the psychology behind people who blame everything on environment?

paulie_walnuts

paulie_walnuts

rookie of the year
what is their motivation?

It's called cope mechanism

If you dont eat you literally die and dont grow
genes cant do anything alone

because alot of things are heavily influenced by enviroment and if you disagree you are a fucking idiot. every other animal looks virtually the same and there are no animals with subhuman facial characteristics relative to the other animals in the same species

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, love=everything, Mewcel and 1 other person
It's called cope mechanism
in which way

coping in a way

- that given its environment you can still change it somehow from outside?

but isnt it too late in most cases anyways? does it even make a difference then?

or is a bad environment somehow a less narcissistic injury then bad genetics?

because alot of things are heavily influenced by enviroment and if you disagree you are a fucking idiot. every other animal looks virtually the same and there are no animals with subhuman facial characteristics relative to the other animals in the same species
This

• +1
Reactions: love=everything
Jfl you're telling me if I ate like a pro athlete I'd be 6'7?

That's cope. Humans don't see much of a difference among animals just as animals can't see much of a difference between humans of different races even. There are animals who do have subhuman characteristics such as peacocks with short tails, those have lesser chances of reproducing.

Its called being fed up

s.o bagelcel

that´s easy it´s called projection is psychology, they project what they don´t like in themselves in the other, defending their poor egos that they are genetic shit

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony
That's cope. Humans don't see much of a difference among animals just as animals can't see much of a difference between humans of different races even. There are animals who do have subhuman characteristics such as peacocks with short tails, those have lesser chances of reproducing.
show me an animal with a shit bird face that cant breathe properly and eat fucking food.

also you are coping mate. dogs and cats are known to notice differences between humans jfl

in which way

coping in a way

- that given its environment you can still change it somehow from outside?

but isnt it too late in most cases anyways? does it even make a difference then?

or is a bad environment somehow a less narcissistic injury then bad genetics?
Because if you were genetically destined to be a Chad environment is not going to take that title away from you except if you were africa- tier malnourished, which all pslers weren't

i have the feeling you are already backpedaling - from environment is everything to influences certain aspects. i would go d'accord with that and would say environment plays a part but gets limited by genetics.

but if some people claim they did grow 5'8 instead of 6'4 because they didnt eat their breakfast or slept more than 10h a day that just retarded...if you grew up in north korea and were legit starving for monthes/years during childhood then i might believe you

and another thing id like mention: how your body reacts to environmental stress, how robust or sensitive is also genetic. chad grows up next door with the same environment but develops super nice.

If you dont eat you literally die and dont grow
genes cant do anything alone

yes absolutely. but that statement is a bit different to "environment is everything" isnt it

i have the feeling you are already backpedaling - from environment is everything to influences certain aspects. i would go d'accord with that and would say environment plays a part but gets limited by genetics.

but if some people claim they did grow 5'8 instead of 6'4 because they didnt eat their breakfast or slept more than 10h a day that just retarded...if you grew up in north korea and were legit starving for monthes/years during childhood then i might believe you

and another thing id like mention: how your body reacts to environmental stress, how robust or sensitive is highly genetic. chad grows up next door with the same environment but develops super nice.
thats because timmys parents didnt stop timmy from mouth breathing. while chad also had high prenatal T from good prenatal enviroment too
They've identified most of the genes controlling for height. I mean if you starved yourself to death then yeah environment matters
link to me where they show proof?

It's all in the mind, if you think poorly of your future turns out it will probably be poor
blackmagicmaxxing is the way to go

show me an animal with a shit bird face that cant breathe properly and eat fucking food.

also you are coping mate. dogs and cats are known to notice differences between humans jfl
What does have to do with my point? Sub 5s can breathe and eat just like any healthy human, it's about optically ugly features that are genetically determined and I showed you one good example of this in animals. As for your second sentence, I remember reading that apes barely see differences between humans, my original point stands, humans don't see much of a difference between two gorillas but if you look very closely you will notice that they don't look very similar to eachother. In conclusion animals do look differently.

thats because timmys parents didnt stop timmy from mouth breathing. while chad also had high prenatal T from good prenatal enviroment too

link to me where they show proof?

i barely know people who exclusively breathed through their mouth. yet majority of men is not good looking or has an excellent jaw. not to mention that the jaw seems to have a very strong genetical component too

i dont think jaw development is a monocausal thing thus the conclusion some people here make "i dont have chad jaw + i once breathed through my mouth for 10sec => ergo if i hadnt breathed through my mouth id have been chad" is invalid

id agree that environmental factors play a role - not only mouth breathing but also chewing hard food during childhood - but just as height the environmental influence is limited by genetical factors.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
What does have to do with my point? Sub 5s can breathe and eat just like any healthy human, it's about optically ugly features that are genetically determined and I showed you one good example of this in animals. As for your second sentence, I remember reading that apes barely see differences between humans, my original point stands, humans don't see much of a difference between two gorillas but if you look very closely you will notice that they don't look very similar to eachother. In conclusion animals do look differently.
atractive features almost always = actually good traits to have fro practical purposes. a strong brow ridge increases vision.big jaw makes you chew harder. atractive male robust faces are more likely to have protection for certain parts of their face like their eyes.
sub 5s almost allways have some sort of deformity technically with their facial features to do with what I said above and other shit.

its rare to find subhumans in more rural and less technologically advanced places in the world.

just look at certain caucasoid like tribes in africa to see the amount of ugly people there is way way way lower than in the west.

oral posture dictates how you look in many ways and proper oral posture almost guarantees someone to be atleast decent looking.

prenatal and pubertal T are also environmental meaning thats another thing that can influence how someone looks and whether or not they become deformed or ugly.

some things are not changeable and genetic but you are fooling yourself if you think that in a optimal enviroment people would not be good looking.

i barely know people who exclusively breathed through their mouth. yet majority of men is not good looking or has an excellent jaw. not to mention that the jaw seems to have a very strong genetical component too

i dont think jaw development is a monocausal thing thus the conclusion some people here make "i dont have chad jaw + i once breathed through my mouth for 10sec => ergo if i hadnt breathed through my mouth id have been chad" is invalid

id agree that environmental factors play a role - not only mouth breathing but also chewing hard food during childhood - but just as height the environmental influence is limited by genetical factors.
jaw is because of pallete and t levels but also some part phenotypic I do admit.

if you have a good pallete and t levels + you are high prenatal T there is no reason your jaw should look bad or not decent
forgot to say that diet and how hard the foods you chew are actually really impactfull.

you cannot explain how some people end up worse looking than their baby pics. its impossible unless they fucked up along the way

• +1
Reactions: paulie_walnuts
pathological denial of reality.

atractive features almost always = actually good traits to have fro practical purposes. a strong brow ridge increases vision.big jaw makes you chew harder. atractive male robust faces are more likely to have protection for certain parts of their face like their eyes.
sub 5s almost allways have some sort of deformity technically with their facial features to do with what I said above and other shit.

its rare to find subhumans in more rural and less technologically advanced places in the world.

just look at certain caucasoid like tribes in africa to see the amount of ugly people there is way way way lower than in the west.

oral posture dictates how you look in many ways and proper oral posture almost guarantees someone to be atleast decent looking.

prenatal and pubertal T are also environmental meaning thats another thing that can influence how someone looks and whether or not they become deformed or ugly.

some things are not changeable and genetic but you are fooling yourself if you think that in a optimal enviroment people would not be good looking.
Look bro, I understand what you' re trying to say but for a man to be good-looking he basically needs everything, especially harmony. And ratios are extremely genetic, basically set in stone by your parent's ratios. An optimal environment would repel some subhuman features , I won't disagree with that , but Chad thanks to environment? Impossible.