The purpose of Covid vaccines is to sterilize the developed world...

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I've heard rumors that Covid can make you sterile. The Covid "vaccine" is supposedly a weaker version of the virus.

I just had a horrible realization...

The elites realized that backslash against mass immigration has accelerated faster than they had expected, and that many developed countries might not have their demographics be changed fast enough. And so, they are just going to sterilize them.

They will force feed everybody the vaccine, and claim that it is safe. And then later...ops! Turns out that one of the side affects is making men sterilize. And of course, that means we will need even more migrants.

Calling it right now.

And the best part is that the sub-human normies will eat it all up just like they always do.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11705, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 6400 and 10 others
balls dont work

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Marsiere214, Deleted member 9380 and 2 others
hi dildo dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Note how they are already creating the narrative that the developed world is "hoarding" all the vaccines and that there "isn't enough left" for the third world.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Matheus, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 7224 and 6 others
You are stupid. And you will never amount to anything. Your entire life is a one huge shitpost

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, thecaste, DidntRead and 4 others
Note how they are already creating the narrative that the developed world is "hoarding" all the vaccines and that there "isn't enough left" for the third world.
Why are they offing people in the first world instead of overpopulated places?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
What’s the point of replacing the first world with migrants

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
Why are they offing people in the first world instead of overpopulated places?
I mean logically people in overpopulated places are lower iq and can be herded as sheep easier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6403
Imagine being a 30 year old virgin NEET who's main activity in life is posting conspiracy theories on forums of teenagers

and then simultaneously patting yourself on the back for being so much higher iq than normies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 11074, LostYouth and 10 others
Imagine being a 30 year old virgin NEET who's main activity in life is posting conspiracy theories on forums of teenagers

and then simultaneously patting yourself on the back for being so much higher iq than normies
come on it's OBVIOUSLY a joke

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Yes goyim
thake the shit we developed in 4 weeks and 2 random tests

Forget that the other approved vaccines needed years to be approved just to be tested in animals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Mexicanboi
I mean logically people in overpopulated places are lower iq and can be herded as sheep easier
He gets it.

Following Brexit and Trump, the elites have realized that backslash against them is happening faster than they had originally expected, so they are making up for it by going all out nuclear against first world populations. They don't have time to just wait until the locals are slowly replaced like they intended originally, instead they are just going to straight up sterilize the entire first world, or at least the overwhelming majority.

Except the ruling classes of course, who for some mysterious reason will probably not suffer very much from the same negative effects.

This won't be instantly obvious. People will use the vaccine and then 4-10 years later it turns out that "ops now 90% of women can't have children anymore :S"

This is so fucking diabolical it makes me sick to my stomach. But not as sick as the insane level of gullibility among normies in regards to how easily they are falling for all of this shit.

The hilarious part is that the elites will probably just blame all of this on "Covid-23 thousand" or some shit, and then use all the sterile women as an excuse to open the flood games to even MORE mass immigration. At this point I've 100% lost hope that normies will ever wake up. They won't. It's over. The bad guys have won.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6400, Matheus and 5 others
He gets it.

Following Brexit and Trump, the elites have realized that backslash against them is happening faster than they had originally expected, so they are making up for it by going all out nuclear against first world populations. They don't have time to just wait until the locals are slowly replaced like they intended originally, instead they are just going to straight up sterilize the entire first world, or at least the overwhelming majority.

Except the ruling classes of course, who for some mysterious reason will probably not suffer very much from the same negative effects.

This won't be instantly obvious. People will use the vaccine and then 4-10 years later it turns out that "ops now 90% of women can't have children anymore :S"

This is so fucking diabolical it makes me sick to my stomach. But not as sick as the insane level of gullibility among normies in regards to how easily they are falling for all of this shit.

The hilarious part is that the elites will probably just blame all of this on "Covid-23 thousand" or some shit, and then use all the sterile women as an excuse to open the flood games to even MORE mass immigration. At this point I've 100% lost hope that normies will ever wake up. They won't. It's over. The bad guys have won.
Last line is the brutal pill

Most white boys are either trannies or vasectomied anyway, why would anyone need to sterilize them? OmegalulllView attachment 860593

Imagine if Covid vaccines make 90% of males in the west sterile, and then suddenly us blackpill autists are in the top 10% of males (thus automatically granting chadlite status) for no reason other than having functioning dicks :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 4332, LostYouth and 4 others
tbh i dont even know what the fuck will happen and if there even is hope for us anymore. seems like everyday passing by the future just gets more and more grim.

but then again what i still dont get is what the actual fuck with they do when everyone is low IQ? i guess they will rely on asia instead now. sad way to end the best civilization the world has ever seen tbh

tfw you realize it literally doesnt matter if youre woke and dont take the vaccine because women (retarded sheep) will happily line up to get jabbed and sterilized anyways

the white race is over buddy boyos

• +1
Reactions: alex569, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 9090
tbh i dont even know what the fuck will happen and if there even is hope for us anymore. seems like everyday passing by the future just gets more and more grim.

but then again what i still dont get is what the actual fuck with they do when everyone is low IQ? i guess they will rely on asia instead now. sad way to end the best civilization the world has ever seen tbh

Robots and AI will do the complicated stuff. They only need the low IQ migrants for some shitty jobs. And eventually maybe not even that.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Matheus and Deleted member 9090
So you're telling me I'll be able to nut in all my noodlewhores and latinas without having to fear 18 years of monthly child support payments? Sign me up

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12758, R@m@ and DrunkenSailor
He gets it.

they are really ramping things up in a crazy way rn, pretty unbelievable

2020 is like a particle accelerator where they crash a million psyops together at light speed just to see what happens

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 7776, Matheus and 1 other person
tfw you realize it literally doesnt matter if youre woke and dont take the vaccine because women (retarded sheep) will happily line up to get jabbed and sterilized anyways

the white race is over buddy boyos
it is indeed over for us. maybe the seething ethnics will finally understand what happens when we are gone though

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
it is indeed over for us. maybe the seething ethnics will finally understand what happens when we are gone though
theyre next bro

you think the elites really want ten billion ethnics on the earth

they were used as a vanguard with the immigration and globalization stuff but once they outlive their usefulness theyll get merced too lmao

who knows if itll work out though, the elites could fuck up and end up just putting us into a new (real this time) dark age instead of creating their breakaway society

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 7776, Matheus and 1 other person
The first one probably won't be toxic.
The second batch however…

theyre next bro

you think the elites really want ten billion ethnics on the earth

they were used as a vanguard with the immigration and globalization stuff but once they outlive their usefulness theyll get merced too lmao

who knows if itll work out though, the elites could fuck up and end up just putting us into a new (real this time) dark age instead of creating their breakaway society
this dark age would take literally an uncertain insane amount of time, as the possibilties of another european like race occuring is so rare and slim that the human race would be fucked for ever.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Cali Yuga
this dark age would take literally an uncertain insane amount of time, as the possibilties of another european like race occuring is so rare and slim that the human race would be fucked for ever.
Whoever settled in the northern climes where euros originally developed would probably eventually redevelop european-esque characteristics given a collapse in tech that reinforced spatial isolation.

also white probably wont completely disappear so some of those genetics will be carried through

asian/jew hybrids will probably take shit over tbh and have their bug hive empire cloistered in china like china did for thousands of years before the west broke open their markets

kind of funny that the boomers literally thought they were going to get Star Trek future and now were like "Please Elon, give us 40k future and not ten thousand year global caliphate hell world"

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 9090
whoever settled in the northern climes would probably eventually redevelop european-esque characteristics given a collapse in tech that reinforced spatial isolation

also white probably wont completely disappear so some of those genetics will be carried through

asian/jew hybrids will probably take shit over tbh and have their bug hive empire cloistered in china like china did for thousands of years before the west broke open their markets

kind of funny that the boomers literally thought they were going to get Star Trek future and now were like "Please Elon, give us 40k future and not ten thousand year global caliphate hell world"
true. china will be the new host of the jew, they are already infiltrating as we speak, they will abandon the US soon enough and use their new base of operations to control the world. whites in the future will become extremely rare and extremely high SMV as most people will want still want to date white features but because of rarity SMV rises tenfold. I guess the elite will look like ashkenazi jews, whites with a bit of dna from all over the place but will remain mostly white.
future looks fucked ngl, slaves will be the new consoomer class and you will have to survive on shit vegan foods and bugs jfl. its so fucking over ngl. i just hope the slavs (east europe) still have some nuts and come save our pussy asses in the west again like they did at Vienna.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 7776 and Cali Yuga
true. china will be the new host of the jew, they are already infiltrating as we speak, they will abandon the US soon enough and use their new base of operations to control the world. whites in the future will become extremely rare and extremely high SMV as most people will want still want to date white features but because of rarity SMV rises tenfold. I guess the elite will look like ashkenazi jews, whites with a bit of dna from all over the place but will remain mostly white.
future looks fucked ngl, slaves will be the new consoomer class and you will have to survive on shit vegan foods and bugs jfl. its so fucking over ngl. i just hope the slavs (east europe) still have some nuts and come save our pussy asses in the west again like they did at Vienna.
It would be absolutely hilarious if we somehow make it to crispr human gene editing tech for the masses and everyone just chooses to change their kids into blonde haired blue eyes gigachad nords lmao

would be the funniest most ironic way of saving the white race

Still somewhat hopeful that humanity pulls through and its at least a very entertaining time to be alive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
It would be absolutely hilarious if we somehow make it to crispr human gene editing tech for the masses and everyone just chooses to change their kids into blonde haired blue eyes gigachad nords lmao

would be the funniest most ironic way of saving the white race

Still somewhat hopeful that humanity pulls through and its at least a very entertaining time to be alive.
This could actually happen btw 100% srs. I've even made threads about this in the past.

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga and Deleted member 9090
Of course it will sterilise peole

This thread is a massive daydream

wait this is great for reducing the competition. if most chads act stupid and PC and get the vaccine theres much much less competition when women want a child

I've heard rumors that Covid can make you sterile. The Covid "vaccine" is supposedly a weaker version of the virus.

I just had a horrible realization...

The elites realized that backslash against mass immigration has accelerated faster than they had expected, and that many developed countries might not have their demographics be changed fast enough. And so, they are just going to sterilize them.

They will force feed everybody the vaccine, and claim that it is safe. And then later...ops! Turns out that one of the side affects is making men sterilize. And of course, that means we will need even more migrants.

Calling it right now.

And the best part is that the sub-human normies will eat it all up just like they always do.
Really? What do you think the backlash would be like once people realized they were sterile because of it?

The citizens of developed countries would tear this whole world apart. Civilization itself would cease to exist. Do you really think the "elites" would be that stupid?

Really? What do you think the backlash would be like once people realized they were sterile because of it?

The citizens of developed countries would tear this whole world apart. Civilization itself would cease to exist. Do you really think the "elites" would be that stupid?
They will just blame it on Covid "variants" and dumb fucks will believe them.

They will just blame it on Covid "variants" and dumb fucks will believe them.
Nah, it doesn't matter what the cause of it might be. Even if it were a miracle, if it just happened out of thin air, mass sterilization would lead to nothing short of world war three and beyond.

Nah, it doesn't matter what the cause of it might be. Even if it were a miracle, if it just happened out of thin air, mass sterilization would lead to nothing short of world war three and beyond.
Most people these days are extremely apathetic and don't give a shit about anything, unless the media tells them to do so.

Most people these days are extremely apathetic and don't give a shit about anything, unless the media tells them to do so.
You just haven't lived long enough to see how fragile things are and how quickly they can change. If you have, then you just haven't had your eyes open.