you now big dawg, now waste your time on me

Certified psychiatrist in a village 1 mile away from south India.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite, SharpOrange, Kroker and 1 other person

Objective: A psychological evaluation by Dr. Prometheus of the patient along with a detailed prescription

Patient's Background

MoggerGaston is a 29 year old incel whose childhood trauma led to his abused dog syndrome. The result of this is isolation, regular use of recreational substances as coping mechanisms and the inability to form bonds with others.

• Negative patterns due to the mindset (isolation, inability to form bonds, etc)

1. THERAPY

In an attempt to improve his situation and reintegrate back into society, MoggerGaston attended a group therapy class but was immediately rejected by the group.

His years of isolation coupled with his immersion in blackpill ideology led him to make a comment about a girl's dad which sent waves of shock across the group.

"Well yeah, the guy should just be killed. He is useless and only causes hurt. Let him die or kill him".

Needless to say, he was denied future class entry and had to retreat back to his bedroom.

2. MEDICATIONS
Along with behavioural therapy, MoggerGaston has also tried psychotropic therapy. His use of escitalopram (SSRI) was ineffective, which led him to refuse the Wellbutrin (bupropion) prescribed by his psychiatrist.

Other forum members like @ivan.kuk have seen their life change for the better since taking medications: "Finally caved in last month and decided to try antidepressants.... I'm a new fucking man. All the things I knew I could be, I'm finally becoming. The past 2 weeks I've had more NT positive social experiences than the last 5 fucking years."

However, MoggerGaston's regular use of recreational substances at severely high doses means that the medications prescribed can't work as they're being overpowered by the substances – which consist of MDMA, Ketamine, Mephedrone, 2-CB, alcohol, shrooms, cocaine, and likely more.

Last month at his first lecture back at university, he witnessed an event that would go on to ruin his entire day. A 6ft5 student and his girlfriend displayed public affection in the row in front of him. Fuelled by rage, he skipped all remaining lectures for the day and retreated to his bedroom to do ketamine.

Unlike .org users who were able to improve their mind by simply using medications or therapy, MoggerGaston's mind and lifestyle have created a negative cycle which further reinforces and fuel each other in a downward spiral. A holistic approach is therefore needed.

• 1. Duration: A painful 90 Days will need to be set aside to reverse decades of synergistic negative reinforcements

• 2. Cold Turkey: Having seen how medications have been ineffective due to use of recreational substances, elimination of all substances will be necessary for the brain to heal & return to baseline

• 3. Cardio: Running daily will significantly improve the likelihood of completing the 90 days since it will be the only source of positive neurochemicals during this duration

• 4. Nutrition: Junk foods cause brain inflammation and will therefore be replaced with clean whole foods for their nutrients. Along with 30ml Omega3 daily to strengthen the brain and speed up recovery

• 5. Mindset: Adopting a list of mindsets that counter areas of insecurity is necessary, such as arrogance as a means of enhancing perceptions of competence & ability

• 6. Connections: As gay as this is, it is necessary for a healthy mind. Joining an MMA gym or anything that puts you in a community will significantly improve his mental health by removing the pain of isolation.

There will be exactly 90 days left in the month if this challenge is started tomorrow (3rd of October)

By the 1st of January, his brain will either be fully healed or at least significantly healthier than it is right now

Sincerely,
Professor Prometheus, MD
Consultant Psychiatrist

is this real

• +1

Motiascension joined the forum less than a month ago and his presence has already been felt by most users, although for the negative

Unlike most incels who are able to take rejection and move on with their tails in between their legs, this patient has taken the opposite approach

His stalking history began by using @Zeta 's social media followings to identify attractive females, which was a successful strategy in helping him find his target

However, after getting rejected, his obsession with that girl only became more potent, with each passing day fuelling his obsession

This type of behavious is common among incels – a group whose underlying mental illnesses coupled with their lack of social awareness makes them pick a target to cling onto (As we've previously seen with Apparations AKA InnerVoid)

This patient will follow in the footsteps of PSL God Richard Ramirez and end up as a future serial killer unless an effective prescription is established

I will therefore work with legal authorities to ensure that his right to social media is taken away for the safety of his current and future female targets

Appreciate it bhai but you cooked me:feelsrope:

• +1
Love your threads nigga.

