The Rape of Sweden LIVE

Rope'n'Roll

Rope'n'Roll

Gold
A Danish dude travelling across Swedistan and burning Quran while streaming it live:

High melanin Swedes perform mostly peaceful protests by burning, looting, crashing, raping and lynching cops:

BlankValidHamadryad-size_restricted.gif

@TsarTsar444 @Shrek2OnDvD @lutte @Collagen or rope @Baldingman1998

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hades, Collagen or rope, Lmao and 13 others
This thread is going first ballot straight into the trash hall of fame congrats 🗑⛹🏾

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5189 and HOLYFUARK
Beyond based, hope Sweden gets flooded with millions of people from the most backwards places of Africa, im zero percent sarcastic here, i used to be for native swede support in the past, but my thinking changed 180 degrees after seeing swedes being okay with stuff like this :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214, Hades and 13 others
Race and religion is cope

The Koran burned and the looters are all incels

I think I know where I'll go ER

• +1
Reactions: Rope'n'Roll
Beyond based, hope Sweden gets flooded with millions of people from the most backwards places of Africa, im zero percent sarcastic here, i used to be for native swede support in the past, but my thinking changed 180 degrees after seeing swedes being okay with stuff like this :feelskek:
It’s actually Arabs and Somalis burning it down and the Arabs are from he Levant and Iraq

Sweden and Germany jsut not have police. In the UK the British police easily put down these ethnic disruptions with brute force British coppas 👮‍♂️ charge on horseback like the Norman knights of old and beat the ethnic into submission. Top laddas need to import British plod we’d make these ethnics regret leaving their house

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, forevergymcelling and TsarTsar444
But if you say that immigrants are a problem you're a "stormfrontcel" :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214 and 6 others
Sweden brought this to themselves by letting those cockroaches in

they are simply not compatible with Europe

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, BoneDensity, Lmao and 5 others
But if you say that immigrants are a problem you're a "stormfrontcel" :soy::soy::soy:
Turbo caging at this, saying immigrants like this are bad is not even a slap on the wrist. If something like this happened in some Asian, Balkan, African country that whole immigrant group would be genocided

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214, Deleted member 13626 and 6 others
Feels like that at this point, my inner sfcel wants sweden to be white only , but seeing how cucked they are i hope high T african warriors behead every single one of them :feelsgah:maybe and maybe then they ll wake up:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
How about instead of burning a Quran they go and fight the Muslims hand on hand idk that would be more brave right

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, justinzayn, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
How about instead of burning a Quran they go and fight the Muslims hand on hand idk that would be more brave right
1400 years ancient tales from the basement, marvel story like comics got burned

better go apeshit and burn government vehicles and commit other crimes in the process, muh comics :feelswah: captain america, hulk, mohammed,santa

same shit

none are above triple digit iq from there

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Hades, Lmao and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Why burning an holy book ? Why is he just an attention whore incel?

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
1400 years ancient tales from the basement, marvel story like comics got burned

View attachment 1637584

View attachment 1637583

better go apeshit and burn government vehicles and commit other crimes in the process, muh comics :feelswah: captain america, hulk, mohammed,santa

View attachment 1637586

same shit

none are above triple digit iq from there
Bro I’m not even that religious myself honestly. I don’t have a problem with people disagreeing with Islam it’s there choice but they’re trying to piss people off on purpose by doing this. Like do it properly then if u really dislike them and fight them

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, ConspiracyTheory and Deleted member 16474
Sweden brought this to themselves by letting those cockroaches in

they are simply not compatible with Europe
UK has these same cockroaches hmm I wonder why we never have this shit happening here? Almost as if our police would brutally destroy any ethnic who tried this shit, police here would come out with horses 🐎 with batons shields and tear gas beating up protesters and ethnics. I have gone to festivals and see police violently chase down teenage ethnics and beat them up. British plod are dark triad Sweden should import our police

if whites disappear overnight those subhumans will be left alone to annihilate each other anyway, misery loves company

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
It’s actually Arabs and Somalis burning it down and the Arabs are from he Levant and Iraq
How come we rarely see west African Christian’s or Lebanon Christian’s rioting in Europe :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Wait let me get the popcorn

How come we rarely see west African Christian’s or Lebanon Christian’s rioting in Europe :unsure:
Blacks are smart enough to know their issues are not religious but have to do with how they look as they are aliens to all non blacks in terms of phsycal appearance

UK has these same cockroaches hmm I wonder why we never have this shit happening here? Almost as if our police would brutally destroy any ethnic who tried this shit, police here would come out with horses 🐎 with batons shields and tear gas beating up protesters and ethnics. I have gone to festivals and see police violently chase down teenage ethnics and beat them up. British plod are dark triad Sweden should import our police
SonofTyrone, you are wrong and spreading bullshit as usual, you have even worse things happeng there

some of the examples of mountains of such things

many such cases

SonofTyrone, you are wrong and spreading bullshit as usual, you have even worse things happeng there

some of the examples of mountains of such things

many such cases

Suicide attack… yeah a random paki blowng himself up you Estonian dog. Don’t speak about my British people like we are cucks we don’t let ethnics run rampant here, you’ll never hear of ethnics setting police cars on fire and screaming ALLAHU ACKBAR in the UK the most you’ll see are suicide bombers WHO HAVE TO SNEAK A BOMB into venues becuse theyd be killed and beated up if anybody knew they’d blow up. In Sweden Sui bombers are not needed when you can just go outside and blow up cards and apartments and beat up police. See the differnce you Slavic joke us Western Europeans are the only hope for the white race your kind dissapointed me

• JFL
Bro I’m not even that religious myself honestly. I don’t have a problem with people disagreeing with Islam it’s there choice but they’re trying to piss people off on purpose by doing this. Like do it properly then if u really dislike them and fight them
fighting is the worst and last resort thing

Same is happening all over europe.
Netherlands is predicted to have <50% white population by 2050.

