THE PUPPET - THE STORY ABOUT 6 ABUSED PUPPETS OF VERMILIONCORE

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-puppet-short-story.466776/#post-7692988
first part (unnecessesary fuck this wold so hard)

THE PUPPET - THE STORY ABOUT 6 ABUSED PUPPETS OF VERMILIONCORE

"who laughed? its yout @Thompsonz ?" , @Vermilioncore asks

*silence*

@ropemax breaks the silence and says " its mopson, he laughed. He deserves a punishment"

"come here little faggot, thompson. Open up your legs" said vermilioncore

thompsonz opened his legs and @Vermilioncore started fucking him like no tomorrow but little did he know that thompsonz dont wipe his ass

now vermilioncore has poop on his dick, now he is a filthy dirty bastard

he lost respect in eyes of his other puppets, and @Thompsonz gained a strategic win

"If thompson, the most retarted and ugly puppet, won this battle then we can possibly escape slavery" @Nameless_Sunflower whispered to @PingPong

nameless and pengpong have been abused puppet slaves for a long time, @Vermilioncore bought them from @Amnesia for 100$ in late 2019

"I have the plan", @PingPong whispered. He saw a brick and he knew instantly what he had to do.
He asked @Nameless_Sunflower to help him put this brick deep into his asshole so he will have stomach issues and he can get hospitalized

*wee uhh wee uhh*
ambulance arrived and took pingpong to a nursery, so he escaped this hell

but @Nameless_Sunflower , @Thompsonz , @Ethereal and @Sphinx still were abused slaves of vermilioncore, even though they had hope and already their master lost his respect in their eyes

It was night, @Vermilioncore was sleeping like a little faggot, when thompsonz woke up and sneaked to his bed and started peeing in his own mouth
vermilioncore got very mad, he started to torture thomsponz . He did it for whole night and forgot about his other puppets
They escaped the slavery, but @Thompsonz died and @Vermilioncore got arrrested for murder

end of story
@Thompsonz - died after @Vermilioncore stomped on his head and stabbed him over 70 times
@Vermilioncore - got life sentence in brighton toughest jail
@PingPong - escaped slavery and became a world famous clown
@Nameless_Sunflower - died from drug overdose in 2026, earned money from gay for pay and spend all on heroin
@Sphinx - died from aids complications, no one knew he was gay
@Ethereal - became a famous writer and politican. Had ted talk on youtube with more than 10 million views
@OldVirgin - died and nobody find his corpse, nobody even tried to find his corpse

@StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @germanlooks @ROTTING @Idontknowlol @Baldingman1998 @n0rthface @MarkCorrigan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 3828, FailedNormieManlet and 10 others
I became famous then died in the favela.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Zeruel and Deleted member 13332
What happened to me though

cartoon-meme.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Idontknowlol
You were sent to the same prison as me and I raped you to death and you hung yourself in the cafeteria while other prisoners threw their shitty food at your dead nigger puppet corpse

• Woah
Reactions: Patient A
@ropemax became a new master and created his own band of puppet slaves . Died from natural causes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and ropemax
You were sent to the same prison as me and I raped you to death and you hung yourself in the cafeteria while other prisoners threw their shitty food at your dead nigger puppet corpse
Tales from brighton you fucking cumslut. Enjoy getting stretched out by your cell mates

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Tales from brighton you fucking cumslut. Enjoy getting stretched out by your cell mates
Deleted scene:

@ropemax is jerking his puppet dick to the sounds of @PingPong having a brick shoved up his shithole. I walk in on him, he cowers in the corner

“B-b-b-but master, I’m sorry, please don’t hurt me, I’m just a little faggot!”

“too late bitch,” I say.

I take a huge brick and smash his face in 20 times until his face is a fucked up bloody mess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 14323
Deleted scene:

@ropemax is jerking his puppet dick to the sounds of @PingPong having a brick shoved up his shithole. I walk in on him, he cowers in the corner

“too late bitch,” I say.

I take a huge brick and smash his face in 20 times until his face is a fucked up bloody mess
never happened
actually you got raped very hard in your jail and became a laughing stock among prisoners

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and ropemax
Deleted scene:

“too late bitch,” I say.

I was never your puppet you demented geppetto fuck. Now back to your cage or i'm gonna unleash my wrath upon you

Man my life sucks

I misread my flight for 10am thinking it was 10pm!

So me being big brain iq quick reflexes searched up a new flight and now I’m rotting in this empty first class lounge. Sigh

There’s a spa place so maybe I’ll go check that out after these people serve me dinner

I booked the flight so fast I thought it was business class so went up to the counter for business and not first and the guy redirected me to the first class peoples

Attachments

• 272CEF99-E9A0-4AC0-9E28-6142CAC92511.jpeg
    272CEF99-E9A0-4AC0-9E28-6142CAC92511.jpeg
    880.9 KB · Views: 0
  • E7F7CD0C-3D00-4C96-ADF5-E1D0C8496970.jpeg
    E7F7CD0C-3D00-4C96-ADF5-E1D0C8496970.jpeg
    605.6 KB · Views: 0
  • BCF07E5B-8C05-4879-A5B0-B4A56A539F16.jpeg
    BCF07E5B-8C05-4879-A5B0-B4A56A539F16.jpeg
    546.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, incel194012940, Vermilioncore and 2 others
I was never your puppet you demented geppetto fuck. Now back to your cage or i'm gonna unleash my wrath upon you
You were the garden gnome cuck. A decoration puppet used to scare off kids, they thought you were a scarecrow and so I used you. So you were buried in the garden and worms take shit on your corpse and eat you all up and gobble you down like the nigger dog you were always

Man my life sucks

I misread my flight for 10am thinking it was 10pm!

So me being big brain iq quick reflexes searched up a new flight and now I’m rotting in this empty first class lounge. Sigh

There’s a spa place so maybe I’ll go check that out after these people serve me dinner

I booked the flight so fast I thought it was business class so went up to the counter for business and not first and the guy redirected me to the first class peoples
How rich are you mf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
How rich are you mf
Im not rich!

My only flight options were do a shitty layover in shit land Saudi Arabia for 7 HOURS! (Not happening)

Or get a first class ticket and leave in a few hours

Time > money for me at this point tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Not in the main story so dn read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
It's a little joke lol...a funny story xD

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 13332
  • +1
  • JFL