• +1
Reactions: SharpOrange, MoggerGaston, psychomandible and 2 others

Patient's Background

1. THERAPY

2. MEDICATIONS

Sincerely,
Professor Prometheus, MD
Consultant Psychiatrist

Cheers Yes GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

• +1
Reactions: SharpOrange and PROMETHEUS
You might fry me and my delusions every now and then but you truly one of the only high IQ ngas

• +1

Patient's Background

1. THERAPY

2. MEDICATIONS

Sincerely,
Professor Prometheus, MD
Consultant Psychiatrist

Next

Patient's Background

1. THERAPY

2. MEDICATIONS

Sincerely,
Professor Prometheus, MD
Consultant Psychiatrist

what about Sir.SergeantAutist @Nazi Germany

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and PROMETHEUS
just your analysis
Yeah, it's an accurate analysis based on my understanding of his history and psychology

There will be other info and nuances about him that I'm unaware of, but generally that's a pretty accurate review and prescription of the steps likely to improve his standards of living

It's a lot easier for a 3rd person individual like myself to prescribe the path out of situation than it would be for him to try to do so himself, since I don't have the personal biases and tunnel thinking that each individual develops

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Appreciate it bhai but you cooked me:feelsrope:
You might fry me and my delusions every now and then but you truly one of the only high IQ ngas
Altho I think I went easy on you given that your review was a just a quick 5 minute analysis from memory

I could have pulled up your entire post history if I really wanted to cook :feelshmm:

Yeah, it's an accurate analysis based on my understanding of his history and psychology

There will be other info and nuances about him that I'm unaware of, but generally that's a pretty accurate review and prescription of the steps likely to improve his standards of living

It's a lot easier for a 3rd person individual like myself to prescribe the path out of situation than it would be for him to try to do so himself, since I don't have the personal biases and tunnel thinking that each individual develops
all your credit right like u didn't use ai

• +1
all your credit right like u didn't use ai

Nigga yes word for word JFL

Do you think ai would know about moggergaston's drug abuse and lifestyle choices lmao

I've written dozens of more impressive shit, this one isn't even that big of a deal

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Altho I think I went easy on you given that your review was a just a quick 5 minute analysis from memory

I could have pulled up your entire post history if I really wanted to cook :feelshmm:
I‘m good I‘d have to delete my fucking digital footprint I don’t chase bitches but for Ella I might jog a lil

• JFL

Do you think ai would know about moggergaston's drug abuse and lifestyle choices lmao

I've written dozens of more impressive shit, this one isn't even that big of a deal
yss but could have used ai to help with "diagnosis" jfl

idk your other posts

• +1

Patient's Background

1. THERAPY

2. MEDICATIONS

Sincerely,
Professor Prometheus, MD
Consultant Psychiatrist

Psychiatermaxxing now are we?

• +1
Go ahead and write me a psychological evaluation while you’re at it.

• +1
Reactions: SharpOrange and PROMETHEUS
yeah i repped you now big dawg, now waste your time on me
Go ahead and write me a psychological evaluation while you’re at it.
Sorry but I don't know either of you even though you've been members for 1-2 years

You haven't developed any aura or anything memorable about you

• JFL
Reactions: nofap and Goth

Can you psychoanalyse me.I am in desperate need.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, MoggerGaston, Coeus and 1 other person
@PROMETHEUS You are from puahate.com just like me?

• +1
I rot on .org but I don't rot on more than one forums

That would be very pitiful brother :forcedsmile:
Puahate.com was the first revolutionary forum of PSL (Puahate, Sluthate, Lookism). The site was shut down in 2014 following Elliot Rodger's mass killing. Elliot Rodger, a Puahate user, was the reason for the forum's closure.
I rot on .org but I don't rot on more than one forums
You can rot a tiny comfy whitepilled based forum called
Elysian Fields

• JFL
Sorry but I don't know either of you even though you've been members for 1-2 years

You haven't developed any aura or anything memorable about you
I sadly dont rot on here

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and Goth

Patient's Background

1. THERAPY

2. MEDICATIONS

Sincerely,
Professor Prometheus, MD
Consultant Psychiatrist

Very good post.

