The ratings by most incels are so retarded

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
If chico lachowski wasnt a model and instead just a looksmax org user, im 99% sure most of the incels who rate would give rate him as a mid-htn. Since he is a top tier model people agree hes a chad but this is what i mean that if you post your face even if your a chad, uneducated people on this forum will never rate you past chadlite since your a user. The majority of ratings is extremely biased and doesnt consider facial harmony. Also none of these incels understand real smv and what is attractive to females. If you want real info on stuff like this id just watch qoves on yt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Interested, blackpiller006 and 12 others
If chico lachowski wasnt a model and instead just a looksmax org user, im 99% sure most of the incels who rate would give rate him as a mid-htn. Since he is a top tier model people agree hes a chad but this is what i mean that if you post your face even if your a chad, uneducated people on this forum will never rate you past chadlite since your a user. The majority of ratings is extremely biased and doesnt consider facial harmony. Also none of these incels understand real smv and what is attractive to females. If you want real info on stuff like this id just watch qoves on yt.
dnr + autistic

My ratings are influenced largely by insecurity innit

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, EnglandBadman and Nick.Harte
"I'd rate you MTN-HTN + need better hunter eyes, get bimax. Average looking in western society."

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Deleted member 23391, Clark69 and 7 others
Yeah most would rate him low, but their opinions don't matter as they'd rate richard ramirez higher jfl only a few here can see potential in looks

The female gaze flies over their heads.

They insist on the archaic idea that muscles are very important to women because they are "hypermasculine" and "intimidating".

They daydream about a scenario where their wasted years in the gym are suddenly useful, with empty threats like "I could totally beat you up in a fight."

Little do they know that girls care mostly about a boy's face, then height, and finally race. Muscles are of secondary importance because anyone can go to the gym and build it.
not that simple, muscles are still important to a degree. They sign good hormonal levels.

Real

The female gaze flies over their heads.

They insist on the archaic idea that muscles are very important to women because they are "hypermasculine" and "intimidating".

They daydream about a scenario where their wasted years in the gym are suddenly useful, with empty threats like "I could totally beat you up in a fight."

Little do they know that girls care mostly about a boy's face, then height, and finally race. Muscles are of secondary importance because anyone can go to the gym and build it.
99% here are retards who either overrate or fall deep into the mascpill. The overrate is a big rpoblem especially, some because they are delusional and try to cope with their ugliness, some just live in a subhuman-filled shithole. Need good contrast of male dimorphic features as well as youthful/prettyboyish features, example wide jaw with big plump lips, aggressive eyebrows with pretty eyelashes, big chin with small nose etc.

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Rating low is meme right now

99% here are retards who either overrate or fall deep into the mascpill. The overrate is a big rpoblem especially, some because they are delusional and try to cope with their ugliness, some just live in a subhuman-filled shithole. Need good contrast of male dimorphic features as well as youthful/prettyboyish features, example wide jaw with big plump lips, aggressive eyebrows with pretty eyelashes, big chin with small nose etc.

I hate narcy user more than overaters.. example.. they rate themself High and rate other lower than themself even tough they are even uglier. Wtf Wrong with people. So many mentalcells.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Yeah most would rate him low, but their opinions don't matter as they'd rate richard ramirez higher jfl only a few here can see potential in looks

When i see raminez i see ltn. Other people see bone mogger with hunter eyes. Raminez is like 1000% male gaze. Nigga look like homeless meth dealer with like 1% bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and EnglandBadman
People on here with high facial harmony but non prominent bones like chico are underrated (or chicos overrated but we can all agree hes not) and people with low harmony but robust prominent bones are overrated af on this site

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and negativetiltedheart
People on here with high facial harmony but non prominent bones like chico are underrated (or chicos overrated but we can all agree hes not) and people with low harmony but robust prominent bones are overrated af on this site

Pretty much. Bones inflation rating too much. Same problem happen in truerateme. Imo You need more than just bones.

When i see raminez i see ltn. Other people see bone mogger with hunter eyes. Raminez is like 1000% male gaze. Nigga look like homeless meth dealer with like 1% bodyfat.
He's very ugly imo. It's only indians and other ethnics considering him a psl god. Even to normie women he's repulsive imagine what actual gl women think of him.

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart and EnglandBadman
Ramirez be like:
EBAAE215 AB7D 4832 BC09 CB8674E8B535

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
I hate narcy user more than overaters.. example.. they rate themself High and rate other lower than themself even tough they are even uglier. Wtf Wrong with people. So many mentalcells.
Most of them them just have no way out unfortunately, like @Banasura oe @FunkyFlamingo for example. Ugly, ethnic and short. Broke so no money for surgeries and even if they did their base can’t be saved. It’s just a way to cope, to deny reality.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and the BULL
Most of them them just have no way out unfortunately, like @Banasura oe @FunkyFlamingo for example. Ugly, ethnic and short. Broke so no money for surgeries and even if they did their base can’t be saved. It’s just a way to cope, to deny reality.
Show ur face brother. I expect a chad behind these comment tbf

• JFL
Show ur face brother. I expect a chad behind these comment tbf
He doesnt have to be a chad to rate people lower than himself. Unless hes been saying that hes better looking than you which he hasn’t i dont think.

• +1
He doesnt have to be a chad to rate people lower than himself. Unless hes been saying that hes better looking than you which he hasn’t i dont think.
He behaves like he has done all the surgeries and is an expert on everything. As if he had done all that shit. It's like ur ugly virgin friend gives u solid relationship advice. Doesn't matter how good it is, u just can't trust it.

• JFL
He behaves like he has done all the surgeries and is an expert on everything. As if he had done all that shit. It's like ur ugly virgin friend gives u solid relationship advice. Doesn't matter how good it is, u just can't trust it.
I understand your point. Can you send a pic of yourself to me so i can see if he actually was underrating you? I usually have a very unbiased opinion so i’d know if he was truly being harsh.

Because i actually know stuff ? I just don’t like you because you delude yourself into thinking you can ascend with softmaxxing only. That’s why i make decent progress. I am not goodlooking by any means, around the mtn to low htn range, however (with all due respect, no offense) noticeably more attractive than you, it is not a competition but a fact. And most users who actually have something to lose and an iq over 12 wouldn’t pist their face daily on an incel forum gone viral.

Because i actually know stuff ? I just don’t like you because you delude yourself into thinking you can ascend with softmaxxing only. That’s why i make decent progress. I am not goodlooking by any means, around the mtn to low htn range, however (with all due respect, no offense) noticeably more attractive than you, it is not a competition but a fact. And most users who actually have something to lose and an iq over 12 wouldn’t pist their face daily on an incel forum gone viral.
U wish it has gone viral. This place is dead

• JFL
I understand your point. Can you send a pic of yourself to me so i can see if he actually was underrating you? I usually have a very unbiased opinion so i’d know if he was truly being harsh.
Not when I am bloating

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
Eyes are so important, way more important than skull shape or big bones. Eyes make me look feminine while beard makes me look masculine. Women like a mixture. Not very masculine but also not very feminine. Big forehead can be hidden easily. I always hide it with hair or a cap.

Super cope
Am cute

Attachments

• 66C15B0D-DD5E-4B1F-A8EA-35E8A5E6B479.jpeg
    66C15B0D-DD5E-4B1F-A8EA-35E8A5E6B479.jpeg
    565.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30985