The Real Formula to Get Rich [You wont hear this anywhere else] [How to achieve financial freedom Secret Formula]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
First, you trade your time for money. That gains you income
- having a job

Then, trade your money for time. That gains you leverage.
- hire someone so you have free time

Then you trade your money for more money. That gains you freedom
- use your money to make more money to scale so u dont have to do anything

boom. financial freedom

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
How is this secret knowledge, sounds like common sense to me

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, futuregigamogger, Ken and 5 others
Good Thread (y)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
How is this secret knowledge, sounds like common sense to me
Fr

"Uhmmm guys, here is the big secret to making money : just be a landlord bro, ofc you already have to have money for that but it doesnt matter bro, cuz i told you how to make money bro, now buy my 30585838$ online course to make more money bro"

You trade your youth for nothing, get what you have, spend it all, go er, rope.

what do u mean

The time spent studying, working, investing is time you should spend doing what you want, the money you will get is worth less than time (and more important youth). I have inherited properties and if I manage to sell them I'm spending everything and roping.

The time spent studying, working, investing is time you should spend doing what you want, the money you will get is worth less than time (and more important youth). I have inherited properties and if I manage to sell them I'm spending everything and roping.
but the whole point of financial freedom is

yes u can splash ur little amount of money now. but ur stuck with barely any free time and little money forever

or u could build something, earn more money, get freedom and free time. and spend the rest of ur life with lots of money and free time

thats what im going for

plus i have no friends or gf and cant get one so its not like i have a choice/anything fun to do anyways