The psychology behind clowning your friends

Olivecel

Olivecel

Half Greek manlet | currently self-improooving
I’m one of those guys in the friend group at work who everybody “think is funny”. I’m fully blackpilled, and I try to tell them that they only think I’m so funny because I look funny. But they are so confused and think I’m crazy because they just don’t understand the psychological part behind the blackpill. Truth is, I’m not that funny. I can literally grab a tissue in an awkward way and they will say I’m so funny. I try to tell them that if anybody else was to do the same thing, it wouldn’t be so funny.
We all made a plan to play basketball outside of work, and as you know, they started making jokes about me.. saying stuff like “bro imagine if (my name) just pulls up and dunks on all of us and breaks all of our ankles lmfaooo 😂😂.. as if they know I am a subhuman, cannot do those things and therefore it would be comedic irony to imagine something like that happening. It’s brutal. I don’t want to be around them anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: h111, Shycel, FacialStructure404 and 14 others
It’s like indirect bullying, even though they don’t realize it or even see it that way. They genuinely do like me, but there still that natural urge in all humans to clown that one friend who, if they weren’t friends with, would bully to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: h111, Shycel, FacialStructure404 and 6 others
I’ve never been cucked

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel
I have a friend just like you
Hes 5'4 bald at 20
Brutal

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite and Olivecel
I have a friend just like you
Hes 5'4 bald at 20
Brutal
The thing is, I don’t even look that bad. I’m not bald (I have great hair), I’m 5’7 (not tall but not extremely short either), I’m not fat.. I’m a mtn at least. So idk what it is..
C8E2822E E4CB 433D BBE9 94097C82128F

I am a twig though (120 lbs). And I have a uniquely funny face because I have a huge hook nose.. But still, it’s not a build nor a face that is worthy of being treated like a subhuman. There is WAY WORSE than me.

Idk if this means much, but I am a suburban white boy and I work with majority black people from the hood. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and jinnu
The thing is, I don’t even look that bad. I’m not bald (I have great hair), I’m 5’7 (not tall but not extremely short either), I’m not fat.. I’m a mtn at least. So idk what it is..
View attachment 2977189
I am a twig though (120 lbs). And I have a uniquely funny face because I have a huge hook nose.. But still, it’s not a build nor a face that is worthy of being treated like a subhuman. There is WAY WORSE than me.

Idk if this means much, but I am a suburban white boy and I work with majority black people from the hood. Maybe that has something to do with it.
Ur good looking on the face bro
if u geomaxx u will slay for sure
5'7 is too much of a falio in west

True. But the people who clown me at work are more or less the same height. One is the same height, one is actually shorter and the other is a couple inches taller at most. I think it has something to do with me being the ‘goofy white boy’ or something plus my big nose.

always clown on others to get power theory

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Ur good looking on the face bro
if u geomaxx u will slay for sure
I wanna move to Peru but idk Spanish.

Get evil and do everything they think you wouldn't

Those pieces of shit have enough fun :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Get evil and do everything they think you wouldn't

Those pieces of shit have enough fun :ogre:
I’ll keep that in mind. What do I look like I “wouldn’t do”..?
29C2CB26 C76F 4955 814E 319CE5F51E3F

idk what a friend is

• +1
True. But the people who clown me at work are more or less the same height. One is the same height, one is actually shorter and the other is a couple inches taller at most. I think it has something to do with me being the ‘goofy white boy’ or something plus my big nose.
I dont think ur nose is a falio

U must be giga non nt to get bullied with those above average looks and white
I talk too much I feel like I say a lot of goofy stuff and I wear goofy stuff cup noodle socks..

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7 and Gaygymmaxx
I dont think ur nose is a falio
You tell me, the picture does me no justice but here is a closer side profile..
F784214F 105D 432C BF57 3E1C7F2921B7

Big nose plus a slightly recessed chin. But my jawline and ramus visibility makes up for it plus I have pretty blue eyes and nice lashes..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leveruis and jinnu
sounds like you're just the punching bag of the group

View attachment 2977691
Not nose issue its a jaw and chin issue
Too much downward growth
However my opinion on noses on males is that as long as its not too bulbous and wide from the front a gandy nose like that is good, some women fetish over noses like that believe it or not lol
if you fixed your jaw and have more foward growth u can have a striking side profile
example gandys jaw and chin harmonize well with his nose

Anyway ur side isnt terrible its OK

U must be giga non nt to get bullied with those above average looks and white
And believe it or not being ‘white’ isn’t a halo in a black group.. it’s automatically associated as nerdy or something it feels like. It’s not like in Asia jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
And believe it or not being ‘white’ isn’t a halo in a black group.. it’s automatically associated as nerdy or something it feels like. It’s not like in Asia jfl.
Makes sense

Start coming to work with basketball shoes then and no more SpongeBob socks

• JFL
Not nose issue its a jaw and chin issue
Too much downward growth
However my opinion on noses on males is that as long as its not too bulbous and wide from the front a gandy nose like that is good, some women fetish over noses like that believe it or not lol
if you fixed your jaw and have more foward growth u can have a striking side profile
example gandys jaw and chin harmonize well with his nose
View attachment 2977698
Anyway ur side isnt terrible its OK
Yes the front of my face is way better than my side profile. But overall I don’t think my side looks bad either. My chin is slightly recessed but my jawline and ramus visibility sorta makes up for it.. if I got a rhinoplasty it would look decent. It’s a lot less risky to get a rhinoplasty than it is to get bimax/lefort..

