The psychological source of depression

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Is always social. It is always about being unable to socialize.

Even when for example your mother dies and you become depressed. Why are you depressed? Because you can no longer talk to her, she is dead.
When a girl leaves you, why are you depressed? Because you are no longer able to socialize with her.
When you lose a friend, why are you depressed? Because once again, you are no longer able to socialize with him.

I feel that feeling depressed is the nature's way of motivating people to socialize, to fit in the hunter gatherer tribe/ modern society.
However, if you're an incel, you won't be able to do that, because this society rejects you.
So as an incel you will feel depressed unless you socialize with the group that will not reject you - that group being incel forums.

Also low T of course contributes to depression, but I'm not talking about it atm. I dont need 15 consequent replies saying "Inject T"

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
No. Maybe one of the sources but not always the source.

name another source
People have depressions for a variety of reasons. People with mental illness, people who have self esteem issues, drug and alcohol abuse , some people are almost born depressive (it is their personality to get depressive more likely). Your theory can sometimes be right but not always. There are chads with good family and friends relationships who get depressive. I have a gf and friends and whatever and I am depressive

People have depressions for a variety of reasons. People with mental illness, people who have self esteem issues, drug and alcohol abuse , some people are almost born depressive (it is their personality to get depressive more likely). Your theory can sometimes be right but not always. There are chads with good family and friends relationships who get depressive. I have a gf and friends and whatever and I am depressive
"Inject T"

one of the reason is expectation and hope, you think you can have a loyal woman stay by your side, but it just wont happen
you expect people will respect you but they wont because you ugly, you think life will get better but its not
you get depress when something feel hopeless, this is why most people get depress after accepting blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 5746
Dn rd but the source of depression is existence
Images 54

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Ritalincell