Patient's background:
Patient's Background

I would say is largely correct. A part not mentioned is the diagnosis 'Avoidant Personality Disorder' (AVPD) which I got a few months ago, which obviously relates to the struggle with socializing and forming bonds.
AVPD:
Avoidant personality disorder (AVPD) is a mental health condition that involves chronic feelings of inadequacy and extreme sensitivity to criticism. People with AVPD would like to interact with others, but they tend to avoid social interactions due to their intense fear of rejection.

I have also been diagnosed with c-PTSD (complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) for which I had Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy. However this therapy also never had much effect.

Other than that I have realized over the last years that the parental child-abuse I suffered has had far more impact on me than the inceldom/bullying at school, although those also had their effects. In this way I am somewhat different than the more typical abused-dog which would often still have social love/safety at home from family-members.

1. THERAPY

As far as therapy goes, I am back in the group therapy session and welcome there. I have worked it out with my fellow group members and therapists and will continue on this journey. There will likely be more problematic sessions ahead, which is to be expected when you are confronting problems in your personality.

2. MEDICATIONS

I have been reading about bupropion(Welbutrin) and am thinking of trying it out. It seems to have more of an effect like low-dose cocaine and from reports on the internet it is safe to combine with drugs like MDMA and ketamine recreationally. It wasn't really about my recreational drug use overpowering the anti-depressants, but the combination not being safe.

Psychiatrists don't even like you combining alcohol with anti-depressants, let alone 10 different recreational drugs. I will just go low-dose and play it safe.

The first lecture you mentioned with the tall guy and his girl in front of me was way too fucking brutal indeed. And after this 1 lecture I have skipped lectures for the next 5 weeks. It shows how hard it is for me to get back on a study-routine like this. At my job which I attend weekly I don't struggle as much with this as I generally have only oldcel customers there which don't trigger me as much.

PRESCRIPTION: A holistic approach:

This is the tricky part because a lot of these things I have tried many times before and I know will fail in practice with my current mindset/depression.

Problems I envision:
1. Duration
I am well capable of holding onto a strict regime/rules/schedules, but never for such long periods of time. In my experience, the first weeks are the easiest as you have -hope- that with this effort, your life will significantly progress in quality. As the weeks go on, and your effort doesn't translate into succes, it becomes harder and harder until the house collapses and I quit everything. This is generally around the 4-6week mark where my motivation/discipline falters under a lack of reward chemicals in my brain.
It may even be that I get objective good results of my life 'improving', but I don't feel it in my brain.

There is no positive feedback loop which tells me that what I am doing is working and to keep going. I would need to find a solution to this as I know it will happen again as it has happened the last 10 times I have tried fixing my life.

2. Cold Turkey
I agree with my alcohol-use being pretty useless for my recovery, which is why I always quit it completely. I am thinking the use of other substances and bupropion may be useful in helping to rewire my brain though.

3. Cardio
I agree with doing more cardio. I have recently been incorporating it again in my weightlifting routine (just simple 15 min crosstrainer at the end of every workout) and it's been pretty good.

4. Nutrition
My diet overall is pretty good, except that I use junkfood to cope with my depression just like alcohol, substance use, this forum, music, videogames, and everything else. It wouldn't be difficult to cut it out.

5. Mindset
How would incorporating something like that work in practice? I am thinking of reserving a moment of time in the morning and evening where you plan and reflect upon your day and which problems you faced and how those problems reflected back in your mind.

6. Connections
I social-maxxed hard in 2018-2019 era, joining student fraternities, a rowing club, social-dancing association, partying a lot with housemates. Problem I kept facing was my inability to feel welcome, part of the group, to enjoy any of it.
Socializing felt like a second job to me which I was only doing 'because it's good for me and I am lonely'
The issue was that socializing made me feel even more lonely, which made it cost a lot of energy, making it unsustainable.

Overall I believe this plan crumbles under 2 issues:
1)Lack of hope.
2)Lack of positive (emotional) reinforcement during the process.

Removing my coping mechanisms, means removing the things that make my life bearable.
Without it, my body will go in cortisol and stress overdrive. Which is manageable for weeks with my lion-brain, but not for months and leads to eventual crumbling under the pressure.