It's simply ridiculous and I don't understand why people don't see issues with it. Imagine visiting Nigeria and seeing 60% of the population is white. Or visiting Japan and seeing 60% of the population is black. Makes 0 sense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, TsarTsar444, TUSSELEIF and 8 others
I hate Arabs because all they did was give white people more ammunition to bully brown Muslim non Arabs who don't even come from terroristic races.

For instance I'm a curry of Islam origin. Literally we are just as peaceful in western countries as any other curry, but because I'm brown and Muslim, I had to now face racist remarks or bullying for things happening in the middle east, even though I'm literally 100% south asian :lul::lul::lul:.

For example if someone wants to make an ISIS joke at my expense, like lmao, it's like wtf. I'm not Syrian, I'm not Iraqi, I'm not arab or even middle eastern for that matter, but I now have get made fun of because of what those guys do lol :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Like if there werent never any Islamic terroristic attacks throughout the last 2-3 decades, than all I would've been bullied on, would have been just for being curry. But since there was, and now since Islam and Muslims have become synonymous with terrorism, due to acts committed by ARABS, now on top of being made fun of for being curry, I also get bullied for being Muslim because of terroristic acts committed by people who aren't even apart of the same ethnicity/race than me :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Suicide attack… yeah a random paki blowng himself up you Estonian dog. Don’t speak about my British people like we are cucks we don’t let ethnics run rampant here, you’ll never hear of ethnics setting police cars on fire and screaming ALLAHU ACKBAR in the UK the most you’ll see are suicide bombers WHO HAVE TO SNEAK A BOMB into venues becuse theyd be killed and beated up if anybody knew they’d blow up. In Sweden Sui bombers are not needed when you can just go outside and blow up cards and apartments and beat up police. See the differnce you Slavic joke us Western Europeans are the only hope for the white race your kind dissapointed me
mirin lack of sentience

Funny GIF

they are even more cunning and aggressive in Uk :feelsgiga:

anyways I cba finding you the knife crimes and what not bombings happened in UK as I don't keep track and save such crap.

how's the inflation in Estonia Anstrum95 ?
not too bad ?
Jag

why do you ask me such thing, we have euro currency, google it maybe and see who prints and inflates the euro currency :feelsuhh:

who cares it happens everywhere, usa too

@Vermilioncore Big mac time

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Diversity is our biggest strength.

• Woah
If Swedes had a gram of T in their body they wouldn't even let them have a say in anything, if you are a refugee just respect locals or simply fuck off

Disrespecting locals despite being a refugee lol, absolute instanity

Only for pussies like u
wow :feelsgiga: sick reply :trepidation:

you have 15k posts, you are what you said to me

now go play ur street fighter videogame wannabejoke

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
wow :feelsgiga: sick reply :trepidation:

you have 15k posts, you are what you said to me

now go play ur street fighter videogame wannabejoke
Nooo you are calling me names what i am going to do

Literal gaslighting whore response you fucking truecel

• Woah
Brainless muslims

• JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory

You wouldn't fight Muslims they are high t and very savage
Problem should not be solved through simple violence, it should be done on higher instances
And guy who op posted did a big thing, in my opinion, should he have done what breivik did?

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Baldingman1998, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Knife crimes against thugs means nothing :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Show me where police cars are being burnt alive where you have Muslims creaminess
mirin lack of sentience

Funny GIF

they are even more cunning and aggressive in Uk :feelsgiga:

anyways I cba finding you the knife crimes and what not bombings happened in UK as I don't keep track and save such crap.
such bullshit how does peasant ethnics and working class whites killing eachother as thugs prove shit?

You’ll never see British police having their cars burnt, police being assaulted ethnics in street screaming ALLAHU ACKBAR. Yeah doesn’t happen (THEY HAVE TRIED) and every time our police come in beat the ethnics up and take control unlike Sweden which lets their police be bullied to the point of them having their vehrichles damaged and their police assaulted this NEVER happens here even when UK has riots the ethncis and working class whites fear and RUN when the police come because our police will chase you down beat you up like American police and then DENY ever laying a hand on you.

“But there’s knife crime in London :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:“ yeah amounts peasants of ethnic and native stock whose lives mean nothing which includes the millions of polish and Slavs living here who are also considered ethnic

• Hmm...
If Swedes had a gram of T in their body they wouldn't even let them have a say in anything, if you are a refugee just respect locals or simply fuck off

Disrespecting locals despite being a refugee lol, absolute instanity
Aren't you american
American niggers do more shit than these sandcels, Usa is same as Sweden for this

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
A Danish dude travelling across Swedistan and burning Quran while streaming it live:

High melanin Swedes perform mostly peaceful protests by burning, looting, crashing, raping and lynching cops:

BlankValidHamadryad-size_restricted.gif

@TsarTsar444 @Shrek2OnDvD @lutte @Collagen or rope @Baldingman1998

boring. and cringe!

but that's the whole point. it's like this:

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back