The real looksmaxxing is to stop caring about anything

14vic

14vic

iqmaxxer
Today's society is intoxicated by a hormone called cortisol, which is secreted when we are or feel attacked by something external that influences our survival.
In what aspects can it be appreciated?

Every day we have cortisol peaks, for example:
Talking to your boss and being told that if you do not attend your work objectives he will fire you: survival alert since your job stability (security) is infringed in Maslow's pyramid as a second need.
Feeling rejected by a woman: the need for love and affection is violated, as the third step in Maslow's pyramid
and I can go on and on endlessly.

The point of this, is that cortisol in long-term effects fuck's up with your mental endocryne system and upper cervical cut, not letting you to develop creativity and inner peace. There have been researches that confirm that cortisol also reduces life expectancy by up to 20 years. The best you can do at your life is stop caring about everything because we cant do much about it, and this will also help us on having a better mental health.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240903_135005_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240903_135005_Google.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, whotthehell and gigell
Today's society is intoxicated by a hormone called cortisol, which is secreted when we are or feel attacked by something external that influences our survival.
In what aspects can it be appreciated?

Every day we have cortisol peaks, for example:
Talking to your boss and being told that if you do not attend your work objectives he will fire you: survival alert since your job stability (security) is infringed in Maslow's pyramid as a second need.
Feeling rejected by a woman: the need for love and affection is violated, as the third step in Maslow's pyramid
and I can go on and on endlessly.

The point of this, is that cortisol in long-term effects fuck's up with your mental endocryne system and upper cervical cut, not letting you to develop creativity and inner peace. There have been researches that confirm that cortisol also reduces life expectancy by up to 20 years. The best you can do at your life is stop caring about everything because we cant do much about it, and this will also help us on having a better mental health.
Just take adderal theory

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
How to stop caring tho, the older I get the more frustrated and stressed I am

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
How to stop caring tho, the older I get the more frustrated and stressed I am
Option a: start reading about stoicism, go outside or find a new hobby or source of happiness that helps you to be careless about the world or philosophy to help you in your journey, and assume that you are what you are and you can only change what you can control.
Option b: take drugs, but i dont suggest this one

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: whotthehell