Having a girl to fuck could be a new source of positive emotions to keep me going on such a journey and replacing some of the chemicals lost from removing my coping mechanisms.
This however, comes with its own drawbacks.

Combining certain elements like your 6.Connections and 3.Cardio seems like a smart way to go about things. Where I could do cardio in a social-group, getting benefits from both.

I need some other lifestyle adjustments first before I can go about tackling these larger issues though. And stop some irrelevant distractions I have.

• +1
I feel like I have shut your plan down which I think comes largely from a lack of hope I have in it, or my life in general for that matter.
In 2018 I had a very high spirit, I had big hopes for my future and being able to come out of this and enjoying life.

Over the past 6 years, that spirit, energy, hope, has gone down the drain and I feel like a shadow of my former self.

When I think back that 5 years ago I was able to propel myself into dating a Stacylite, while being KHHV, and this somehow still not being enough to snap me out of my depression, boost my self-esteem significantly... I think then what COULD possibly help me?
Especially since in my current state, dating a stacy-lite is off the table realistically.

Back then I had several factors working in my favor, age being one of them, my high-spirit, social circumstances which I can't replicate anymore, and more.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and Nazi Germany
The issue of my personality disorder and depression will be the biggest challenge in my entire life.
With its importance literally being a matter of life and dead.

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, PROMETHEUS and Nazi Germany
Wtf is that website do you own it :lul:

114 members and some of them are from .org

@n9wiff @SidharthTheSlayer
@Tabula Rasa is The Owner

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, n9wiff and Tabula Rasa
@MoggerGaston

Mirin' introspection

I'll be honest in saying that what I prescribed to you is certainly easier said than done.

Even I, with my innate preference for regime and intense desire for self-betterment have failed on detailed plans similar to the one I prescribed to you over 500 different times over the past years.

As you rightly said, lack of hope along with lack of proof that your efforts are leading to a desired life is the biggest killer of motivation on any self improvement journey. It would certainly be easier if you could see a video of what your life is guaranteed to look like at the end of the 90 days as this would be infinite motivation to complete the plan. But the truth is that a better life isn't guaranteed at the end of any journey, but rather just a healthier state of mind – which doesn't necessarily translate to a significant improvement in life setup.

I guess for me, I was lucky that I never used drugs during my teens and early 20's, which meant that when I finally embarked on my 6 months of self-prescribed ketamine trips earlier this year, I was able to fully harness its benefits since it was a new and powerful experience that I was able to effectively use to heal my trauma to cure all depression and anxiety.

So, luck certainly played a part.

To explain exactly how the ketamine trips helped me in a practical way, it did 2 things:

• 1. Emotional Release: In the first few trips, I was able to revisit my childhood which provided me with explanations of exactly how the environment I grew up in affected me, in a very immersive VR-like vision. It showed me exactly what went wrong and how it affected me mentally and socially. Due to being able to revisit this past, all the emotions and anger that I held onto were released because I was able to reframe this time period as an adult, meaning that I am now able to look back at my childhood without any heavy or negative emotions since I have now dealt with them.

• 2. Development of mindsets: The result of these trips over 6 months was the list of practical mindsets I was able to create. Regarding your question of how incorporating a mindset works in practice. Ultimately, you firstly have to understand exactly what your weaknesses are. You then create a specific mindset for each weakness to counter their negative impacts. For example:
    • 1. Arrogance: Despite being high IQ, it wasn't until 2 years ago following a complement & encouragement from a colleague about an impressive work I had done that I realised that I was significantly more intelligence than most people. I was then able to quit my shitty job that I was overqualified for and began building my software business, which recently became profitable. This example shows that I have a low estimation and perception of my abilities, which translates into many areas of my life and not just career.

To address this, arrogance was therefore one of the mindsets that I adopted since it can be defined as "the overestimation of ones ability". This mindset allowed me to counter my naturally low self-perception to create a healthy balance. The result of this arrogance was that I increased the price of my software by £5k, which led to August being the month that I made the most money in my life.

