5 asian men
6 indian men

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, 5'7 zoomer, borntosuffer and 15 others
a lot of arabs are curry passing so no

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and nathan
DELUSIONAL AHAHAHAHAHHA, in no world, are blacks 1, they are 2nd.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, StuntmanMike, borntosuffer and 10 others
I’d put hispanics second and blacks 3rd

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, rand anon, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
1 black men
2 white men
3 hispanic men
4 middle eastern men
5 asian men
6 indian men
Bros just trolling. Whites will always be number 1

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, Costcosuperstore, lowtiernormiechad and 1 other person
Overall, White men have the most positive stereotypes attached to them which plays in their favor but, at the same time, there is a hierarchy among White dudes and their dating success is skewed heavily towards the good looking/Chad tier or rich ones while the rest have pretty ordinary dating experiences.

In general, looks, height, social skills, and success/money matter more than race on average when it comes to women. Race matters but just being White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, etc. on its own won't do shit for you.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, murdah and nathan
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and nathan
Overall, White men have the most positive stereotypes attached to them which plays in their favor but, at the same time, there is a hierarchy among White dudes and their dating success is skewed heavily towards the good looking/Chad tier or rich ones while the rest have pretty ordinary dating experiences.

In general, looks, height, social skills, and success/money matter more than race on average when it comes to women. Race matters but just being White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, etc. on its own won't do shit for you.
Yes but even Austin Dunham knows if he was a chad rather than a Tyrone he would slay more

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
Yes but even Austin Dunham knows if he was a chad rather than a Tyrone he would slay more
That's why I said White men overall but, with the other factors, it gets more complex.

There's dudes on here who swear that the average young American man is a borderline Incel even though that's not really true and most young American men are White.

But it goes to show that race can only do so much for you when it comes to dating success if you're not top tier.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and nathan
but that's online
the thing is white men are more physically attractive but black men are more low inhib and charismatic so it balances out
blacks are invisible irl

• Hmm...
the only place where blacks are competing with whites smv wise is chink tok

• Hmm...
I’d put hispanics second and blacks 3rd
There are no hispanic sex symbols for zoomer girls, only white passing ones are 2nd and that's only cause you would think they are white

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon and nathan
Op:

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and nathan
Whites have Universal Appeal. They can get with White women and also Aborigines.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah, lowtiernormiechad and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Chadeep, murdah and 1 other person
Which would you put in 2nd? Within the anglosphere
I can’t speak for jewrope but in America atleast def Blacks 2nd, unless the Hispanic is castizo. I can’t even think of a single Hispanic sex symbol/icon of our generation that doesn’t look white or that identifies as latino, maybe Benito. Atleast previous gens had Enrique Iglesius and Mario lopez

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nathan and murdah
but that's online
the thing is white men are more physically attractive but black men are more low inhib and charismatic so it balances out
I agree, IRL NT and a low level of inhibition are law (As long as you're not ugly and very short).

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and nathan
1 black men
2 Hispanic men
3 middle eastern men
4 Asian men
5 Indian men
6 White men

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and nathan
Whites are on top in the West in a general sense but JBW is too binary. Just Be *race* in general is too simplistic.

What's funny too is that I said on here before how there's no excuse for an average looking White dude to be an older virgin or have an impossible time dating a few Becky's even though he'll likely never have a Stacy and the excuses started pouring in.

How the fuck can JBW be a real thing when some White guys on here are claiming that it's a struggle for average men to attract fucking Becky's jfl? Something's not adding up.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar