The real reason im sad

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
is because i missed out on the cuck experience with my old itis and wanted to experiece it with my new itis but she wasn't into that sadly.

i was too proud to accept it when i was younger, i wanted to fuck before anything else so i didnt like the waiting game.

and for years i thought that alt girls would be straightforward and down to fuck from the start.

then i met an alt girl and she was a gaslighting manipulative whore who made it clear she was doing me a favor just going out for coffee.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and kaligula567
just find someone new

I understand the pain indeed. But remmember that only the biggest of the lions can get food. The trees will just stand there. Even the man was never indangered. Remember

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition, ryuken and Darkeningstar
just find someone new
its impossible to find someone new. that was literally the only chance i had at having some sort of a relationship with a woman.

• So Sad
Reactions: ayusshhhh
its impossible to find someone new. that was literally the only chance i had at having some sort of a relationship with a woman.
Time to find a new goth on tinder

new day new thread about oneitis by apparition

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkeningstar, sickdawgie, Apparition and 1 other person
i cant get anything :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
My son even @ryuken will once get what he deserves. The rotting will be worth it. Do you think rome was built in a day

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
Time to find a new goth on tinder
there isnt anything like her. she rly was one in a million. and the other girl was trash by comparison

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition
new day new thread about oneitis by apparition
its this forums fault. they coerced me into giving up on my old itis :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
idk but you can burn it less than a day
Yes but as glory of the past may be lost, your memories will live on. You just need to take the first step my friend. I reccomend you to learn from @the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition and ryuken
its this forums fault. they coerced me into giving up on my old itis :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.

• JFL
Reactions: kaligula567
Go to university again
there is nothing, its all over. and it was over a long time ago. that other oneitis thing was just a cope i used to distract myself.

• So Sad
Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.
they told me that she was fucking with chad and that i never stood a chance :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Apparition and ryuken
there is nothing, its all over. and it was over a long time ago. that other oneitis thing was just a cope i used to distract myself.
There's some dude rn whose making her moan and scream in pleasure and it's neither of us

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
You are getting sour. Before, you were more sweetened
You have to see and smell and feel the circumstances of people to really understand them.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
You have to see and smell and feel the circumstances of people to really understand them.
The first is often enough. I don't like to smell.

• JFL
  • JFL