• 2. Disdain: Despite growing up in a shitty town, going to school with dumb kids and working in an office filled with untalented people who will never go on to create anything of value to society – low self esteem led me to believe that these people around me were naturally better than me. One of the mindsets I therefore recently developed to counteract this view was disdain, which can be defined as "the feeling that someone or something is unworthy of one's consideration or respect". Practically, this led me to analysing every person I meet IRL with a lens of disdain by actively creating a mental note of everything that makes them subhuman and unworthy of respect. Although brutal, it created a healthy shift in my perception of myself in relation to others by now letting me view everyone I meet as being below me. This is significantly better than the alternative mindset.

The result of this is that I am now significantly more confident in every social situation. Things like speaking in a group used to give be low-level anxiety but now I lead group conversation in a confident and competent manner. Practically, I was able to adopt this mindset to improve my sales calls. For example, lets say I have a video call in an hour with the operations director of a company, I would research him and create a narrative of disdain, such as "Despite my deprived upbringing and decades of battles with poor mental health, I was able to use my intellect and perseverance to build a business that will guarantee my financial independence, while you, a white-collared slave in your 40's and obese, never had the courage or initiative to forge your own path to freedom and independence". Although brutal, by the time I jump on the call I already view him with disdain and have zero nerves since I am clearly the superior one in the interaction.

• Hope: This, I already explained in detail in my 5 minute challenge. But to summarise, hope is necessary for a healthy mind since it maximises the amount of positive neurochemicals you brain will produce each day.
Once you create your mindset, you then need to cement it into your subconscious & therefore automatic way of thinking.

There are many methods of doing this. For me, I regularly write private journals based on each mindset. For arrogance for example, I might write a journal of exactly how my superior ability led to a recent goal I achieved, in a very bombastic and grand style. For disdain, I might write about my position in relation to others (such as the above example of the operations director).

The key thing is the daily repetition since the brain is very efficient at forgetting things. If you create your ideal list of mindsets, you can be rest assured you would have forgotten them by next week unless you practice & affirm them daily.

Although my mindset is now very strong and my quality of life is significantly better than it was 6 months ago, I still have work to do in translating this into a better life as my spare time is still being spent shitposting on a degenerate forum designed for teens. Although this isn't surprising since people with a bad teenage experience never really mentally leave their teenage years until they've ticked the checkboxes from that time period.

One step at a time though for me since things are clearly moving in the right direction.

As for you, I would say the best approach would be to design a mindset since this is a lowest hanging fruit for a better mental health. I would then try to create a positive momentum by creating one positive habit at a time. Don't expect any significant results, just ensure that each week you're moving in the right direction.

@6ft4 The part about mindset may be of interest to you as it related to the dark triad.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

Am I eligible ?

do me pleaseeee do me pleasee pleaspslspslsll

@MoggerGaston

Mirin' introspection

I'll be honest in saying that what I prescribed to you is certainly easier said than done.

Even I, with my innate preference for regime and intense desire for self-betterment have failed on detailed plans similar to the one I prescribed to you over 500 different times over the past years.

As you rightly said, lack of hope along with lack of proof that your efforts are leading to a desired life is the biggest killer of motivation on any self improvement journey. It would certainly be easier if you could see a video of what your life is guaranteed to look like at the end of the 90 days as this would be infinite motivation to complete the plan. But the truth is that a better life isn't guaranteed at the end of any journey, but rather just a healthier state of mind – which doesn't necessarily translate to a significant improvement in life setup.

I guess for me, I was lucky that I never used drugs during my teens and early 20's, which meant that when I finally embarked on my 6 months of self-prescribed ketamine trips earlier this year, I was able to fully harness its benefits since it was a new and powerful experience that I was able to effectively use to heal my trauma to cure all depression and anxiety.

So, luck certainly played a part.

To explain exactly how the ketamine trips helped me in a practical way, it did 2 things:

• 1. Emotional Release: In the first few trips, I was able to revisit my childhood which provided me with explanations of exactly how the environment I grew up in affected me, in a very immersive VR-like vision. It showed me exactly what went wrong and how it affected me mentally and socially. Due to being able to revisit this past, all the emotions and anger that I held onto were released because I was able to reframe this time period as an adult, meaning that I am now able to look back at my childhood without any heavy or negative emotions since I have now dealt with them.