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
Yes my front is way better than my side profile. But overall I don’t think my side looks bad either. My chin is slightly recessed but my jawline and ramus visibility sorta makes up for it.. if I got a rhinoplasty it would look decent. It’s a lot less risky to get a rhinoplasty than it is to get bimax/lefort..
either way side profile is not that important imo
Even jeremy meeks has a bad side profile
Front is most important

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yes the front of my face is way better than my side profile. But overall I don’t think my side looks bad either. My chin is slightly recessed but my jawline and ramus visibility sorta makes up for it.. if I got a rhinoplasty it would look decent. It’s a lot less risky to get a rhinoplasty than it is to get bimax/lefort..
Yeah I'd agree rhino is all you'd need

Ur front is good, what's ur height?

Yeah I'd agree rhino is all you'd need

Ur front is good, what's ur height?
Height is my biggest issue! I’m only 5’7 IN THE WEST. But still, the people who clown me are the same height so it can’t be that..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jinnu and Gaygymmaxx
either way side profile is not that important imo
Even jeremy meeks has a bad side profile
Front is most important
I don’t think my side profile is bad even. It’s just regular, could be improved. But yeah, the front is most important! My biggest issue is height and frame.

• +1
I don’t think my side profile is bad even. It’s just regular, could be improved. But yeah, the front is most important! My biggest issue is height and frame.
Height is my biggest issue! I’m only 5’7 IN THE WEST. But still, the people who clown me are the same height so it can’t be that..
Maybe they make fun of u cause ur skinny and framelet
Easy target?
I dont think its ur face ur face is fine

• +1
Are you incel because of it

Easy target?
I think it’s a combination of 1. being the only suburban white boy who actually talks a lot.. most suburban white people are too shy to speak around black people from the hood.. on top of that I say sometimes dumb stuff I’ll admit.. and 2. wearing funny stuff like weird socks and wearing an extra vest (for pockets) when I don’t need to and 3. skinny af..

One of them did say I “look unique”. I’m not sure what that’s supposed to mean.. but I assume it’s due to my abnormally big nose. I can ascend with a rhinoplasty and a bulk diet hopefully.

it's just as i thought, if you are really skinny or really fat you will be "naturally funny". or even have large ears or funny face or schtick you will be funny.

you are touching up on something that i was thinking about though. the way you look is implied in every single thing that you do. no matter what you do as a funny looking person, you will be perceived as funny.

if you gain a lot of muscle and maybe facial hair maybe not, everything you do will perceived as cool or sexy.

it's just as i thought, if you are really skinny or really fat you will be "naturally funny". or even have large ears or funny face or schtick you will be funny.

you are touching up on something that i was thinking about though. the way you look is implied in every single thing that you do. no matter what you do as a funny looking person, you will be perceived as funny.

if you gain a lot of muscle and maybe facial hair maybe not, everything you do will perceived as cool or sexy.
What if you’re attractive but skinny af?

It’s the ntpill.

Nothing to do with your looks, height or weight that’s bullshit. Well height and weight do play a role but still if you were NT at that size you wouldn’t be treated that way.
Easy target?
it’s NT pill

• Hmm...
It’s the ntpill.

Nothing to do with your looks, height or weight that’s bullshit. Well height and weight do play a role but still if you were NT at that size you wouldn’t be treated that way.

it’s NT pill
What is nt?

Neurotypical
I’m not a professional psychologist but if I had to diagnose myself I’d say I’m giga neurodivergent. Ngl I’m kinda weird.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
What if you’re attractive but skinny af?
it will be as you described. you're more in the pretty realm rather than "attractive". you're going to appeal a lot to younger women (teens), but not older women in their 20s' being skinny. people will like you a lot and like being around you but not respect you that much.

they will make fun of you and not consider the idea of having sex with you. you either have to just change your attitude by just standing up for yourself and not going with the joke always, or getting bigger/stronger. both work and can be done at the same time.

I’m not a professional psychologist but if I had to diagnose myself I’d say I’m giga neurodivergent. Ngl I’m kinda weird.
a psychologist is a professional. that doesn't make any sense. it's like saying i am a professional professional. since you're not a professional you can't diagnose yourself.

most people are really fucking weird when you get to know them. being weird is only bad when you look like a "nerd". even being ugly doesn't matter that much but looking like a nerd does. you just look like a handsome fun-loving nerd. you can def get girls but your life will change drastically by just gaining a little weight. it doesn't even have to be a whole lot either.

And you're 5'7? the only benefit to being 5'7 is that you don't have to putt on the much mass to look good. thank the lord for that lol.

i gotta be at 190 just to look healthy.

Last edited:
View attachment 2977189

Bro relax they’re black 🤣🤣
thats how they are cool with u is by making fun of you
You gotta do it back for it to make it seem nt but if u get defensive ab it then you’ll look even more aspie

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Be grateful you’re not like me jfl. Back in 8th grade I used to get my phone snatched by a group of 6ft low inhib white bullies - they would look at my messages and camera roll while I sit there not doing shit and asking for my phone back like the little cuck I was because they would beat the hell out of me if I tried anything. Mind you I had anime edits and really embarrassing photos saved

So just bulk up and fraud height you’ll be alright

bro that is exactly my experience and also why i stopped hanging around with normies, i feel you

View attachment 2977691
Big nose plus a slightly recessed chin. But my jawline and ramus visibility makes up for it plus I have pretty blue eyes and nice lashes..
NGL ltn side profile I'd probably feel like bullying you too especially at 5'7

• Hmm...
NGL ltn side profile I'd probably feel like bullying you too especially at 5'7
It’s not, you’re being too harsh. My side still looks better than the average guy considering the amount of recession plus overweight people nowadays.. I mog the people who clown me btw.

Last edited: