The Puppet - Short Story

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I always fail in this life
The Puppet

I awoke in my bed of many wonderful memories. A mattress topper made sure my nights were full of unbroken slumber and peaceful dreams. Semen and blood stained the sheets from when I lost my virginity to an Angel sent to my from Heaven. I hop out of bed and smile. A smile that is not an effect of anything in particular — a smile that is not even a sign of things to come. Simply a smile.

I walk down to the Puppet floor. The stairs creak with a harmonious, archaic and achromatic tinker. Any would betoken. I look around the room and marvel at all my puppets. All of which harken back to fantastic and nostalgic memories. But, one puppet in particular tickles my fancy. @Thompsonz hangs from the wall — smeared with shit and piss. He wears his torment like a rose wear’s it’s colour. Oh, the many nights I spent laughing with gourds of wine while watching the puppet dance, sing, and act like an absolute buffoon. He’s quite a smelly puppet, as well!

I take the little cuck from the wall and toss him in the sink and soak him with water and soap. Scrub -a-dub-dub. I wash away all the filth he has accumulated over the years. Washing away his filth was therapeutic in a way. It was like washing a conscious that was stained in sin as black as pitch. Something we all wish to do, right?

I bring him to the garden. @ropemax sits there proudly gazing at me. His eyes sparkle with fondness.

“Where’s your little pal @Sphinx ?” He asks, taking a puff from his pipe.

“Fucking.”

“Fucking whom” he replies, curiously.

“Your whore mother.”

Suddenly I hear a squeak from the puppet @Thompsonz

The little bastard laughed!

“Looks like it’s going to be a good day,” @ropemax says as he chuckles, shaking his head and continuing about his gardening.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magical Apple, FailedNormieManlet, Sphinx and 3 others
I will beat the shit out of you for insulting my mom you piss stained schizo cunt.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I will beat the shit out of you for insulting my mom you piss stained schizo cunt.
I’m not the one fucking her thoiugh, @Sphinx is! So beat that cuck up. He also said on discord he will rape your entire family. Shhh don’t tell him I told you that

• +1
Reactions: Sphinx
I’m not the one fucking her thoiugh, @Sphinx is! So beat that cuck up. He also said on discord he will rape your entire family. Shhh don’t tell him I told you that
This is Sphinx

16865 1

He ain't fucking anybody with that face. I'm gonna rip his fucking nose off like the real sphinx, then i'm gonna choke this autist to death and ship his fat ass corpse in a wooden crate to Cairo.

Images 9

• JFL
Reactions: Sphinx and Vermilioncore