• 2. Development of mindsets: The result of these trips over 6 months was the list of practical mindsets I was able to create. Regarding your question of how incorporating a mindset works in practice. Ultimately, you firstly have to understand exactly what your weaknesses are. You then create a specific mindset for each weakness to counter their negative impacts. For example:
    • 1. Arrogance: Despite being high IQ, it wasn't until 2 years ago following a complement & encouragement from a colleague about an impressive work I had done that I realised that I was significantly more intelligence than most people. I was then able to quit my shitty job that I was overqualified for and began building my software business, which recently became profitable. This example shows that I have a low estimation and perception of my abilities, which translates into many areas of my life and not just career.

To address this, arrogance was therefore one of the mindsets that I adopted since it can be defined as "the overestimation of ones ability". This mindset allowed me to counter my naturally low self-perception to create a healthy balance. The result of this arrogance was that I increased the price of my software by £5k, which led to August being the month that I made the most money in my life.

• 2. Disdain: Despite growing up in a shitty town, going to school with dumb kids and working in an office filled with untalented people who will never go on to create anything of value to society – low self esteem led me to believe that these people around me were naturally better than me. One of the mindsets I therefore recently developed to counteract this view was disdain, which can be defined as "the feeling that someone or something is unworthy of one's consideration or respect". Practically, this led me to analysing every person I meet IRL with a lens of disdain by actively creating a mental note of everything that makes them subhuman and unworthy of respect. Although brutal, it created a healthy shift in my perception of myself in relation to others by now letting me view everyone I meet as being below me. This is significantly better than the alternative mindset.

The result of this is that I am now significantly more confident in every social situation. Things like speaking in a group used to give be low-level anxiety but now I lead group conversation in a confident and competent manner. Practically, I was able to adopt this mindset to improve my sales calls. For example, lets say I have a video call in an hour with the operations director of a company, I would research him and create a narrative of disdain, such as "Despite my deprived upbringing and decades of battles with poor mental health, I was able to use my intellect and perseverance to build a business that will guarantee my financial independence, while you, a white-collared slave in your 40's and obese, never had the courage or initiative to forge your own path to freedom and independence". Although brutal, by the time I jump on the call I already view him with disdain and have zero nerves since I am clearly the superior one in the interaction.

• Hope: This, I already explained in detail in my 5 minute challenge. But to summarise, hope is necessary for a healthy mind since it maximises the amount of positive neurochemicals you brain will produce each day.
Once you create your mindset, you then need to cement it into your subconscious & therefore automatic way of thinking.

There are many methods of doing this. For me, I regularly write private journals based on each mindset. For arrogance for example, I might write a journal of exactly how my superior ability led to a recent goal I achieved, in a very bombastic and grand style. For disdain, I might write about my position in relation to others (such as the above example of the operations director).

The key thing is the daily repetition since the brain is very efficient at forgetting things. If you create your ideal list of mindsets, you can be rest assured you would have forgotten them by next week unless you practice & affirm them daily.

Although my mindset is now very strong and my quality of life is significantly better than it was 6 months ago, I still have work to do in translating this into a better life as my spare time is still being spent shitposting on a degenerate forum designed for teens. Although this isn't surprising since people with a bad teenage experience never really mentally leave their teenage years until they've ticked the checkboxes from that time period.

One step at a time though for me since things are clearly moving in the right direction.

As for you, I would say the best approach would be to design a mindset since this is a lowest hanging fruit for a better mental health. I would then try to create a positive momentum by creating one positive habit at a time. Don't expect any significant results, just ensure that each week you're moving in the right direction.

@6ft4 The part about mindset may be of interest to you as it related to the dark triad.
Ur an insane user bro (in a good way). Holy fuck mirin u hard

Attachments

• IMG_2571.webp
    IMG_2571.webp
    62.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Ngl @MoggerGaston just like me. The report sounds like me except I've never been to a therapist. I've legit said something like what he said in that group meeting bar for bar too, but the context was about my neighbor (got similar wtf reactions too jfl)

Good thread, pls do some other user like BrahminBoss or @Vermilioncore :feelsgood:

@PROMETHEUS you should do @kaligula567